Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? (64330 Views)

Please Help! How Do I Restore A Bleached Skin Back To Its Original Complexion? / Meet Gigo Junior Lawson Who Bleached From Black To Yellow (Pictures) / How To Identify A Bleached Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Ayofaks(f): 10:32am On Dec 22, 2018
canalily:
wrong! tell her to just press ctl+z, just simple kpam! her skin will undo
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by soflygerian(m): 10:37am On Dec 22, 2018
Buy Vaseline a.k.a petroleum jelly and use it till you notice changes, then avoid anything CARO n whitening...
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 22, 2018
MissRaine69:
Suntanning or “sun darkening” is just going to leave you with a lot of hyperpigmentation. You need to stop.
Wear sunscreen and let your body heal there is no such thing as “safe bleaching”
Increase your Vitamin C intake as well .

Lordfriar please do not increase your VitaminC intake, instead take it moderately. Too much vitamin C will deplete the other essential vitamins in your body and skin making you appear slightly pale. So make sure you balance your vitamins and sleep for long period (8hrs minimum) for your skin to heal.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by medropoly(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2018
ask google grin grin grin grin

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Zzyy(m): 10:58am On Dec 22, 2018
Nivea natural fairness is d best cream out there
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by olamilekan1715(m): 11:06am On Dec 22, 2018
Just go and do finger print on ur system then press crl+z u skin we be normal
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by MOHSHESHI(m): 11:07am On Dec 22, 2018
dajoaneke:
Did you ask us before you started it in the first place?
d sumtyn tire me oooooo
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Dedetwo(m): 11:10am On Dec 22, 2018
LordFriar:
Hello everyone. I made some wrong choices way back. Naive me was led into believing that the CaroWhite lotion was a non-skin bleacher; the seller assured me what I had to fear was CaroTone. But now, some 2 weeks after, my hands are lighter than my knuckles which are resilient chocolate browns.

So, someone please, what do I do to revive my dark complexion? I have tried suntanning - or more appropriately, sundarkening - & I've noticed no improvements. Is there some cosmetic solution you know of? Or non-cosmetic others?

Stop using CaroWhite lotion and go back to Pomade or Vaseline.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by COOL10(m): 11:22am On Dec 22, 2018
LordFriar:
Hello everyone. I made some wrong choices way back. Naive me was led into believing that the CaroWhite lotion was a non-skin bleacher; the seller assured me what I had to fear was CaroTone. But now, some 2 weeks after, my hands are lighter than my knuckles which are resilient chocolate browns.

So, someone please, what do I do to revive my dark complexion? I have tried suntanning - or more appropriately, sundarkening - & I've noticed no improvements. Is there some cosmetic solution you know of? Or non-cosmetic others?

Carotone is even better than Carowhite.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by goat22: 11:42am On Dec 22, 2018
Use goat shit. In 1 hour you will resemble goat.
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 22, 2018
may320:

You guys should stop all these bad wishes, and you called yourself 1st citizen but can't wish your country well. Even if it's not, it's not enough to be cursing like this. Some are just catching fun.

Guy. I am not making any wishes. Just stating the hard painful truth. Answer this question, using all socio-economic, political and educational indices, tell me if 2018 is better than 1960 in Nigeria.

Backward movement innit? We now murder our relatives and girlfriends for money, meaning we hate ourselves very much now.This kind of situation is progress or retrogression I ask you? I blame the OP that thought she can find love here. I like your optimism but it is flawed with denial of the obvious. Mtchewwwww
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Ayatullah(m): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
Sorry, you have no live the rest of your life just the way you are and it will surely get worse for you as you grow older.

That is the prize of being ungrateful to your creator who granted you the skin you rejected.

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Kupiejodaniels: 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
Just goan use Ori(sheabutter)..den come and gv testimony afterwards
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by MissRaine69(f): 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
Admin401:

Lordfriar please do not increase your VitaminC intake, instead take it moderately. Too much vitamin C will deplete the other essential vitamins in your body and skin making you appear slightly pale. So make sure you balance your vitamins and sleep for long period (8hrs minimum) for your skin to heal.
smh
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

smh
relax
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by MissRaine69(f): 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
Admin401:
relax
Nothing perturbs me more than that word.
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

Nothing perturbs me more than that word.
Just calm down
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Abyima(m): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
I am a dermatologist. It is good you realized yourself faster before it becomes worst. Stop any whitening or lightening cream for now.
All you need to do is to rub olive oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil or any cocoa butter cream. You can equally go for queen Helen cocoa butter. And I promise you, your skin will come back to normal and clear every burnt on your skin like wild fire.

Hope this helps............

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Burgerlomo: 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
dajoaneke:

I wonder ooo cool

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Magnifico2000: 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2018
Ayofaks:
Just get Shea butter and use, it'd heal and help blend your skin.
I agree with this too.
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by deebrownneymar: 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
Lmao. All these bleachers.
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by darkhorizon: 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
LordFriar:

For them next 2-3 weeks cream the affected parts with either Shea butter or Coconut oil. You'd notice the difference.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Jayefere: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
Use Carolblack
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Haryobame: 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
You can try coconut oil or carrot oil or tumeric oil....
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by chinnyonwu(m): 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2018
dajoaneke:
U and ur 380+ likers are fooools

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Simplecity(m): 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
drink hot oil
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by blaqroy: 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
Start using Vaseline
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
Dailyhappenings:
go and meet barry allen (The flash) to run you back in time and there you go
i dont even knw how to quote you
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Habeyy(m): 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
TadM:
find people who have nice skin's if they are generious enough to tell you what they use they be happy. Its not because you see whitening or tone on a cream that makes its good or bad but the ingredients, your allergies and many other factors . Some people are just blessed to have found good cream that enrich your skin with all it needs to stay healthy as you lighten. Don't let cream sellers preach to you . Let people who have good skins lead you . You would alway be save. Most times them go lie say dem nor dey use cream because of how naturally looking their skins are. Watch reviews of any cream you want to buy on youtube , and also check for side effects of the creams on youtube, follow beauty channels lead by people with healthy skins to coach you on do's and dont's.
thanks bruv .I appreciate
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Didi2d(m): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2018
I also don't want to make such mistake, am looking for a good body cream to use. Am chocolate skin, just want to maintain it, don't wanna bleach.

Any good cream for chocolate akin, please give me the name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Safe Method Of Changing Your Eye Colour Without Contact Lence / When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones / Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.