Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,091 members, 7,863,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years (20349 Views)

Atiku Met Three APC Governors In Dubai, Plots To Manipulate BVAS - Afegbua / Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt / Anambra Rep Defects To PDP As Dogara Swears In Three APC Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
the redundant ancestor at aso is an irredeemable disaster!..... A RED REVOLT IS THE REMEDY!
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by RTSC: 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
joepepsy:
No pain no gain.. Brace up naija.. Every great countries went through hard Times.
You are suffering in vain, bro.

Great countries that went through hard times had an economic plan to get out of it.
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by joepepsy(m): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
Me suffer in vein..lol I live in Switzerland.but understand the suffering of naijas
RTSC:

You are suffering in vain, bro.

Great countries that went through hard times had an economic plan to get out of it.
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Denikayan: 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
chiedu7:
The dullard is bad news

Trust me, You more of a bad news

You just unpopular
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Denikayan: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
Seenyo:
the redundant ancestor at aso is an irredeemable disaster!..... A RED REVOLT IS THE REMEDY!

Wail-On!
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by lexxwiz(m): 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
Anybody who votes for this government come 2019 is the biggest devil you should be very wary of.. He/she has no conscience, he/she is a wicked person. See people suffering and dying and you think its time to play politics? No no no! Things have never been this bad.. " Blessed are the merciful for they shall see God.."
Quote me, call me names if you must but I've told you the bitter truth... You all shouting sai baba in the face of obvious darkness will forever be prisoners of conscious.. Trust me, your hand dey inside if it continues. Show compassion, money won't buy you out of depression when it sets in. Yes You.
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
Denikayan:

Wail-On!
your dumb father/hoe mother are the real definition of wailers!... baaaaaastard!
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Chevrolet076(m): 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
Hily77:
True talk am among those who lost a job
idiot, why won't you lose your job when you refuse to be relevant in your field, and there is someone better than you already standing.... lazy youths
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Denikayan: 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
Seenyo:

your dumb father/hoe mother are the real definition of wailers!... baaaaaastard!

Save the energy!

You will need it more after the election

Oloriburuku Ikeji Aja, Omo Bingo
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Chevrolet076(m): 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
lexxwiz:
Anybody who votes for this government come 2019 is the biggest devil you should be very wary of.. He/she has no conscience, he/she is a wicked person. See people suffering and dying and you think its time to play politics? No no no! Things have never been this bad.. " Blessed are the merciful for they shall see God.."
Quote me, call me names if you must but I've told you the bitter truth... You all shouting sai baba in the face of obvious darkness will forever be prisoners of conscious.. Trust me, your hand dey inside if it continues. Show compassion, money won't buy you out of depression when it sets in. Yes You.

what exactly is your problem?..... if you have anything bothering you, you better go to aso rock and stop wailing here
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by OreMI22: 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
Funny enough, those people losing these jobs will not complain about how their wealth is diverted for grass cutting by Baba chir , Baro ($20 billion), Ganduje et al.

Tomorrow they will be looking for witch that stopped them from getting jobs and refusing to ask Buhari to arrest and prosecute his corrupt friends.

Nigerians deserve what they get.
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
taurus21:

Hey mister can you show me a country without poor and jobless people? A group you obviously belong to. Even the so called developed world face the problem of having the poor and jobless living amongst them.
And you are happy nigerians are becoming more jobless
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
deleo16:
As long as there is no light(power) to drive development and proper functioning transport network(road,rail,port,ariport)this will continue to persist and the rate at which our population is growing may GOd help us
Exactly.
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by ifada123: 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
From the graph above I don't think it was buhari's factor that cause it, because from 2014 Q4 , it continue with a close to constant increase, check the graph the slope is almost a straight line .
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
Hily77:
True talk am among those who lost a job
Sorry dear, have you gotten a new job?
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
Denikayan:

Save the energy!

You will need it more after the election

Oloriburuku Ikeji Aja, Omo Bingo

your mentally mal-functional mother birthed a mooron, hence your irredeemable idiocy!

wasted offspring of a thousand fathers!

KISS THE DUST FOOOOOL!
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
lafuria1:
This isn't what the report said, you people have started with twisting fact.

The real report is saying more people are entering the Labour market with no job, so the number has increased, with therefore have 20m Nigerians which should be employed are without jobs not that 20m Nigerians who had jobs lost it.
Let's criticise govt with facts

sharap,
how zombies sold their conscience for 30k remains a world record mystery
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Denikayan: 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
Seenyo:

your mentally mal-functional mother birthed a mooron, hence your irredeemable idiocy!

wasted offspring of a thousand fathers!

KISS THE DUST FOOOOOL!

grin grin grin

Your sentences is riddled with frustrations of a half man and failed man

I will put all blame on the authorities that made you have access to data without demanding for a mental status certificate.
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by slowbreeze(f): 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
Someborri sai buhari!!till 2050..And of course they will always say it's d PDP missrule for 16yrs that is responsible for the current joblessness..
Only religious extremists;extreme tribal bigots and Mad people that will say this govt deserves a second term..
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by taretoofine(m): 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
APC breaking records, what will happen after another 4years
Nigerians are really law abiding, with this amount of jobless people we can still sleep with our eyes close, if its south africa i pity their condition.
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
deleo16:
As long as there is no light(power) to drive development and proper functioning transport network(road,rail,port,ariport)this will continue to persist and the rate at which our population is growing may GOd help us

True.
So the conclusion is that there is little hope for Nigeria
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by chris51(f): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
Its unfortunate that many Nairalanders don't read before commenting. Gone are the days when intellectuals contribute to this forum.

I get sick when I read what currently goes on Nairaland now,. People using gutter and derogatory words on our leaders. People can contribute without being insultive and abusive.

1 Like

Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by chris51(f): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
chris51:
Its unfortunate that many Nairalanders don't read before commenting. Gone are the days when intellectuals contribute to this forum.

I get sick when I read what currently goes on Nairaland now,. People using gutter and derogatory words on our leaders. People can contribute without being insultive and abusive.
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
Denikayan:

grin grin grin

Your sentences is riddled with frustrations of a half man and failed man

I will put all blame on the authorities that made you have access to data without demanding for a mental status certificate.

demented homo habilis! stop spilling/disturbing the cyberspace with your incurable LUNACY!

dumb product of YABAL-LEFT HOE!
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by EmekaBlue(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
chai....buhari issa failure
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Enemyofpeace: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
michoim:
PDP lies
have you eaten today?
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by ofwest47(m): 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
for full story go to www.Looters Party aka PDP_ fake news. com
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Ugosample(m): 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
Achievement of a failed government
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by nkemjacob2(m): 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
Most of these statistic are wrong and probably be influenced. We re @ d peak of election
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Ugosample(m): 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
OreMI22:
Funny enough, those people losing these jobs will not complain about how their wealth is diverted for grass cutting by Baba chir , Baro ($20 billion), Ganduje et al.

Tomorrow they will be looking for witch that stopped them from getting jobs and refusing to ask Buhari to arrest and prosecute his corrupt friends.

Nigerians deserve what they get.

your last statement is VERY CORRECT
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by chris51(f): 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
In all seriousness, the money which PDP shared among themselves could have solved our problems in the 16years of their administration.

In 16 years, no light, no good roads, no national carriers. Out of the 16 years, Atiku was VP for 8 years. He and his cronies were busy buying our assets. If he could not contribute positively in 8 years as VP, what can he do now?
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by chris51(f): 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
chris51:
In all seriousness, the money which PDP shared among themselves could have solved our problems in the 16years of their administration.

In 16 years, no light, no good roads, no national carriers. Out of the 16 years, Atiku was VP for 8 years. He and his cronies were busy buying our assets. If he could not contribute positively in 8 years as VP, what can he do now?
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gani Adams To Femi Adesina: Tell Buhari Nigerians Are Hungry / PDP Says ₦170 Fuel Price Is Unbearable / Gov. Diri Orders Arrest Of APC Secretary In Bayelsa, Keyamo Demands Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.