Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,498 members, 7,861,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years (20343 Views)

Atiku Met Three APC Governors In Dubai, Plots To Manipulate BVAS - Afegbua / Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt / Anambra Rep Defects To PDP As Dogara Swears In Three APC Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by gabbasin(m): 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nigeria has been designed to be in this mess since the advent of the 3rd republic, from selfish, greedy, thieving, kleptomaniac politicians to docile, largely illiterate, ignorant, uninformed citizenry.

1 Like

Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by piagetskinner(m): 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
After promising 3million jobs...they actually meant minus 3milllion jobs.....

I think Nigerians have learnt their lesson....we won't continue with this rubbish in 2019
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Geeoriginal: 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
Where were these 20millions working before 2015? We don't even have records of anything. I wonder how the Bureau of Statistics are getting their data. We need a break down of the companies that closed doors and dropped these 20million people into the labour market. Otherwise, my instincts is saying these figures are conjured.
I know a lot of rail projects are ongoing, is it not people that are working there? There are other jobs in Agricultural sector and despite all these, 20 million that used to have jobs before 2015 doesn't have jobs anymore? Abeg, make somebody closed down this bureau before they will tell us 50million are jobless in Lagos alone.
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Denikayan: 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
Seenyo:

SCREW YOUR MISERABLE MOTHER!

grin grin grin
Have you had dinner cos I just did.

So how has life been treating you? I think is time you take the bull by the horn and commit suicide. Everything just against you and you just forcing it to stay alive.

Make boys in the hood happy so they can eat during and drink during you burial.

Your parents are anxious for you to do, so you need not worry about them. Shame and disappointments you have brought for them since birth, so it will be brave of you to relief them of the pain. I could share with you so many ways to commit suicide.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_methods
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
Denikayan:

grin grin grin
Have you had dinner cos I just did.

So how has life been treating you? I think is time you take the bull by the horn and commit suicide. Everything just against you and you just forcing it to stay alive.

Make boys in the hood happy so they can eat during and drink during you burial.

Your parents are anxious for you to do, so you need not worry about them. Shame and disappointments you have brought for them since birth, so it will be brave of you to relief them of the pain. I could share with you so many ways to commit suicide.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_methods

garrulous air-head! DAMN THAT HOE YOU CALL MOTHER.
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Denikayan: 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
Seenyo:

garrulous air-head! DAMN THAT HOE YOU CALL MOTHER.

Sigh...

Is your dad not yet done with wanking

You empty! But your use of words reminds me of someone

Was your dad ever a gardener in Lagos
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
Denikayan:

Sigh...
Is your dad not yet done with wanking
You empty! But your use of words reminds me of someone
Was your dad ever a gardener in Lagos
impoverished RIFF RAFF! I SPIT ON YOUR DUMB MOTHER'S GRAVE!
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Denikayan: 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
Seenyo:

impoverished RIFF RAFF! I SPIT ON YOUR DUMB MOTHER'S GRAVE!

Are you pregnant?

Why are you spitting over graves. There’s someone for everyone, and the person for you is a psychiatrist.
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
Denikayan:

Are you pregnant?

Why are you spitting over graves. There’s someone for everyone, and the person for you is a psychiatrist.

WASTED SPERM OF A DUNG-SNIFFING HOE!
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Denikayan: 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
Seenyo:

WASTED SPERM OF A DUNG-SNIFFING HOE!

Read what you composing, what picture are you painting

Sigh... You need help from a ceiling fan, with rope
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
[quote author=Denikayan post=73999293]

Read what you composing, what picture are you painting
Sigh... You need help from a ceiling fan, with rope[/
DOOMED SCAVENGER! THE DUMPSITE BECKONS!

HURRY!
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Denikayan: 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
[quote author=Seenyo post=73999483][/quote]

Can you die of constipation? I ask because I’m worried about how full of sh*t you are
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
Denikayan:

Can you die of constipation? I ask because I’m worried about how full of sh*t you are
pathetic filth! srew your mother!
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Denikayan: 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
Seenyo:

pathetic filth! srew your mother!

Are you naturally this dumb or do you have to put in effort?
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Splashme: 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
Mopolchi:
BUHARI MUST GO BACK TO DAURA angry angry
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by nelcliff(m): 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
BMC come and defend your pay master here..
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
Denikayan:

Are you naturally this dumb or do you have to put in effort?

UNFORTUNATE KID OF SIMPLETONS!...
run go play with sand with your mates!
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Denikayan: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
Seenyo:

UNFORTUNATE KID OF SIMPLETONS!...

run go play with sand with your mates!

I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you’ve never used it.
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
Denikayan:

I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you’ve never used it.

DELUDED D*CKHEAD!... HELP YOURSELF WITH A BOTTLE OF SNIPER .
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by KillTheZombies: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
Dumbohari and his jackboot economy has nothing to offer this country.
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Reference(m): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
To be honest things are really bad out there economically. No only that jobs are being lost, real wages are edging downwards including contractual rates. I was amazed what a competing firm was paying its contract staff when I paid a visit to them some two weeks ago. Rates I was paying some 8 or 9 years ago and the workers were at it.... without much fuss... I just donot know what will happen to them by 2019. This government must do something about it. If it cannot liberalise the economy then I think it should revisit the TSA and get more money into commercial banks. If stagflation hits us.... then the mother of all crises will have berthed.
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by donttouch: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
michoim:
PDP lies

Continue to deceive yourself. Pdp does not control National Board of Statistics.
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Denikayan: 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
Seenyo:

DELUDED D*CKHEAD!... HELP YOURSELF WITH A BOTTLE OF SNIPER .

How do you keep yourself from not choking on the constant flow of bullsh*t that’s coming out of your mouth? You are seriously amazing!
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
Denikayan:

How do you keep yourself from not choking on the constant flow of bullsh*t that’s coming out of your mouth? You are seriously amazing!

BARBARIC BASTAAARD! CRY ME A RIVER!
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Denikayan: 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
Seenyo:

BARBARIC BASTAAARD! CRY ME A RIVER!

Sorry for the mean, awful accurate things I said. Am not good with telling lies
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by gidjah(m): 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Poorly formulated report from the Aba Bureau of statistics cheesy

How many paid employment are available in Nigeria before to loose 20m + jobs in less than four years cheesy

Who made the report?

What methodology did they use to measure the job losses?

how educated can you be to talk I. This high light of ignorance, some of us studied that course and work in that same sector, there parameters used to work out this indices,it is subject to political manipulation as the statistical body world wide are also GI end this same parameters.atop been ignorant and face the brazen reality young man .Must everything be politicised ?At NBS politics is never mentioned ,work is done with its highest ethics
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by 3Dee(m): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
Hily77:
True talk am among those who lost a job

Same with me, my company shut down production. About 350+ staff lost their jobs. Not to mention contract staff, contractors, vendors, haulage truck drivers, security agents etc.
That's more than a thousand persons o.
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
Denikayan:

Sorry for the mean, awful accurate things I said. Am not good with telling lies

BRAIN-DEAD BUFFOON! DAMN YOUR DUMB LINEAGE!
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Iamgrey5(m): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
gidjah:
how educated can you be to talk I. This high light of ignorance, some of us studied that course and work in that same sector, there parameters used to work out this indices,it is subject to political manipulation as the statistical body world wide are also GI end this same parameters.atop been ignorant and face the brazen reality young man .Must everything be politicised ?At NBS politics is never mentioned ,work is done with its highest ethics
Mr Nbs educated professor of ignorance grin

Nbs didn't state that over 20.9 million became unemployed in the last three years. Go and revisit their report

I have posted the link to the original report to cure you of ignorance cheesy

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/301896-nigerias-unemployment-rate-rises-to-23-1-nbs.html

Secondly, there is no accurate way of measuring the unemployment in Nigeria because a lot of people work in the informal sector of the economy.
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Denikayan: 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
Seenyo:

BRAIN-DEAD BUFFOON! DAMN YOUR DUMB LINEAGE!

Where do you stay, I need come beat you and your family up right in your abode.
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by xelly: 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
20.9m won't vote for him. I laugh when the number of those graduating from the universities are announced. Perhaps, someone without O'level will create job for graduates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party / Terrorism/kidnapping: Influential Northern Senator Under Watch / Sabo Garba Forged Academic Certificate - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.