Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,032 members, 7,863,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years (20348 Views)

Atiku Met Three APC Governors In Dubai, Plots To Manipulate BVAS - Afegbua / Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt / Anambra Rep Defects To PDP As Dogara Swears In Three APC Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Minjim: 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
On this Forum, if you are working 3 years ago and jobless now - like the comment.

If you are jobless 3 years ago and working now - share

Lets put tnat statistic to test
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by lereinter(m): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
Buhari has come only to steal, kill and destroy
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by chinedumoooo: 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
But agriculture and social intervention programme still provide direct indirect job for people who believe in working hard to meet their earns.

1 Like

Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 20, 2018
Denikayan:

Where do you stay, I need come beat you and your family up right in your abode.

ROTTEN CUNT! YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY SUICIDAL!

DROP THE LOCATION OF YOUR BROTHEL.....

YOU AND YOUR SLUTTY MOTHER"S MISERABLE LIVES WON'T BE THE SAME!

MESS WITH A MONSTER AT YOUR PERIL & I'LL CUT YOU TO SIZE.
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Modarun(m): 7:26am On Dec 20, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Poorly formulated report from the Aba Bureau of statistics cheesy

How many paid employment are available in Nigeria before to loose 20m + jobs in less than four years cheesy

Who made the report?

What methodology did they use to measure the job losses?

thesame method they used in 2014-2015, which the Dullard from Daura used to blame the then govt. But its ok sha, we dont expect a Zombie like you to understand.
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Modarun(m): 7:30am On Dec 20, 2018
chinedumoooo:
But agriculture and social intervention programme still provide direct indirect job for people who believe in working hard to meet their earns.
Bros Olodo tendercy is not a talent o, Tradermoni is not a social intervention, its vote buying, most of that money ended up in soup pots. No social intervention can be better than makibg the economy prosporous so that people can fend for themselves.
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Modarun(m): 7:33am On Dec 20, 2018
gabbasin:
Nigeria has been designed to be in this mess since the advent of the 3rd republic, from selfish, greedy, thieving, kleptomaniac politicians to docile, largely illiterate, ignorant, uninformed citizenry.

BMO crew member. So its no longer caused by govt but the 3republic politicians? so we should allow Buhari abi? Of thats the case break your Voterscards. Would be one less Buhari vote to worry about.
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Modarun(m): 8:13am On Dec 20, 2018
baratech:

Crime is everywhere right now, people are angry and frustrated... It's sad

they are not angry or hungry enough. if they are they would be stoning officials of this govt.
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by chinedumoooo: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
Modarun:

Bros Olodo tendercy is not a talent o, Tradermoni is not a social intervention, its vote buying, most of that money ended up in soup pots. No social intervention can be better than makibg the economy prosporous so that people can fend for themselves.
How do you mean?you only mention tradermoni while we have geep for Grant, N-power for jobless graduate since 2015,cct for vulnerable poor citizens etc.
Rice farmers can not dispute the effort of this present administration.
I personally understand that everybody can not embrace our able president performance or effort but we should appreciate good development despite our difference or hatred.
If we can be honest to ourselves,we should appreciate the president Prudence.
Is it good for us to be consuming country rather than producing country?
Think about it
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by yemi15(m): 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by gidjah(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Mr Nbs educated professor of ignorance grin

Nbs didn't state that over 20.9 million became unemployed in the last three years. Go and revisit their report

I have posted the link to the original report to cure you of ignorance cheesy

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/301896-nigerias-unemployment-rate-rises-to-23-1-nbs.html

Secondly, there is no accurate way of measuring the unemployment in Nigeria because a lot of people work in the informal sector of the economy.

I can see your level of ignorance is quite gargantuan sir,pls take heart ,I do I not share my bananas with monkies
Re: Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years by Iamgrey5(m): 9:31am On Dec 21, 2018
gidjah:
I can see your level of ignorance is quite gargantuan sir,pls take heart ,I do I not share my bananas with monkies
lol

I guess typing unrelated English makes you smart

Perhaps you should enlighten me, let me disgrace you cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gani Adams To Femi Adesina: Tell Buhari Nigerians Are Hungry / Group Calls Out Babagana Adams Of DOAS, Insists On Investigation Of Directors / Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.