Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) (34820 Views)

See How Dirty Aba Town Looks (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 9:27am On Dec 20, 2018
Igbos and foolishness ....

Does obi or Atiku wear those palm Sanders, do they wear anything that comes Nigeria.?

Atiku has nothing good to offer Nigeria and Nigerians. Till today like play he couldn't enter US to convince Nigerians his hands are clean.

Athieku is an outdated option for nigeria just like an expired milk.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 20, 2018
grin grin igbo Ama lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by tyson98: 9:28am On Dec 20, 2018
lonelydora:
Atiku nwanne mmadu, welcome to Enyimba City.

Be rest assured all of us in Aba will massively vote for you.

I, Lonelydora, hereby confer you with the title of "Omere Oha 1" of Aba.

Weh done Sir.
You are indeed lonely olori pelebe grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by farem: 9:29am On Dec 20, 2018
sureheaven:
Igbos and foolishness ....

Does obi or Atiku wear those palm Sanders, do they wear anything that comes Nigeria.?

Atiku has nothing good to offer Nigeria and Nigerians. Till today like play he couldn't enter US to convince Nigerians his hands are clean.

Athieku is an outdated option for nigeria just like an expired milk.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by troubleboi: 9:30am On Dec 20, 2018
Kai....this same people comes to us every 4 years promising us the same thing ...
Light, Security, Good roads, Quality education..Every 4years.

Let wake up and change them all...

VOTE FOR A YOUNG AND VIBRANT MAN, WHO IS READY MAKE US BE PROUD OF OUR DEAR COUNTRY..
VOTE Omoyele Sowore for President..
VOTE AAC...

Make money on Nairaland, its free...Install a browser that pays you for coming online, just click on my signature below
Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 9:32am On Dec 20, 2018
Photos from Atiku's visit to the Bay of Pigs

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by Eponyeeboz: 9:33am On Dec 20, 2018
skybird212:
Ibo's are productive.. See them presenting what they can offer for the betterment of the Country growth.

Slippers and sandals? grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by 34webers(m): 9:33am On Dec 20, 2018
Shookonekilla:
[s][/s]

Ibos on nairaland I think this guy is impersonating one of you

He is a known APC tout
What manner of approach is this?
When will mynd44 and lalasticlala start enforcing rule 2?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 20, 2018
Sir or Ma, Yes slippers and sandals. But I have a question , have you ever bought either of the two before or owned one right now ? If your answer is probably yes, then don't reply
Eponyeeboz:

Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by Galaxydon1(m): 9:40am On Dec 20, 2018
Nogodye:
Who will console Atiku after 2019 defeat? O ma loud gan
holy ghost fire
Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 9:40am On Dec 20, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Which no one buys

They use them to hide cocaine and ship off to Vietnam....

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 9:41am On Dec 20, 2018
Atiku in Aba for the first time in several years to continue the enslavement of IPOB Biafra .

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by Bodude504: 9:44am On Dec 20, 2018
I'm still asking why can't atiku go to Aba last year who is fooling who
Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by Flatheadpig: 9:45am On Dec 20, 2018
master and slaves
Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2018
Nogodye:
Who will console Atiku after 2019 defeat? O ma loud gan

He already knows joor. Just going thru d motions.

Can u see the size of d crowd, coming to welcome their candidate in his supposed strongholdshocked

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by herich(m): 9:57am On Dec 20, 2018
KehnnyCares:
Nothing but Biafra. We can't be slave to Atiku a hopeless Fulani slowpoke grin grin grin grin grin

The real biafrans understands your sarcasm but worry no more.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by Hydrolysis(m): 9:57am On Dec 20, 2018
KehnnyCares:
Nothing but Biafra. We can't be slave to Atiku a hopeless Fulani slowpoke grin grin grin grin grin
i don't know why my almost all my fellow ipob members are so unreasonable. I don't even know where i can begin from to remedy them
Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by troubleboi: 9:57am On Dec 20, 2018
God save us from APC and PDP.......Party of thieves

We need liberation.....

VOTE OMOYELE SOWORE FOR PRESIDENT
VOTE AAC...

If you re not earning money as you are browsing, then get a browser that pays you for browsing..its free

Click on my signature below..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 20, 2018
34webers:
[s][/s]
Since the con artist presently hiding somewhere in the slum of isreal is still mourning the death of his nkita, I suggest ipob miscreants should adopt atichukwu to continue with the biafra or nothing because atiku can only be the president of thieves pigs and idiots from the red mud land.
You keep talking as if there are no Yoruba's supporting Atiku Apart from those who sold their future to Tinubu empire No educated Yoruba man supports Buhary
Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by herich(m): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2018
Prompto:
I know fit laugh Atiku in BiafraLand.
This play should be tagged “ The Fulani that rules Biafra or The Fulani Biafran king”.

The movie go make sense go with his defeat after the 2019 presidential election.
Your sarcasm is outdated and very dryyyyyyyyyy.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 10:04am On Dec 20, 2018
Fulani vs Fulani, Muslim vs Muslim
North to North

PDP and APC
North 50/50
SE 99% /1%
SS 96%/4%
NC 60%/40%
SW 40%60%

If you know , you will say Yes

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by herich(m): 10:06am On Dec 20, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad ipob don disappoint the hunchback terrorist kingpin Cownu.See slaves dey bow for their fulani master.This one go scam dem/ipob deceive Atiku to his destruction

No single sense in your sarcasm
Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by 34webers(m): 10:09am On Dec 20, 2018
[s]
Naughtysite:
You keep talking as if there are no Yoruba's supporting Atiku Apart from those who sold their future to Tinubu empire No educated Yoruba man supports Buhary
[/s]
Of course there are Yorubas supporting atiku, the likes of the kpomo cutting clown of ekiti, the boyfriend of bianca the olosho in person of ffk, who also double as the gods and saviours of urine drinking ipob clowns.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by dam2000(m): 10:09am On Dec 20, 2018
Come February 2019 afefe go febuhari out of aso Rock
Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by herich(m): 10:12am On Dec 20, 2018
berrystunn:
Fulani vs Fulani, Muslim vs Muslim
North to North

PDP and APC
North 50/50
SE 99% /1%
SS 96%/4%
NC 60%/40%
SW 40%60%

If you know , you will say Yes

Na soooo!
Only if that tyrant doesn't rig the election

Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by ashatoda: 10:15am On Dec 20, 2018
courage54:
I still prefer Buhari to Atiku one million times. In the real sense nobody alt to be supporting Buhari but with the sudden saint status some people are attributing to Atiku gives me more reason why I should support Buhari.

Guy thanks for your opinion but to be sincere with you why I will vote for Atiku is because he is a THIEF. I prefer a thief handling things than a saint called Buhari surrounded by thieves. Atiku will not be disappointing me by stealing after all that's what we all know him for but Buhari is and will always be a disappointment
Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 10:17am On Dec 20, 2018
KehnnyCares:
Exactly my brother!!

No referendum no election! Fvck Atiku and akk those who fvck him.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 10:23am On Dec 20, 2018
herich:

Na soooo!
Only if that tyrant doesn't rig the election

He can rig in northern Nigeria to get 50/50 vote
He can rig in West to get 60%

He can't rig in SE, SS, NC.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by DammyGbade(m): 10:41am On Dec 20, 2018
After 2019 election, Atiku will be so broke cos he will be defeated. I'm 100% sure!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petrol Would Sell N99.38 Per Litre Without Subsidy – PPPRA (may 2, 2016) / Lagos To Jail Street Hawkers From July 1- Ambode / Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.