Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,414 members, 7,853,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) (34819 Views)

See How Dirty Aba Town Looks (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by Brightest04(m): 11:06am On Dec 20, 2018
lonelydora:
Atiku nwanne mmadu, welcome to Enyimba City.

Be rest assured all of us in Aba will massively vote for you.

I, Lonelydora, hereby confer you with the title of "Omere Oha 1" of Aba.

Weh done Sir.
See you naw,Atiku bu nwane gi ohu Fulani
Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by oyoikire: 11:27am On Dec 20, 2018
TheMoniker:
The current president has speech impairment.
Shameless.
Heartless.
Wicked.
Doesn’t care about no one, not even his immediate family so who are you?

How do you think someone as wicked as Ajimobi is loved by him? Birds of the same feather they say.
Tens of people are dying from the abandoned road project at Akobo-gate-iwo road still his family party hard with Kim.
A vote for apc is a vote for death, plague, bitterness and backwardness.
Akin Alabi that robs Peter to pay Paul is also part of the thiefing team talking from all sides of his mouth like a rętardèd bush baby.
Vote wisely, vote Seyi Makinde for governor, vote Atiku for president.
who are the people dying at akobo-gate -iwo road? At your age you are telling lie as if you are eating chicken. Something of benefit to ibadan people you are here saying rubbish about.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by searchlight: 11:48am On Dec 20, 2018
kehinde1588:
I am not really worried about this election cos its evident that Buhari will win. What I am really concerned about is that will igbos still agitate for Biafra since they av chosen to declare their support for an Hausa man.

personally I'm not worried about anything election. what I worried of is how we can stop reckless mothers from begetting fools like you and to teach them what condom could do in saving the mother earth of a nuisance like you
Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by TheMoniker: 11:50am On Dec 20, 2018
oyoikire:
who are the people dying at akobo-gate -iwo road? At your age you are telling lie as if you are eating chicken. Something of benefit to ibadan people you are here saying rubbish about.
Mad cow, a whole lot are getting infected from that dust, I know you and your generations are used to such dust cos you’ve never had it better but a whole lot are sane and can’t live with that.
Poverty infested person who think road construction is rocket science
Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by donnie(m): 11:52am On Dec 20, 2018
KehnnyCares:
Nothing but Biafra. We can't be slave to Atiku a hopeless Fulani slowpoke grin grin grin grin grin

afonja forming biafra... continue...

Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by oyoikire: 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
TheMoniker:

Mad cow, a whole lot are getting infected from that dust, I know you and your generations are used to such dust cos you’ve never had it better but a whole lot are sane and can’t live with that.
Poverty infested person who think road construction is rocket science
can you see yourself? Simple question, and you are here ranting. For your information am living comfortably and you don't know about effect of air pollution than I do. The place is always wet especially in the morning before work. So get life.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by onubijoe(m): 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
It will surprise you at the end of the election you will celebrate with us

Nogodye:
Who will console Atiku after 2019 defeat? O ma loud gan
Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by steveblue809(m): 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
Here is Nigeria's savior come 2019.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by Reference(m): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
You cannot see a single argument for or against programs, policies or principles, just a kindergarten 'I'm better than you' butter brawl and a whole lot of sick racial expletives by the youth and so called leaders of tomorrow.... And they sit there hoping things can get better.

Even the ignorant, visceral red necks of middle America, the butt of untold jokes do far better than this in proper political awareness.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) by RTSC: 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
I am waiting for the day a Yoruba man will run as president.

Let them come and campaign in igboland.

na cane we go use flog am go him papa house.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun / Petrol Would Sell N99.38 Per Litre Without Subsidy – PPPRA (may 2, 2016) / Lagos To Jail Street Hawkers From July 1- Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.