Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

To The Guys Only,what Lies Do Ladies Tell Us Mostly, When In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Guys Only,what Lies Do Ladies Tell Us Mostly, When In A Relationship? (1490 Views)

Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman / Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. / Ladies, Tell The Truth Please.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Guys Only,what Lies Do Ladies Tell Us Mostly, When In A Relationship? by blazesam(m): 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
I never wanted having sex until one guy like that raped me. hmmm
Re: To The Guys Only,what Lies Do Ladies Tell Us Mostly, When In A Relationship? by IamD18: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
I lost my virginity while riding a bicycle.

1 Like

Re: To The Guys Only,what Lies Do Ladies Tell Us Mostly, When In A Relationship? by dingbang(m): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
I turn down many guys just to be with you...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Guys Only,what Lies Do Ladies Tell Us Mostly, When In A Relationship? by elderken(m): 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
I have a lot of guys running after me , but I don't know why I choose you

1 Like

Re: To The Guys Only,what Lies Do Ladies Tell Us Mostly, When In A Relationship? by mrphysics(m): 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
I am an open person

1 Like

Re: To The Guys Only,what Lies Do Ladies Tell Us Mostly, When In A Relationship? by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
"I love you with the whole of my heart"....like what nonsense.. undecided
Re: To The Guys Only,what Lies Do Ladies Tell Us Mostly, When In A Relationship? by Wuraola01(f): 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
"I love you with the whole of my heart"....like what nonsense.. undecided

Ahn ahn. It ain't a lie shocked grin

We mean it when we say it cheesy cheesy
Re: To The Guys Only,what Lies Do Ladies Tell Us Mostly, When In A Relationship? by Wuraola01(f): 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
IamD18:
I lost my virginity while riding a bicycle.

Lmao grin grin
Re: To The Guys Only,what Lies Do Ladies Tell Us Mostly, When In A Relationship? by Wuraola01(f): 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
dingbang:
I turn down many guys just to be with you...

It's true na. cheesy
Re: To The Guys Only,what Lies Do Ladies Tell Us Mostly, When In A Relationship? by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
Wuraola01:

Ahn ahn. It ain't a lie shocked grin

We mean it when we say it cheesy cheesy
Asin "with the whole of my heart".....hope you know what that means?? Simply just say "I love you so much"
Re: To The Guys Only,what Lies Do Ladies Tell Us Mostly, When In A Relationship? by Wuraola01(f): 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Asin "with the whole of my heart".....hope you know what that means?? Simply just say "I love you so much"

Ohh. I get you now grin grin cheesy

True sha
Re: To The Guys Only,what Lies Do Ladies Tell Us Mostly, When In A Relationship? by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
Wuraola01:

Ohh. I get you now grin grin cheesy

True sha
Alright kiss cheesy
Re: To The Guys Only,what Lies Do Ladies Tell Us Mostly, When In A Relationship? by durubennie(m): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
I will do anything for you ... Anything just name it?

Okay

I told her to take me out on my birthday .. The girl said that I am a guy and it is my duty to spend on her and take her out.... Can you imagine that my girlfriend cannot take me out and spend on me

**spits**

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Guys Only,what Lies Do Ladies Tell Us Mostly, When In A Relationship? by lunacol(m): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
He is just a friend undecided

4 Likes

Re: To The Guys Only,what Lies Do Ladies Tell Us Mostly, When In A Relationship? by Wuraola01(f): 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Alright kiss cheesy

Yeah cheesy kiss
Re: To The Guys Only,what Lies Do Ladies Tell Us Mostly, When In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
elderken:
i have heard this line more than anything.
Re: To The Guys Only,what Lies Do Ladies Tell Us Mostly, When In A Relationship? by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
durubennie:
I will do anything for you ... Anything just name it?

Okay

I told her to take me out on my birthday .. The girl said that I am a guy and it is my duty to spend on her and take her out... Can you imagine that my girlfriend cannot take me out and spend on me

**spits**

LMAO...gringringrin
Re: To The Guys Only,what Lies Do Ladies Tell Us Mostly, When In A Relationship? by dingbang(m): 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
Wuraola01:

It's true na. cheesy

no make me vex . angry
Re: To The Guys Only,what Lies Do Ladies Tell Us Mostly, When In A Relationship? by Wuraola01(f): 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
dingbang:
no make me vex . angry

Aiit sad
Re: To The Guys Only,what Lies Do Ladies Tell Us Mostly, When In A Relationship? by dingbang(m): 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
Wuraola01:

Aiit sad
cool
Re: To The Guys Only,what Lies Do Ladies Tell Us Mostly, When In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
*I can't live without you if you leave me"....
but she posted pics yesterday, still healthy

Re: To The Guys Only,what Lies Do Ladies Tell Us Mostly, When In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
babe: kush, I am a novice, this is my second time. take it easy

*after 8 rounds*
babe: kush I need more,
me:

4 Likes

Re: To The Guys Only,what Lies Do Ladies Tell Us Mostly, When In A Relationship? by habsydiamond(m): 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
My phone exploded that the reason why I have been unable to call u back when u called cheesy grin grin grin dem can lie for africa
Re: To The Guys Only,what Lies Do Ladies Tell Us Mostly, When In A Relationship? by Godson213: 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
My hair is getting rough
My mum just called me from the village. She said....
That guy is disturbing me and I have him my number and he is still disturbing me.
My love, I am coming to your place, when I leave I am going to my cousin place. He is sick
Re: To The Guys Only,what Lies Do Ladies Tell Us Mostly, When In A Relationship? by Kidaholic(m): 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
I don't care about your past relationship...

At least that's what she said but I've caught her many times snooping around, asking questions. But its all good anyways
Re: To The Guys Only,what Lies Do Ladies Tell Us Mostly, When In A Relationship? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:10am On Dec 21, 2018
elderken:

Often the truth.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get My Gf Back / This Wayward Girl Is Blackmailing My Husband: Is He Guilty? / Popular Asian Makeup Omg See Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.