Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,321 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

How Can I Get My Gf Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get My Gf Back (1494 Views)

MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) / Everyone Keeps Saying Don't Take A Cheating GF Back.why? Circle Of Lies / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get My Gf Back by Oluwa4u(m): 7:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
Plz guys I miss her so much even tho we keep fighting. She has been out of town for more than a month and she even went out with many guys on dates which she told me herself. Now she doesnt pick my calls what can I do? Please no insults angry

Note: i send a message saying "have you seen the alert" and funny enough she replied asking which alert. she owes me 80k and thats why im relunctant to send her money but ive been sending aplologies to her sad
Re: How Can I Get My Gf Back by EmekaBlue(m): 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
grin send her money and apologizing txts.

She will likely reply u...keep d txts up for a week,in d txt write about d sweet times u both had together...u might get her back. Goodluck loverboy

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Gf Back by Offpoint: 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
Take 2 bottles of sniper, it worked for me it'll definitely work for you.

Thank me later when we see

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Gf Back by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
Oluwa4u:
Plz guys I miss her so much even tho we keep fighting. She has been out of town for more than a month and she even went out with many guys on dates which she told me herself. Now she doesnt pick my calls what can I do? Please no insults angry
your issue is a minor one. You didn't hear that our tyrannical president is about to add another 4 years of rule.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get My Gf Back by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
Let her go bro!!!

I Dey find how I wan take pursue girl wey come visit me since last Friday and your here wishing to get a girl back. I don fvck so tay my waist don lean

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Gf Back by CAPSLOCKED: 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
Oluwa4u:

HAGAHAGAHAGA! cheesy

YOU WILL DIE THERE. GIRL DOESN'T PICK YOUR CALLS, GOES OUT WITH MANY GUYS.. SO WHAT ARE YOU STILL HUSTLING FOR?
SHE MUST HAVE KNOWN YOU CANNOT DO WITHOUT HER AND THAT'S WHY SHE PLAYING AND YOU TRIPPING. RAGO!

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Gf Back by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

HAGAHAGAHAGA! cheesy

YOU WILL DIE THERE. GIRL DOESN'T PICK YOUR CALLS, GOES OUT WITH MANY GUYS.. SO WHAT ARE YOU STILL HUSTLING FOR?
SHE MUST HAVE KNOWN YOU CANNOT DO WITHOUT HER AND THAT'S WHY SHE PLAYING AND YOU TRIPPING. RAGO!
just kill me bro. Can’t believe a nigga is aware his bitch is fvcking dlcksssss and he’s begging her to come back.

OP, you, your girlfriend and Buhari that made you this useless are all mad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get My Gf Back by Oluwa4u(m): 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

HAGAHAGAHAGA! cheesy

hmm what can I do now
Re: How Can I Get My Gf Back by Oluwa4u(m): 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
stupidity:
just kill me bro. Can’t believe a nigga is aware his bitch is fvcking dlcksssss and he’s begging her to come back.

OP, you, your girlfriend and Buhari that made you this useless are all mad
she said she nearlly did sleep with one but then changed her mind
Re: How Can I Get My Gf Back by davien(m): 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
*Laughs in mandarin* cheesy

"He nearly slept with me"

"It's only the tip that enter"

"Your di©k is bigger sef"

"You didn't give me attention"

"It was just sex"

"He knows I'm dating you"

And more.. next time on your award winning superstory, does this mofo have the balls to cut his losses? Find out.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Gf Back by Oluwa4u(m): 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
EmekaBlue:
grin send her money and apologizing txts.

She will likely reply u...keep d txts up for a week,in d txt write about d sweet times u both had together...u might get her back. Goodluck loverboy
i did send her a message asking if she saw the alert and lo and behold she replied but i didnt send her any money grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Gf Back by Oluwa4u(m): 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
davien:

"It was just sex"

And more.. next time on your award winning superstory, does this mode have the balls to cut his losses? Find out.
no she didnt she actually went out once on a date with him but he invited her to his place and she turn down the request according to her
Re: How Can I Get My Gf Back by N0favors: 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
We are talking about election rigging this one is talking about his EX girlfriend

She’s been rigged by some sharp dudes
Re: How Can I Get My Gf Back by CAPSLOCKED: 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
Oluwa4u:
she said she nearlly did sleep with one but then changed her mind

LOL, LET ME TELL YOU AN EXPO, THAT GUY CAME INSIDE HER ASŚ. cheesy

Oluwa4u:
hmm what can I do now

LEAVE THIS FORUM. TALK TO REAL LIFE PEOPLE, YOUR FRIENDS.
DRINK, LISTEN TO MUSIC, PLAY VIDEO GAMES, SMOKE OR DO ANYTHING YOU CAN TO FREE YOUR MIND.

FINALLY, BLOCK AND DELETE HER FROM YOUR PHONE AND FROM THE INTERNET. AND MOVE ON MY G, SHE NOT YOURS ANYMORE.

I WAS ONCE IN YOUR SITUATION. MORE THAN ONCE EVEN BUT WE'VE PASSED THAT PHASE WHERE WE KILL OURSELVES FOR WORTHLESS THINGS.

LIFE GAVE ME TWO LEGS TO WALK AND GO GET THE MONEY AND GOALS, AND NOT TO GO AFTER A WOMAN WHO IS NOT INTERESTED.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get My Gf Back by davien(m): 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
Oluwa4u:
no she didnt she actually went out once on a date with him but he invited her to his place and she turn down the request according to her
cry
Re: How Can I Get My Gf Back by SaucyBenks(m): 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
Someone whose pussy has been drilled over and over and over again, that is the person you're dying for? You're a he-goat honestly.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Gf Back by SaucyBenks(m): 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
Oluwa4u:
and because of the scam called love, you believed her... What a pity!
Re: How Can I Get My Gf Back by Oluwa4u(m): 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
SaucyBenks:
and because of the scam called love, you believed her... What a pity!
u dont have to insult me bro...yeah I actually tried to believe her cos she told me without asking her but then again u may be right..im confused now
Re: How Can I Get My Gf Back by SaucyBenks(m): 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Oluwa4u:
u dont have to insult me bro...yeah I actually tried to believe her cos she told me without asking her but then again u may be right..im confused now
confused over what? Well lemme tell you this bitter truth..

There is nothing you will do that can bring everything back to normal, that girl is gone!

And I can tell you without doubt that she is never what the headache, rather get a girl or lady far better than she is and show her off... This really works, I can assure you

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Gf Back by obembeman(m): 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
please make money first..
Re: How Can I Get My Gf Back by 4ckTOTO: 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
This one worst pass elder o
Re: How Can I Get My Gf Back by 4ckTOTO: 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
This one worst pass elder ohs
Re: How Can I Get My Gf Back by Oluwa4u(m): 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
SaucyBenks:
confused over what? Well lemme tell you this bitter truth..

There is nothing you will do that can bring everything back to normal, that girl is gone!

And I can tell you without doubt that she is never what the headache, rather get a girl or lady far better than she is and show her off... This really works, I can assure you
thanks
Re: How Can I Get My Gf Back by Savagedawg: 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
If you love her let her go and if she loves you,she will finally find her way to you. Don't force it,game wey go cast go cast

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Gf Back by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
Mention or pm me if you need professional relationship advice
Re: How Can I Get My Gf Back by 6660M0666: 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
You are just making me angry here.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Gf Back by clive2u(m): 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
lemme give u a bad advice that i wouldnt do to any girl, fight n get her then fvck n dump her.
like i said i wouldnt do that
Re: How Can I Get My Gf Back by lilmax(m): 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
davien:

"It was just sex"

And more.. next time on your award winning superstory, does this mofo have the balls to cut his losses? Find out.
lol

they never learn cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Gf Back by ThothHermes: 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
Oluwa4u:
i did send her a message asking if she saw the alert and lo and behold she replied but i didnt send her any money grin
You no get sense. If your mama or your sister hear this thing eh.

Re: How Can I Get My Gf Back by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Oluwa4u:
You don't need a girlfriend, but an alpha male's wisdom.

To get started, click the link below and download that short book for free. It will open your eyes to the dating mistakes you're making. You can finish the short book in minutes.

Download: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

Thank me later. Bye.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Gf Back by kingxsamz(m): 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
Your girl dey take d!cks, you still wan send her money.

You sure say dem neva use this guy boxers so?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Raw Truth Sunday : Wisdom Is A Curse In Nigeria!!! / Are You In Okota Lagos Please Read / Davido, Chioma And Peruzzi: The Whole Truth Is Finally Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.