Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign (13400 Views)

Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund / FEC Approves N1.7bn For Construction Of Jetty At Bonny Island / Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by voiceofthep: 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
We hav 12.2 million rice farmers and we are stil world major rice importer. APC ! APC!! A[quote][/quote]PC!!! You lai mua
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by GoodofNaija: 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
Very soon herdsmen & boko haram will donate to buhari's campaign
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by damocool(m): 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
When will npower beneficiaries remit their own donations.. Awon oniro osi..
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by bizzibodi(m): 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
Those folks really benefited from Pmb,their are farmers oo not corrupt contracts.
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by smileyoo: 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
the campaigns 've started, the lies, the propagandas 're part of the ingredients. the farmers that 've been victims of muderous activities of fulani-herdsmen in over 22 states of nigeria, resulting in untimely deaths of thousands of their members, over the past 3 yrs, with no one been brought to book for the crimes. so these same farmers 'll suddenly start to support bubu's govt of bigotry, so that the killings 'll continue.
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by Nelsizzy(m): 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
So we have up to 12.2 million rice farmers in Nigeria. Wow! And what medium was used to collect #100 till it got to 1.2 billion
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by ihatesycophant(m): 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
Good to be loved. 2014 they donated yams. 2018 they donated cash. The real people Buhari has entered their hearts, they can't just let go. Only the fair weather leave at ease.
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by Kingjames(m): 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
Bizibi:
Hehehehehehehe,nor be only farmers,herdsmen and poultrymen also donated billions. Idiots
guy u ash gaaaah

we the snail and green snake's farmers association of Nigeria (ASGSN) also donate 8.83trillions naira to sai baba campaigns for his effort so far at the national assembly
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by LZAA: 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
michoim:
The impact of the diversification agenda of Buhari: What a wonder!

Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by saipn: 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
asobo:
Nigerian's are watching and the whole world is also watching. I promise all sane Nigerian's that when Atiku emerges we will probe their 2015 and also 2019 campaign funds, we ain't fool or your gullible supporters. Please let's try our best to see that pmb is sent back to daura and it doesn't just stop at our desk but by telling others to see reasons to vote him out.
face the reality atiku is not winning the election...don't be deceived by all this media hype
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by Adexjimmy(m): 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
�Global Tech.™��
Do it yourself, Fix it yourself. Meet Experts on Computer and smartphone Problems.
� Learn new things around you.
� Updates on technology.
� Latest softwares & Firmwares
� Ask questions on any phone and PC issues.
� Phones and computers issues.
©2018
https:///global_techz
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by ithink7: 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
I'm sure, it Miyetti Allah, Fulani Herdsmen and Boko Haram.

We'll need some violence to take this country back and the earlier the better.

Onyebuchi46:
Famers indeed, from where did they get the money from? Nigerians has over grown this cheap lies. If an child of 2 years can decode your lies. We are no longer in the 80s. Posterity will judge us. Please how much did Nigeria made from exportation of yam?
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by asobo: 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
saipn:
face the reality atiku is not winning the election...don't be deceived by all this media hype
So says you. Who ever thought Goodluck will loose 2015 elections. Atiku will match Buhari man to man. He is not Goodluck, I reside in northeast.
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by CoolAmbience(m): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
Onyebuchi46:
Famers indeed, from where did they get the money from? Nigerians has over grown this cheap lies. If an child of 2 years can decode your lies. We are no longer in the 80s. Posterity will judge us. Please how much did Nigeria made from exportation of yam?

You are not just ignorant but lazy too.

Do you how much lies beneath agriculture?

Do a research about how much China earns from agriculture, especially fisheries. Don't be lazy, just do it then come back and modify this gibberish you posted here.
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by saipn: 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
asobo:
So says you. Who ever thought Goodluck will loose 2015 elections. Atiku will match Buhari man to man. He is not Goodluck, I reside in northeast.
in the north east? For your information atiku will lose is own state Adamawa....I have notes your comments and I will remind you after Feb election....
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by judondasylva(m): 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
ManirBK:
The Rice Farmers Association of Nigeria (RIFAN) and Fertilisers Producers and Suppliers Association of Nigeria (FEPSAN) have donated N1.77 billion to the campaign of President Muhammadu Buhari who seeks a second term in 2019.

The donations were announced Wednesday night during a Gala Night organised by beneficiaries of the government’s Anchor Borrowers Programme which held at the old Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The two groups said Mr Buhari has changed the fortunes of the agriculture sector by bringing unprecedented change which has empowered them.
Announcing the donation of N1.2 billion on behalf of rice farmers, the president of RIFAN, Aminu Goronyo, said apart from the increasing progress in the sector, the president’s policies have also resulted in savings of billions of naira for the country.

Mr Goronyo said RIFAN has a membership of about 12.2 million and that each member will donate N100 to the campaign which translates to N1.2 billion.
Mr Goronyo said more fertilisers were made available to them easily in the last three years.

“All these achievements are from your commitments and favorable policies to agriculture,” he said
Similarly, president of Fertilisers Producers and Supplies Association of Nigeria, Thomas Etuh, said N120 billion was saved in two years from fertiliser subsidy.

He then announced that FEPSAN is contributing N570 million to the re-election bid of the president.
Mr Buhari, who thanked them for the gesture, said statistics from the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) have confirmed that his administration’s policies are yielding results.

He said he inherited “a broken system in the agricultural sector in 2015.”

“Seeing your faces and hearing your stories give me hope. Today, we are on track to achieving an all-inclusive economy.”

At the event, the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, (CBN), Godwin Emefiele, said the Anchor Borrowers programme launched on November 17, 2015, has resulted in the saving of $800 million.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/302120-2019-nigerian-farmers-donate-n1-7bn-for-buhari-campaign.html?If Nigeria is a country where things work properly, all these fake donations will investigated because I’m sure that Buhari is the one using back door to donate all these money in order to look holy in the eyes of the Gullible followers
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by IYANGBALI: 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
Rubbish

08142968527 please call my landlord and insult him
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by judondasylva(m): 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
Raphael007:
I just weep for Nigerian, but we are wiser now I am still trying to find out how much was made from the yam exportation and where did the farmer get that kind of money. We all know there are a lot of imported rice in the market, they have not been able to upturn the deficit in rice production and you are donating such amount to the presidential campaign its sick and disheartening that APC still think Nigerian are fools, that's we can be bought we cheap lies and propaganda. I am ashamed of president buhari and his cohort a man who pride himself of integrity but he eat in the plate of corruption and drink from the cup of corruption unless there is another language used to describe integrity, that we where not taught in English language that he and his ministers are only aware of.
Buhari does not need to be corrupt instead he is corruption itself because he knows how to steal and cover his tracks
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by demelza: 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
ithink7:
I'm sure, it Miyetti Allah, Fulani Herdsmen and Boko Haram.

We'll need some violence to take this country back and the earlier the better.

I agree with you.
Just mobilize your family members to lead, others will follow.
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by nkemjacob2(m): 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
Big lie

1 Like

Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
Only God knows the source of the money
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by ithink7: 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
Only me is enough. One man army.

demelza:
I agree with you.
Just mobilize your family members to lead, others will follow.
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by asobo: 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
saipn:
in the north east? For your information atiku will lose is own state Adamawa....I have notes your comments and I will remind you after Feb election....
I will also remind you by God's grace. Politics is local
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by waveman2: 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
The rate at which money dey move this days scares me. Every day I always see bullion van excorted by police excorted name so demanding dey pack our money nay.
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by ajani1960: 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE UNDER THE SUN! KUDOS TO ALL WELL MEANING PATRIOTS AND NOT MINDLESS INGRATE!
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by saipn: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
asobo:
I will also remind you by God's grace. Politics is local
OK good
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by ebenholer(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
1.77billion toward political campaign , what a failed generation devoid of wisdom
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by myztikal(m): 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
"Farmers who cannot pull resources together to build Silos, fertilizer plants, dams or buy tractors but to donate N1.77Billion to a presidential candidate are no real farmers but contractors or money launderers." ~ Michael O. Dedon
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by Raphael007(m): 5:41am On Dec 22, 2018
judondasylva:
Buhari does not need to be corrupt instead he is corruption itself because he knows how to steal and cover his tracks
The funniest thing is that's he does it with his children I am very aware of the investment the daughter has in Nigerian and abroad, which money is been pumped into now and then I am just prayer for Nigerians. I wish we have the stomach to do what was done on Ghana and kill them all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buni Hails Buhari On Improved Security / All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released / Nigerian Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking Through Zambian Mule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.