Stats: 3,162,863 members, 7,851,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign (13398 Views)

Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund / FEC Approves N1.7bn For Construction Of Jetty At Bonny Island / Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by obaataaokpaewu: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
Heading said "donate" but body has "will donate #100 each"
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by PStacks(m): 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
O ga Ju..
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by ekesoft(m): 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
shocked shocked shocked. politicians and looting ..

contact me on how to verify alipay account details at bio..

Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by Achorise: 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
Funny way not to investigate campaign funds of the APC.
So all the farmers are now APC members.

Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by michoim(m): 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
The impact of the diversification agenda of Buhari: What a wonder!

Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
Yeye bubu.... can't wait for Feb to vote this pussy back to daura

Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by Arsenella007(f): 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
12 million members indeed. Stupid Zombies are already jumping up and down this thread. People with no common sense.

Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by hallowswit: 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
watch some people enter distress mode over this harmless news.
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
no be mad we dey mad for this nigeria so? i detest being part of this country
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by ClearFlair: 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
Because they know PMB's value.
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by Raphael007(m): 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
I just weep for Nigerian, but we are wiser now I am still trying to find out how much was made from the yam exportation and where did the farmer get that kind of money. We all know there are a lot of imported rice in the market, they have not been able to upturn the deficit in rice production and you are donating such amount to the presidential campaign its sick and disheartening that APC still think Nigerian are fools, that's we can be bought we cheap lies and propaganda. I am ashamed of president buhari and his cohort a man who pride himself of integrity but he eat in the plate of corruption and drink from the cup of corruption unless there is another language used to describe integrity, that we where not taught in English language that he and his ministers are only aware of.
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by CodeTemplar: 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
ManirBK:
We are going to the NEXT LEVEL for sure!
I laugh. Same farmers that needed loans now suddenly donating. I hope they will understand if Atiku wins and cancels their loan scheme.
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by Charly68: 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
His policy has made them rich why won't they donate ..
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by ClearFlair: 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
ManirBK:
Can Atiku and his 40 thievs settle kwankwaso 1bilion naira demand?
Atiku grin grin
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by ginamkpe: 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
LIES , LIES ,LIES AND NEXT LEVEL LIES FROM
THIS CORRUPT AND THIEVING APC LED JUNTA.

Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by ClearFlair: 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
Onyebuchi46:
Famers indeed, from where did they get the money from? Nigerians has over grown this cheap lies. If an child of 2 years can decode your lies. We are no longer in the 80s. Posterity will judge us. Please how much did Nigeria made from exportation of yam?
Learn to read. I don't know why PDP apologists can't see clearly when nobody is flashing stolen cash in front of them.
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by doctokwus: 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
They were quite modest in their propaganda.
I was expecting to read "N50billion donated by the 1million farmers that have benefitted from the rice revolution"

Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by fabianiyobosa(m): 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
They have 1.7 billion to donate for election but the price of rice is still up. Who are they deceiving?

Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by SPLENDID25(m): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
Lakside1955:
I just hope bet9ja will give buhari better odd on that election day, I swear i will stake all my life on straight winning, no x1 or 12, na straight winning for buhari grin
you think sey betting companies no get sense?.......you want make their money finish abi?, even atiku go stake all him life lootings. who no like better thing?
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by Mccullum: 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
That's an appreciation to Buhari's efforts on boosting agriculture in Nigeria and the farmers want continuity of the vision.

NEXT LEVEL IS RIGGING BELL

Sai Buhari till when his enemies will succumbed.
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by patty1012: 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
money dem for use do better thing...
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hmmmmmmm......look at the amount the farmers donated,...billions of naira.....

How many successful farmers do we have in Nigeria.....
What are the prices of agricultural products in Nigeria for farmers to have the free will to donate up to billions

APC has killed this country with lies and corruption,...
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by Nasir123(m): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
Onyebuchi46:
Famers indeed, from where did they get the money from? Nigerians has over grown this cheap lies. If an child of 2 years can decode your lies. We are no longer in the 80s. Posterity will judge us. Please how much did Nigeria made from exportation of yam?

Did u read the right up?
Did u read where they said earch member will donate #I00

This people are doing this from the bottom of their heart.
Or what do u think will be their gain to just announced their donation if not for the Bleep that the Buhari s policies on Agriculture flavors them?

This country is moving, we just have to support her growth for the sake of our children.
God bless Nigeria!

Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by Bizibi(m): 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nasir123:

Did u read the right up?
Did u read where they said earch member will donate #I00

This people are doing this from the bottom of their heart.
Or what do u think will be their gain to just announced their donation if not for the Bleep that the Buhari s policies on Agriculture flavors them?

This country is moving, we just have to support her growth for the sake of our children.
God bless Nigeria!
nor be only bottom of their heart,mtcheeeeew......we are no fools abeg you
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by doublecross(m): 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
IT IS A ...A...A.....LIE OOOOOO
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by ebakhaiyhe(m): 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
You mean we have up to 1.7 million rice farmers and and co, and we are still importing rice. This is another big scham.
The other time, a group gave him money to buy form.
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by berrystunn(m): 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
johnmba:
If i comment will they trace me and kill me

Yes
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by mankan2k7(m): 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
This is one of APC scam to deceive d gullible. That is how they will share abacha loot
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by Omeokachie: 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nameless farmers.

N1.77b just left the treasury for election purposes.
Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by johnmba: 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
berrystunn:

Yes

Re: Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign by degamemaster(m): 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
ManirBK:
The Rice Farmers Association of Nigeria (RIFAN) and Fertilisers Producers and Suppliers Association of Nigeria (FEPSAN) have donated N1.77 billion to the campaign of President Muhammadu Buhari who seeks a second term in 2019.

The donations were announced Wednesday night during a Gala Night organised by beneficiaries of the government’s Anchor Borrowers Programme which held at the old Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The two groups said Mr Buhari has changed the fortunes of the agriculture sector by bringing unprecedented change which has empowered them.
Announcing the donation of N1.2 billion on behalf of rice farmers, the president of RIFAN, Aminu Goronyo, said apart from the increasing progress in the sector, the president’s policies have also resulted in savings of billions of naira for the country.

Mr Goronyo said RIFAN has a membership of about 12.2 million and that each member will donate N100 to the campaign which translates to N1.2 billion.
Mr Goronyo said more fertilisers were made available to them easily in the last three years.

“All these achievements are from your commitments and favorable policies to agriculture,” he said
Similarly, president of Fertilisers Producers and Supplies Association of Nigeria, Thomas Etuh, said N120 billion was saved in two years from fertiliser subsidy.

He then announced that FEPSAN is contributing N570 million to the re-election bid of the president.
Mr Buhari, who thanked them for the gesture, said statistics from the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) have confirmed that his administration’s policies are yielding results.

He said he inherited “a broken system in the agricultural sector in 2015.”

“Seeing your faces and hearing your stories give me hope. Today, we are on track to achieving an all-inclusive economy.”

At the event, the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, (CBN), Godwin Emefiele, said the Anchor Borrowers programme launched on November 17, 2015, has resulted in the saving of $800 million.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/302120-2019-nigerian-farmers-donate-n1-7bn-for-buhari-campaign.html?

Now we know where our ECA money have gone to.
Buhari is a criminal. Rice farmers ko, beans farmers nii.

Stupid president !

16 Sacked Plateau State PDP Lawmakers Threaten To Resume Plenary / Iranian Accused Of Importing Arms To Nigeria Sentenced / FG To Procure 40 Rice Mills For Self-sufficiency - Guardian Nigeria