Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) (9562 Views)

Toilet Water Splash When Taking A Dump / Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by kingxsamz(m): 5:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
Here's how to prevent your poop from splashing toilet water on your butt.
Thank later. *wink*
A: As the poop is coming out of your butt you catch it and hold on until everything leaves your body.
Then you take all the poop in your hand and drop it gently into the toilet.

B: Another method is to make sure you don't break the poop. That is, it has to come out in a way that it doesn't leave your butt until it touches the toilet water, as seen in the diagram below. How to bring out the poop without breaking it is up to you.

C:
Make smaller poops. In order to prevent water from splashing, you'll need to be careful of the size of poop that's coming from your butt. Let the poop come out in small amounts that when it hits the water it doesn't splash on your butt.

D: Stand up quickly as soon as the poop leaves your body.
If you have a problem making smaller poops then this is for you.
You just need to stand up immediately the poop leaves you. This would require strength as the poop could drop before you can even be able to stand up. Though this is not an easy method but if you put work to it, you'll achieve.

E:
Put some ice cubes in the toilet.
This works pretty well. All you have to do is get some ice cubes, at least a cup, put it in the toilet and then do your thing. Not a single splash. *wink*

F: Sit in the toilet water.
This method is the one which I feel is more effective and guarantees you a %100 splash free pooping experience.
All you have to do is take you butt all the way down to the toilet water and sit in it. That way you would be pooping directly into the water without a single splash.

Well that's it guys. I hope these tips really helped. Questions are allowed.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by SweetBuns(f): 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
kingxsamz:
Thank later. *wink*
A: As the poop is coming out of your butt you catch it and hold on until everything leaves your body.

B: Another method is to make sure you don't break the poop. That is, it has to come out in a way that it doesn't leave your butt until it touches the toilet water, as seen in the diagram. How to bring out the poop without breaking it is up to you.

C:
Make smaller poops. In order to prevent water from splashing, you'll need to be careful of the size of poop that's coming from your butt. Let the poop come out in small amounts that when it hits the water it doesn't splash on your butt.

You just need to stand up immediately the poop leaves you. This would require strength as the poop could...
I'm sure you did this before posting

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by kingxsamz(m): 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by tunde705(m): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
Abeg who get yaba left phone number? One of their patient just open thread for nairaland o.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by Giddymoney(m): 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
kingxsamz:
Thank later. *wink*

B: Another method is to make sure you don't break the poop. That is, it has to come out in a way that it doesn't leave your butt until it touches the toilet water, as seen in the diagram below. How to bring out the poop without breaking it is up to you.

C:
Make smaller poops. In order to prevent water from splashing, you'll need to be careful of the size of poop that's coming from your butt. Let the poop come out in1 small amounts that when it hits the water it doesn't splash on your butt.

You just need to stand up immediately the poop leaves you. This would require strength as the poop could drop before you can even be able to stand up. Though this is not an easy method but if you put work to it, you'll achieve.

E:
Put some ice cubes in the toilet.
This works pretty well. All you have to do is get some ice cubes, at least a cup, put it in the toilet and then do your thing. Not a single splash. *wink*
q

F: Sit in the toilet water.
This method is the one which I feel is more effective and guarantees you a %100 splashed free pooping experience.
All you have to do is take you butt all the way down to the toilet water and sit in it. That way you would be pooping directly into the water without a single splash.

Well that's it guys. I hope these tips really helped. Questions are allowed.

14 Likes

Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by THUNDER4real(m): 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
poopology

8 Likes

Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by spiralwedge(m): 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
Werey, catching it is the best. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
OP take this...

[img]https://i./GazO.gif[/img]

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
Finally! This mystery has been solved. I can use the toilet now without fear of feedback loop.

9 Likes

Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by kingxsamz(m): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
spiralwedge:
Werey, catching it is the best. grin grin grin

Nice choice you got there... though sitting in the toilet water is the best.

3 Likes

Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by kingxsamz(m): 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
Admin401:
Finally! This mystery has been solved. I can use the toilet now without fear of feedback loop.

you smart bruh...

6 Likes

Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
Signed:

kingxsamz

The executive chairman National Association of Nigeria Lunatics (NANL)
Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by Kylekent59: 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
The best method is as the poo is coming out flush the toilet at the same time. That's for those using water closet with push button or handle.

100% safe.

5 Likes

Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by obembet(f): 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
tunde705:
Abeg who get yaba left phone number? One of their patient just open thread for nairaland o.

Ask any APC and PDP supporters
Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by wis3(m): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
No 4 really got me grin
Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by kingxsamz(m): 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
wis3:
No 4 really got me grin
You're welcome.
Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by Tamarapetty(f): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
Make i hold my sheet for hand sey wetin happen??

3 Likes

Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by holluikon(m): 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
G.
Another guarantee method is to fill the water closet with water and make it almost full so when you sit your ass will almost be touching the water then when the poo is coming it won't have enough space to hit the water rather it will go gently into the water without splashing.

This method is 100% guarantee, tested and confirmed.
Thank me later grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by NAIRALLANDER: 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
Kylekent59:
The best method is as the poo is coming out flush the toilet at the same time. That's for those using water closet with push button or handle.

100% safe.

grin
Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by NAIRALLANDER: 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
nawa o nothin pesin no go see 4 nairaland.
Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by ValCon888: 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
This op is a clown.

Those tiny rat droplets in the diagram is what he's calling poop.

After eating ewedu with amala, 3 kpomo with 2 shaki and 4 towel and you think a typical naija man's poop is tiny like that grin

So whenever you want to take a dump, be it at home or in a public place, you'll open your handbag to bring out ice cubes abi?

When your shi.t is not champagne.

The best method is to put tissue paper inside the toilet bowl before doing your business.

Thank me later

10 Likes

Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by Thewrath(m): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
All these long talk sef,you no go boarding school?
Just drop some tissue paper into the toilet to thicken the water before you Poop cool

12 Likes

Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
grin my sister taught me this
Thewrath:
All these long talk sef,you no go boarding school?
Just drop some tissue paper into the toilet to thicken the water before you Poop cool
Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by Bulletproof: 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
Simply, put foam inside water and put into the toilet....drop your poo like a pro; it wont splash.
OR.....
Use lots of tissue paper and place inside the toilet; don't let it soak too much, drop your poo immediately and it wont splash.

OR...

Master the art of slowly releasing poo, it's called poo-poo-lotrophy.....it wont allow for splashing too.

1 Like

Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by Stanweezy(m): 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
The best option is to flush the toilet to make sure the water is fresh then tear out tissue paper, drop it directly to the water to cover it surface. Make sure some part of the paper did not immerse completely into the water. Then release the poop on top of the tissue paper.

Note: I only use this method when it is public toilet, in my house I don't care if the water touch me.

6 Likes

Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by NAIRALLANDER: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
Bulletproof:
Simply, put foam inside water and put into the toilet....drop your poo like a pro; it wont splash.
OR.....
Use lots of tissue paper and place inside the toilet; don't let it soak too much, drop your poo immediately and it wont splash.

OR...

Master the art of slowly releasing poo, it's called poo-poo-lotrophy.....it wont allow for splashing too.

Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
Op abeg wer u dey always buy ur weed?

2 Likes

Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by xcelentattitude(m): 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
I'm just here to read comments. Crazy people everywhere. grin

Lemme park here and see what the poop-peeps below me have to say. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

#CommentReadersAssociation
Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by Xinzu: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
I place tissue paper right inside the toilet before sitting on it. It guarantees a soundless pooping experience with no feedback loop. smiley

2 Likes

Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by ITbomb(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
undecided

Re: How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) by PrincessB1(f): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
Take all poop in the hand ke grin grin

Say wetin happen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? / Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection / Why Good Girls Date Bad Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.