Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (50886 Views)

Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago / I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu / Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by Emary(f): 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
HisMajesty1:
This extravagance in weddings is extremely unnecessary.

The wedding is actually quite modest by the standard of their status. You should see some Arabian weddings. So lavish!

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by rapid101(m): 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
ceejayMAX:
pover-tea na one tea i no fit drink guy
I rather take my codein kwench am wit meatpie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by Ugosample(m): 8:25am On Dec 22, 2018
franchasng:
My family was indirectly involved back then so I speak as an insider it was real.

The cause of disagreement between Ote$ and Dangote then was business niche trespassing.

I think they had an informal agreement not to trespass into each others core business niche; Ote$ was Oil/gas & banking while Dangote was cement, FMCG and never to trespass into oil and gas but Dangote cunningly used his wealth to sponsor his relative to become a major competitor in oil and gas; Rahamania Oil.

Its a long story anyway.

Dangote owe Nigeria a lot. He was so lucky; every Federal Government favoured him except Abacha government. Left for Buhari, he won't want to favor Dangote but he got no option now cos Dangote has grown so big he can't do without him.

FOREX waivers by FG to Dangote and some policies that made him sole distributor of certain nationwide used products contributed in making Dangote who he is today

I won't agree with you on some of those things you wrote tho

Dangote does not owe Nigeria a lot

Not every govt favoured him

And he was NEVER the sole distributor of cement.

BUA has always been in the picture.

I, as well as my family own substantial shares in DangCem tho (not too much, but it's good enough) so I know what I'm saying
Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by wisdomkid: 4:07am On Dec 24, 2018
HisMajesty1:
This extravagance in weddings is extremely unnecessary.

Said an idiot planning on buying 2019 bugatti
Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by HisMajesty1(m): 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
wisdomkid:

Said an idiot planning on buying 2019 bugatti
When did I ever tell you about buying 2019 Bugatti? Why do you guys just like causing trouble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by Optimumstandard: 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
Empowerme: Please help me, I need a small-business grant to kickstart my own computer business center.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote To Buy Arsenal And Sack Arsene Wenger / How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One / Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.