Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,316 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (50884 Views)

Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago / I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu / Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by IYANGBALI: 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
Is it true that Dangote did not burn a male children?
Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
SocialJustice:
You haven't made money yet, relax. When you hit your first $1bn, come back to talk.

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by WaffenSS(m): 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
"younger brother's son's wedding"..

Mod, is it too difficult to say "nephew"?

5 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by Vikky014(f): 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
salt1:
I thought Muslims don't do this kind of wedding
same here
Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by hundredrivas(m): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
Na so
Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by ifymadu: 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
nijabazaar:

Most times closet gays type this kinda rubbish
Hope you are not missing a dose from your partner? Better take the frustration to the next bus stop
Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by Bignuell(m): 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
Anita01:

US verified female Upwork account for sale

Price: 10k only

Phone and other documents: Verified
Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by legibow: 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
ceejayMAX:
pover-tea na one tea i no fit drink guy
Am telling you, it is not good for my health at all.....

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by Goddys(m): 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
When money meets money, the lesser money must submit
Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by gurnam: 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
Greatfuse:
This anuofia ignored the whole almanjiri babes for North and went on to marry a Malaysian girl, chai

These are global citizens that are not defined by geographical boundaries, unlike your case where poverty has limited the way you view the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by GOFRONT(m): 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
Vanity upon Vanity

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by nijabazaar: 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
ifymadu:
Hope you are not missing a dose from your partner? Better take the frustration to the next bus stop

You see what i am talking about, you already know and dishing out the slangs....dose dose dose.

Ma niggur, you are gay. You need to come out of the muthafucking closet.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by ifymadu: 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
nijabazaar:

You see what i am talking about, you already know and dishing out the slangs....dose dose dose.

Ma niggur, you are gay. You need to come out of the muthafucking closet.
Abeg I no get power to laugh o.
Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by sonofanarchy(m): 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
ifymadu:
I'm beginning to suspect dangote and otedola the way they follow each other for nyash, I hope they are not what my second mind is telling me? Hmmm
they might be me self they suspect
Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by ibinaboonline: 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
Younger brother son's wedding. Just say nephew

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
ifymadu:
I'm beginning to suspect dangote and otedola the way they follow each other for nyash, I hope they are not what my second mind is telling me? Hmmm
grin grin grin
Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by BeiFangLaye(m): 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
What if I tell you this is all about business.
Please don't quote me.
Thank you grin

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by tunary(m): 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
Bern1992:
See level.
I dey here dey try how I go sell one chicken. Oluwa where you?
Na how much you dey sell
Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by Xisnin(m): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
ifymadu:
Poverty is to blame.
Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by abismal3(m): 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
Money is good.. God bless us with money
Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by almarthins(m): 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
HisMajesty1:
This extravagance in weddings is extremely unnecessary.

Money marry money what do u expect?

Olowo se ore olowo
Ki oloshi se ore oloshi
Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by franchasng: 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
ifymadu:
They used to be sworn enemies but Goodluck Jonathan united them yet my Yoruba friends hate Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and anything Igbo.

Otedola was almost going bankrupt before Goodluck became Acting President; soteh he ran away to Ghana due to debts and threats from business rivals like Dangote and Dangote brother that owns Rahamania Oil. They tried to kill Otedola, they got him stranded on an elevator at VI, he escaped, and ran to Ghana but immediately Goodluck came in, he brought him back and showered him with contracts and made peace between him and Dangote, ever since then they had been great friends.

Igbos are peace makers, the most peaceful tribe in Nigeria followed by Yoruba cool

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by deenee: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
You say he stormed tbe wedding like he gate crashed with 50 mobile police men uninvited.

The title of the post is too sensational abeg.
Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by ifymadu: 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
franchasng:
They used to be sworn enemies but Goodluck Jonathan united them yet my Yoruba friends hate Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and anything Igbo.

Otedola was almost going bankrupt before Goodluck became Acting President; soteh he ran away to Ghana due to debts and threats from business rivals like Dangote and Dangote brother that owns Rahamania Oil. They tried to kill Otedola, they got him stranded on an elevator at VI, he escaped, and ran to Ghana but immediately Goodluck came in, he brought him back and showered him with contracts and made peace between him and Dangote, ever since then they had been great friends.

Igbos are peace makers, the most peaceful tribe in Nigeria followed by Yoruba cool
Nice one bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by ifymadu: 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
Xisnin:

Poverty is to blame.
Very funny how it is the impoverished are the quickest to use the word poverty as t the slightest opportunity. Them take am do una?
Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by shugatee(f): 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
ceejayMAX:
pover-tea na one tea i no fit drink guy
that tea is bad like vinegar
Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by mechanics(m): 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
salt1:
I thought Muslims don't do this kind of wedding
Lolz, Have you forgotten the one of President Buhari daughter's wedding and even Dangote's daughter some months back.
Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by manci(m): 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
Greatfuse:
This anuofia ignored the whole almanjiri babes for North and went on to marry a Malaysian girl, chai
kill your self.
Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by Ugosample(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
franchasng:

So that story of stranded elevator and trying to poison otedola was actually true?

Back then I used to dismiss it as a rumour
Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by consultancy: 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
It is clear. soon there will be no hope for the poor on earth
Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by franchasng: 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ugosample:

So that story of stranded elevator and trying to poison otedola was actually true?

Back then I used to dismiss it as a rumour
My family was indirectly involved back then so I speak as an insider it was real.

The cause of disagreement between Ote$ and Dangote then was business niche trespassing.

I think they had an informal agreement not to trespass into each others core business niche; Ote$ was Oil/gas & banking while Dangote was cement, FMCG and never to trespass into oil and gas but Dangote cunningly used his wealth to sponsor his relative to become a major competitor in oil and gas; Rahamania Oil.

Its a long story anyway.

Dangote owe Nigeria a lot. He was so lucky; every Federal Government favoured him except Abacha government. Left for Buhari, he won't want to favor Dangote but he got no option now cos Dangote has grown so big he can't do without him.

FOREX waivers by FG to Dangote and some policies that made him sole distributor of certain nationwide used products contributed in making Dangote who he is today

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by Nakedwire635(m): 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
Greatfuse:

Dont be tribalistic. Love can be found anywhere after all all those almajiri girls are suicide bombers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote To Buy Arsenal And Sack Arsene Wenger / How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One / Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.