Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) (59875 Views)

"Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. / When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) / 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by ClearFlair: 9:11am On Dec 22, 2018
Eko4Show001:
See What Disrespecting The Office Of A President Was PICTURES

When they want to blackmail you that the office of the president was disrespected yesterday because the lawmakers booed Buhari, show them these pictures� to explain what disrespecting the office of the president really was.
Very funny. How does this compare with Senators acting like touts. PDP apologists are really not smart people.

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by abjisperson(m): 9:12am On Dec 22, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
should i show you Elrufai series of abuse on Jonathan

i guess you don't want to hide your cone head in shame cheesy
u dey answer the bastard

13 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by elderken(m): 9:12am On Dec 22, 2018
And some idiots will be shouting sai baba

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by Babiboy: 9:13am On Dec 22, 2018
grin
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by Oshin56(m): 9:13am On Dec 22, 2018
Do to others what you want them to do to you because karma will catch up one day

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by notoriousbabe: 9:13am On Dec 22, 2018
Banmeallday:
Funny enough all those illiterate Niggs then are even worse off today LOL, and reasoning more Nigger-like as of now...

But its good, they will either be ruled by a Fulani Thief or Fulani Imposter lol.

Thanks Arewa for continuing to rule WIzkid dancing and partying Yoruba, Psychologically homeless Igbo, We are not Igbo Igbo of Delta and Rivers, Yoruba stole their culture from us Bini, Unsure what side to take Ijo and Efik, Kill us and we keep quiet Middle Belt, and the rest of the jokers of today....

Thank goodness IPOB and SHIITE Muslims are still thinking shaaaa...

absolute rubbish
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by budusky05(m): 9:14am On Dec 22, 2018
Disrespect? Correct yourself please, GEJ disrespected himself in office. Simple
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by pepilo: 9:15am On Dec 22, 2018
all na politics
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by cozy7(m): 9:16am On Dec 22, 2018
VOTE OMOYELE SOWORE (AAC) FOR PRESIDENT 2019

OMOYELE SOWORE
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by musa234(m): 9:16am On Dec 22, 2018
Politics has really divided us to in this country. Apc and it's supporters started this whole nonsense but now theres has degenerated into law makers. They should enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 22, 2018
Almost new infinix hot 6 for sell. With accessory. For sale 39k slightly negotiable.... The fone is very new... Call 08051974465. Phone is 100% neat and 100% working perfectly .2/16 variant
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by robosky02(m): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2018
emeijeh:
They owe him an apology, big time!

#back2daura
it use to be what ever you sow you reap

Now its whatever you sow you wear

Sow agbada you wear agbada grin

3 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by Oweku: 9:25am On Dec 22, 2018
Now the table has turned...
APC are crying

If the whole national assembly are shouting woooo on Buhari, then it is finish for him...
Because all of them represent different people from this country...

Truth be told Buhari has failed woefully ...

Meanwhile get paid for browsing its free..just click on my signature below...its free

6 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by troubleboi: 9:27am On Dec 22, 2018
Now it the other way round....

Click my signature if you want to start making cool cash for free....
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 9:29am On Dec 22, 2018
zurich1010:
Afonjas insulted this man like no tomorrow. They called him " bastard, ogogoro, clueless, all manner of names. Even "omo Igbo" who deceived them pretending to be SS...haha. But afonja divisionists his native name is Azikwe just Clark son name is Chike. Afonja thought Jonathan will get into power and hate Igbos like Buhari is doing now which makes them happy; but instead Jonathan went gaga, surrounding himself with Igbos; that was the last straw for Afonjas. I don't blame PEG for having nothing to do with Yorubas. Same hypocrites are defending attack on Buhari. Shameless things!

Spot on.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by Oselu28(f): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2018
If Jonathan was up to d task,why did we vote him out to try APC "Buhari"?
I think that is the question we should ask ourselves,the way we think in this country is somehow.
Left to me we don't have a presidential candidate that can take this country forward.

Lastly I think we need to check our Local government, the corruption at that level is something else
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by Basher8583: 9:30am On Dec 22, 2018
RussianKGB:
Karma is a real slutty bitch and it's safe to say that she comes around when you least expected.
There is no Karma in this. Buhari will still win. They Just made a fool of themselves
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by AllenSpencer: 9:31am On Dec 22, 2018
[s]
Eko4Show001:
See What Disrespecting The Office Of A President Was PICTURES

When they want to blackmail you that the office of the president was disrespected yesterday because the lawmakers booed Buhari, show them these pictures� to explain what disrespecting the office of the president really was.
[/s]

Jargon's!
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by Brightest04(m): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2018
You have no point there mister,that wasn't from the apex assembly,but from the streets.Please kindly apply wisdom in any argument you want to make.We all can't sleep and put our heads the same place you know?.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by Everfrank(m): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2018
Goodluck was actually the president that cheapened the presidential office. He used his aids like Reno Omokiri, Femi Fani Kayode etc to thoroughly insult critics thereby opening his own flanks.
They threw all decorum to the winds and insulted statesmen and elders.
But Baba doesn't care as he knows that its a particular ethnic group that relish insulting him because of hatred.

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by Caseless: 9:35am On Dec 22, 2018
1shortblackboy:
these pictures are of uninformed and probably illiterates on the streets. but senators should know better. their action is totally wrong. i don't even like Buhari but he shouldn't be disrespected like that he is the president.

i aslo think the APC senators are the cause of the problem. the outlandish cheering of the president was unnecessary and uncalled for. it is was supposed to be a serious national meeting and not a partisan political rally. the PDP senators felt compelled to register there presence and disapproval.....

they were all wrong
That's what these kids are not getting. As fierce as the opposition was then, there was no time president jonathan was booed. That act is disgusting when done by the people's representatives.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by Reference(m): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2018
As you all know, the sum of two wrongs does not make a right. This kind of narrative feeds into the popular thought that in Nigeria things are doomed to regression.... that we simply cannot have a better future. If not why can't we simply ignore people, plaves and platonic events and reach out to progressive ways.

Yes, the APC is in power and are complaining about certain things they formented, but if this course continues don't we expect that the next time the PDP is in power the situation will be much, much worse. Then who does all these eye for an eye skirmishes profit, no one.

Most nations I know of use the lessons of conflict to progress the space vacated by the combatants. We donot just seem mentally able to rise above sentiments. From the civil war fought almost half a century ago till the politics of bitterness just a couple of years ago, we are stuck as a society in this mental prison of distrust, revenge and bitterness.... the typical mentality behind lynching on the streets... the kind that is swift to act without consideration and results in a society that is scant better nor wiser about the reasons behind its problems.

It is so disappointing to see members of the PDP and their supporters doing this.

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:37am On Dec 22, 2018
wink cheesy grin smiley wink grin grin wink cheesy grin oh mama P.i mis dat woman walahi
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by madridsta007(m): 9:39am On Dec 22, 2018
1shortblackboy:
these pictures are of uninformed and probably illiterates on the streets. but senators should know better. their action is totally wrong. i don't even like Buhari but he shouldn't be disrespected like that he is the president.

i aslo think the APC senators are the cause of the problem. the outlandish cheering of the president was unnecessary and uncalled for. it is was supposed to be a serious national meeting and not a partisan political rally. the PDP senators felt compelled to register there presence and disapproval.....

they were all wrong

Clowns. Silly excuses. These senators were the ones that instigated their illiterate apologists.

Remember the Senators and El-Rufai sweeping the ground after Goodluck Rally?

Remember all the insults that came from the Grand Bigot of Nigeria, El Rufai?

What goes around, comes around. Like I said, this isn’t up to a quarter of what GEJ received. So more are still coming.

4 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by madridsta007(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2018
Reference:
As you all know, the sum of two wrongs does not make a right. This kind of narrative feeds into the popular thought that in Nigeria things are doomed to regression.... that we simply cannot have a better future. If not why can't we simply ignore people, plaves and platonic events and reach out to progressive ways.

Yes, the APC is in power and are complaining about certain things they formented, but if this course continues don't we expect that the next time the PDP is in power the situation will be much, much worse. Then who does all these eye for an eye skirmishes profit, no one.

Most nations I know of use the lessons of conflict to progress the space vacated by the combatants. We donot just seem mentally able to rise above sentiments. From the civil war fought almost half a century ago till the politics of bitterness just a couple of years ago, we are stuck as a society in this mental prison of distrust, revenge and bitterness.... the typical mentality behind lynching on the streets... the kind that is swift to act without consideration and results in a society that is scant better nor wiser about the reasons behind its problems.

It is so disappointing to see members of the PDP and their supporters doing this.

Perhaps the members of the PDP will reconsider being agents of Karma if the APC humbly apologise to the entire nation for their vitriolic conduct?

Just maybe? Or is that apology impossible to come?
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 22, 2018
sai baba! buhari till 2044!! grin
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by michoim(m): 9:43am On Dec 22, 2018
We are talking about direct booeing and interruptions of the president speech; you are bringing a picture of petrol subsidy riot in another state. This is how you opposition party analyse things incorrectly ...
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by madridsta007(m): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2018
Caseless:
That's what these kids are not getting. As fierce as the opposition was then, there was no time president jonathan was booed. That act is disgusting when done by the people's representatives.

Being booed and being pelted with stones, I know which is better. Being booed and being threatened with death with all kinds of gruesome caricature on international TV— Remember the subsidy protests? I know which is better. Being booed and being described as “clueless”— I’m sure we know which is better. “Lifeless”[apologies, Donald Trump] is worse than it, but we know which is better. When all these were happening, you think it won’t bite back one day? You lots must be babies.

APC and it’s online BMC crew should apologise to the nation or just stfu.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2018
cheesy we are going to vote the Satan again.
MrPresident1:
Nigerians rejected God and voted for satan as their president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Television Series That Held Us Spellbound This Decade / APC Office In Rivers Shutdown, Repainted As House Owner Defects To PDP (Photos) / Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.