Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) (59879 Views)

"Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. / When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) / 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
Godblesspmb:
u are free to insult buhari as u can. But been insulted by members of national assembly during a very serious matter like presenting the budget is a slap on your Moda nyash

Do you find some lawmakers chanting sai booharry serious?

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by orisa37: 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
They named him Clueless 'cos they thought he will never know that The Opposition is Bokoharam.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by Oweku: 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
BluntBoy:

Yes, he has done very well.

Aiit boss..

Give me your reasons, and I will give you mine to show that he has failed woefully..
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
Oweku:

Aiit boss..

Give me your reasons, and I will give you mine to show that he has failed woefully..

Some of Buhari's people-oriented achievements include:

Approving 43 billion naira as entitlements to former workers of the defunct Nigeria Airways who lost their jobs without entitlement under Obasanjo and Atiku 15 years ago. For your information, many have received credit alerts and are grateful. These people will vote for Buhari. They will never vote for an Atiku who took their jobs away from them without any entitlements.

Approving 20 billion naira for the revitalization of public universities. Something Goodluck agreed to but did not fulfil.

Established a feeding program for schoolchildren.

Beneficiaries of Buhari's sensitive government will vote for him.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by kutchs: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
BluntBoy:

Is it about enemies and retaliation?

Buhari is our number 1 ambassador. It is understandable if you bring pictures of the citizens abusing him. But for you to bring up the examples of members of a government demeaning the president is inappropriate, demeaning and desperate.

I don't expect anyone with commonsense to support these thieves.

Instead, we should ask them salient questions. They should tell us how many people-oriented bills they have sent to the president that the president refuse to assent to.

Any member of this government does not have the moral right to criticize Buhari.
Buhari is our no 1 ambassador but does he represent us very well? Which ambassador goes abroad to demarket his country? Which ambassador calls his people lazy, fantastically corrupt and such other names?

People oriented bills? I know the Peace Corps bills that would have ensured at least 10,000 Nigerians were taken off the streets to which Buhari withheld assent. Before you cite paucity of funds, let me tell you that the govt can conveniently and adequately fund the corps if it wants.

Before you condemn those that booed him ask yourself if those that cheered and hailed him were right to have done so.
Budget presentation was a national assignment, a serious business and not a party function but the APC legislators turned it into a campaign rally. What did you expect others to do especially when the Buhari was reeling out lies upon lies?
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by Oweku: 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
BluntBoy:

Some of Buhari's people-oriented achievements include:

Approving 43 billion naira as entitlements to former workers of the defunct Nigeria Airways who lost their jobs without entitlement under Obasanjo and Atiku 15 years ago. For your information, many have received credit alerts and are grateful. These people will vote for Buhari. They will never vote for an Atiku who took their jobs away from them without any entitlements.

Approving 20 billion naira for the revitalization of public universities. Something Goodluck agreed to but did not fulfil.

Established a feeding program for schoolchildren.

Beneficiaries of Buhari's sensitive government will vote for him.

Sorry is it the university on strike or another 1?

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2018
Oweku:

Sorry is it the university on strike or another 1?

Yes. At least, Buhari approved money to settle part of the agreements the GEJ administration had with them.

ASUU wants a fulfilment of the agreement because of how Buhari helped distressed banks. They want the same treatment. It is understandable, but it does not mean Buhari should not be credited. After all, he fulfilled a part of the agreement. What about the PhD holder, GEJ, who made a promise that he didn't fulfill?
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by Sleekfingers: 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2018
They disrespected him.. Because he is a full blown mumu...

If he had done the needful... I don't think buhari will be president....

Ex president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan alias mumu, the drunkard
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by ufuosman(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
D change is affecting everybody
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by adelacuna(m): 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
Tell APC that they ain't seen nothing yet
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by towyeenbell2: 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2018
zurich1010:
Afonjas insulted this man like no tomorrow. They called him " bastard, ogogoro, clueless, all manner of names. Even "omo Igbo" who deceived them pretending to be SS...haha. But afonja divisionists his native name is Azikwe just Clark son name is Chike. Afonja thought Jonathan will get into power and hate Igbos like Buhari is doing now which makes them happy; but instead Jonathan went gaga, surrounding himself with Igbos, that was the last straw for Afonjas. I don't blame PEG for having nothing to do with Afonjas. Same hypocrites are defending attack on Buhari. Shameless things!
don't worry but I hope you're not ranting from afonjas state if you do then watch your back .
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by PointZerom: 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
abjisperson:
who ever dug these piks out did a very good job...As we can see, APC introduced hate politics and are guilty of everything they cry abt...

I didn't see two pictures there.

GEJ was stoned in the north and one vehicle in his convoy set ablaze .
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by Iskra: 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
Please I am not a cartoonist or illustrator but someone should please help us with a very befitting cartoon of the corruption time machine called President Buhari at the head of the line with babachir the grasscutter aka who is the presidency, ganduje the saint to deliver 5million votes in Kano aka gandollar and hope uzodinma the thieving contractor aka best thing to happen to imo state...the corruption list continues
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by fortunechy(m): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
Buhari represent Satan in Nigeria
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
somegirl1:

You're hoping that Nigerians evolve and start using their brains? You're asking for too much.
sadly i know
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by chernest2002: 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
Buhari and his supporters are all fools.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Office In Rivers Shutdown, Repainted As House Owner Defects To PDP (Photos) / Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt / Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.