Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) (59852 Views)

"Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. / When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) / 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by somegirl1: 10:50am On Dec 22, 2018
6digitscomrade:
what the buharist,zombies etc are crying about is the same thing the world is worried about...Nigerians are their own problems...How would a sinner or why would a sinner want to judge another sinner sinning differently? But it's a nigerian thing...Even some people will like this comment of mine because it appears i have defended PDP but will hate exactly same from me if appears it was discrediting....No integrity in Nigerians trust me...Once we start to say things as it were then we have started disturbing the root of corruption...Cuz corruption started there...

You're hoping that Nigerians evolve and start using their brains? You're asking for too much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by maigemuu: 10:56am On Dec 22, 2018
Banmeallday:
Funny enough all those illiterate Niggs then are even worse off today LOL, and reasoning more Nigger-like as of now...

But its good, they will either be ruled by a Fulani Thief or Fulani Imposter lol.

Thanks Arewa for continuing to rule WIzkid dancing and partying Yoruba, Psychologically homeless Igbo, We are not Igbo Igbo of Delta and Rivers, Yoruba stole their culture from us Bini, Unsure what side to take Ijo and Efik, Kill us and we keep quiet Middle Belt, and the rest of the jokers of today....

Thank goodness IPOB and SHIITE Muslims are still thinking shaaaa...

AREYIN sir!
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 11:02am On Dec 22, 2018
1shortblackboy:
these pictures are of uninformed and probably illiterates on the streets. but senators should know better. their action is totally wrong. i don't even like Buhari but he shouldn't be disrespected like that he is the president.

i aslo think the APC senators are the cause of the problem. the outlandish cheering of the president was unnecessary and uncalled for. it is was supposed to be a serious national meeting and not a partisan political rally. the PDP senators felt compelled to register there presence and disapproval.....

they were all wrong

If your so-called illiterates on the streets can pull those stunts off, I guess they are wiser than the so-called senators who booed the dumbass from Katsina State.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by winj3: 11:04am On Dec 22, 2018
Nigerians are so sensitive and stupid when it comes to their definition of "respect" - rubbish like these trail presidents all over the world and they don't pay any attention to it - Only in illiterate Nigeria!

Jonathan and his tomato-seller-like wife disrespected the presidency more than any human on earth can ever do. His was the weakest and most caricature presidency, similar to people like Shonekan and Aguyi-Ironsi!
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by jefff455: 11:08am On Dec 22, 2018
Xander85:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

You may want to try and run away from it, but it's pointless because it's just like trying to run away from Usain Bolt! shocked

that is fact they can't run away from karma running away from karma is like running away from your sahdow

dokyOloye:
Karma is real

true fact

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by tete7000(m): 11:14am On Dec 22, 2018
No one disrepected the office of the President than PMB himself. I remember the man refusing to attend Oputa panel, he wouldn't go for council of state meeting, at a time he even dared anyone to arrest him when he was being linked to election violence and boko haram. I really always wondered how such a man was elected into the same office he treated with disgust so much. A man lost in the supreme court three times and till today he wouldn't accept he was defeated in any election, as far as he is concerned he was rigged out and the judiciary ganged up with the executive to ensure he never get justice. Little wonder the Judges houses were raised under his tenure. His men back by their lord, the President won't honour invitation by the houses, and when visited in office, people like hamed, the custom man would ensure they were treated with disdain.
Buhari never understand what institutions are, he shows no respect for one and no one should expect him to build institutions that command respect. If he was booed, he simply got what he deserved...shikena!

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:17am On Dec 22, 2018
musa234:
Politics has really divided us to in this country. Apc and it's supporters started this whole nonsense but now theres has degenerated into law makers. They should enjoy it.

indeed

this is just shameful what the country has become
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 22, 2018
1shortblackboy:
these pictures are of uninformed and probably illiterates on the streets. but senators should know better. their action is totally wrong. i don't even like Buhari but he shouldn't be disrespected like that he is the president.

i aslo think the APC senators are the cause of the problem. the outlandish cheering of the president was unnecessary and uncalled for. it is was supposed to be a serious national meeting and not a partisan political rally. the PDP senators felt compelled to register there presence and disapproval.....

they were all wrong

I get your point bro, buh truth be told its not wrong.

this is democracy ok, the president is not a God,

other countries still do worse than this, Zuma suffered worst than this during his time inside the very chambers whr senetors stood in front of him and called for this resignation and told him point blank his no longer needed.

he deserves what he got, studying the budget he presented you would find out this people are really clueless on how to move nigeria forward.

he has borrowed more money to fund budget than any past president with nothing to show for..

when international bodies called former president Jonathan "an intellectual buffoon " we cheered them and saw nothing wrong so bro whr is your conscience.

if I where to be there I will do worst to that idiot ( spits*)
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2018
winj3:
Nigerians are so sensitive and stupid when it comes to their definition of "respect" - rubbish like these trail presidents all over the world and they don't pay any attention to it - Only in illiterate Nigeria!

Jonathan and his tomato-seller-like wife disrespected the presidency more than any human on earth can ever do. His was the weakest and most caricature presidency, similar to people like Shonekan and Aguyi-Ironsi!

Buhari has desecrated the office of the presidency much more

That is why he is getting all the heat, and the country in disarray
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:27am On Dec 22, 2018
jade14:

I get your point bro, buh truth be told its not wrong.

this is democracy ok, the president is not a God,

other countries still do worse than this, Zuma suffered worst than this during his time inside the very chambers whr senetors stood in front of him and called for this resignation and told him point blank his no longer needed.

he deserves what he got, studying the budget he presented you would find out this people are really clueless on how to move nigeria forward.

he has borrowed more money to fund budget than any past president with nothing to show for..

when international bodies called former president Jonathan "an intellectual buffoon " we cheered them and saw nothing wrong so bro whr is your conscience.

if I where to be there I will do worst to that idiot ( spits*)

exactly
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by kutchs: 11:32am On Dec 22, 2018
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by Felicia001: 11:36am On Dec 22, 2018
1shortblackboy:

they were all wrong
The public and the senators who are more important? Which among these would you prefer, ur children u u gave birth to n trained to higher institution insult u publicly or the children's headmasters, course rep or their friends insult you which one would you take more seriously?
Look here bro let's us all learn from this, what goes around comes around... Karma is real n karma is divine just as d holy book says "what eva a man sows so shall he also reap". Learn my brother, again I say learn.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by Oweku: 11:39am On Dec 22, 2018
BluntBoy:

Why are you people reasoning like this?

Does Buhari alone make up the Federal Government? Are these lawmakers not also a part of the Federal Government?

Why can't you people ask these lawmakers about how many people-oriented bills they have sent to the president that the president refused to sign?

Why are you taking sides blindly?

Answer this simple question....Has Buhari done well?

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by abbey621(m): 11:40am On Dec 22, 2018
The question nobody is asking is this, are those Senators booing because of the plight of the Nigerian people or because the president is stingy and they are feeling it i their own pockets? Equating the gimmicks of election campaigning with anarchy on the Senate floor is just plain ignorant, they are lawmakers if they don't like Buhari impeach him, they have the power, impeach the man!
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by Godblesspmb: 11:40am On Dec 22, 2018
I think elrufai was right when he said no more sensible person in PDP.
How can u compere action of some uneducated youth on d street with d shameless action of democratically elected members who are been paid by Nigerians taxes.
Even in d US some supporters always make fun of d opposition candidate, but there is no where in the history of US democracy where national assembly members boo d president
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 22, 2018
1shortblackboy:

they were all wrong
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 11:45am On Dec 22, 2018
Felicia001:

The public and the senators who are more important? Which among these would you prefer, ur children u u gave birth to n trained to higher institution insult u publicly or the children's headmasters, course rep or their friends insult you which one would you take more seriously?
Look here bro let's us all learn from this, what goes around comes around... Karma is real n karma is divine just as d holy book says "what eva a man sows so shall he also reap". Learn my brother, again I say learn.
I didn't get u
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by Blinkyzarmani: 11:47am On Dec 22, 2018
1shortblackboy:

they were all wrong

You have sense

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 11:48am On Dec 22, 2018
Dedetwo:

If your so-called illiterates on the streets can pull those stunts off, I guess they are wiser than the so-called senators who booed the dumbass from Katsina State.
what is ur point chairman
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by Godblesspmb: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2018
IkonBee:
BMC should brace up. More insults will be hurled at booharry.
u are free to insult buhari as u can. But been insulted by members of national assembly during a very serious matter like presenting the budget is a slap on your Moda nyash
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by WOCKHARDI(m): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2018
And those almajiris even threw stones at him during one of his Northern campaign tours.
Respect ko, Buharideen ni.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by slimfairboy(m): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2018
"My political ambition is not worth the blood of any innocent Nigerian"... Said a man with leadership qualities! Not some power drunk tyrant!!

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by Ekez(m): 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
1shortblackboy:

they were all wrong
yu said nothing but the truth,just imagine a senator carrying a campaign play card to national assembly,

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by excel101(m): 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
1shortblackboy:

they were all wrong
Mind those in the corridors of power today said similar things like formety president Jonathan being a drunkard, clueless, thief etc. coming from Lie Mohammed and co. regarding the senators reaction over PMB speech, what were you expecting them to say when the president said he has defeated Boko Haram(while over 150 soldiers were killed recently and also former CDS Baden WS also assassinated), and that the economy has totally recovered, maybe they should be popping campaign..
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by ibietela2(m): 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
Everfrank:
Goodluck was actually the president that cheapened the presidential office. He used his aids like Reno Omokiri, Femi Fani Kayode etc to thoroughly insult critics thereby opening his own flanks.
They threw all decorum to the winds and insulted statesmen and elders.
But Baba doesn't care as he knows that its a particular ethnic group that relish insulting him because of hatred.

Stop talking what you don't know, what about Buhari Aides that i abusing people? Posting fake news?
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by snowball11(m): 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
seguno2:

Trump calling him lifeless is not an insult. He was just telling Buhari the truth.
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019.
Get your PVC ready to do the needful.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by Bizibi(m): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2018
Oweku:

just wait and see his response....
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
Oweku:

Yes, he has done very well.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
Oweku:

Yes, he has done very well.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
RTSC:

You can't dictate how your enemy is going to retaliate.

If you don't want to reap the whirlwind, don't sow the wind.

This time it's Yoruba apc politicians that are sowing the wind of bigotry. They will reap the whirlwind in 2023.

Is it about enemies and retaliation?

Buhari is our number 1 ambassador. It is understandable if you bring pictures of the citizens abusing him. But for you to bring up the examples of members of a government demeaning the president is inappropriate, demeaning and desperate.

I don't expect anyone with commonsense to support these thieves.

Instead, we should ask them salient questions. They should tell us how many people-oriented bills they have sent to the president that the president refuse to assent to.

Any member of this government does not have the moral right to criticize Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde To Pay 13th-Month Salary, Still Using His Private Car / INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election / JUST IN: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Condemning CJN's Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.