Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Virginia Tech Rampage - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Virginia Tech Rampage (13750 Views)

Cultists On The Rampage: Viewers Discretion Advised / ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage / Lion On Rampage, Kills Two In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Mamajama(m): 2:55am On Apr 19, 2007
I've told you guys the root of all EVIL WOMAN and MONEY. remember back to the olden days. ADAM and EVE in the garden. and Eve gave Adam the sweeted fruit in the garden. the fruit is in the center. where is the best fruit in female body? in the middle. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 19, 2007
God help you mamajama
are you sure you're on the right thread
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 3:00am On Apr 19, 2007
lol
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by omoge(f): 3:01am On Apr 19, 2007
LMHO, i was wondering too, lol  grin
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by jgirl3: 3:05am On Apr 19, 2007
j-girl thanx i saw it, whats up with all those stupid pictures he took of him self, the guy had serious serious issues, Angry

did yall read one of his stupid plays?

Girl, you're welcome o!
Curious human being like me, i went to read both his plays. You will run if you see it. He should all the cuss words, and then violent scenes. In everyone, someone just had to be dying.

Anyhoo, the guy was confirmed a psycho in 2005. My question now is who the f**k released him back into the system.

Mamajama, leave women alone! Even if a girl was acting that way, would you date her?
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 3:13am On Apr 19, 2007
@ j-girl
thats is same thing i am askng , who da h*lllll let him out, angry

and i watched the video he was speaking rubbish, " u let me do this" blah blah blah angry

an english major can't even get a full thought across shocked
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by jgirl3: 3:16am On Apr 19, 2007
full thought? When he's about to claim 30 more lives after claiming 2 previously. I don't even care about his own but he did not need to take 32 people with him.
Whoever let him out, did not finish their job
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Mamajama(m): 3:23am On Apr 19, 2007
I don tell una say for instance if one of those pretty rich kids gave him a taste of the fruit. we wont have this wahala now. Even Adam eat the lovely fruit. that is what happen when ladies don't give us the lovely fruit, grin grin grin

In fact its sad. Ladies please save us the agony and give this phycos the lovely fruit next time
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Nobody: 3:31am On Apr 19, 2007
Did i hear him say he was doing this for his children, brothers and sisters?

This must be the worst coward i ever saw.

"You have vandalized my heart, raped my soul and torched my conscience," he says, apparently reading from his manifesto. "You thought it was one pathetic boy's life you were extinguishing. Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and the defenseless people."

"I didn't have to do it. I could have left. I could have fled. But now I am no longer running. If not for me, for my children and my brothers and sisters that you (expletive). I did it for them."

You coward, you should have fled like you always did for 4 yrs. You were afraid of rejection, so you suffered inside while pretending to be brave. If you were no longer running why did you take your own life in a final act of depraved cowardice? Why were you afraid to face the world after you plunged innocent families into eternal sorrow!
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 19, 2007
@ mamajama,

abeg tell them o. There are many Cho's on nairaland, if these women dont act fact kasala go burst o.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 3:34am On Apr 19, 2007
He was a demonic coward thats why he took all those lives,

there are some serious psycos out there  shocked
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 3:36am On Apr 19, 2007
davidylan:

You coward, you should have fled like you always did for 4 years. You were afraid of rejection, so you suffered inside while pretending to be brave. If you were no longer running why did you take your own life in a final act of depraved cowardice? Why were you afraid to face the world after you plunged innocent families into eternal sorrow!

Exactly
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by omoge(f): 3:40am On Apr 19, 2007
he even mentioned the Columbine guys, 10years from today something of this nature will happen maybe worst. I'm sure some rejected and dejected psychotic lover will try to beat the record. but i hope their gun law changes. cuz i know we ladies will still put more guys down, sorry Mamajama grin
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Mamajama(m): 3:46am On Apr 19, 2007
damn we can never win
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Mamajama(m): 3:48am On Apr 19, 2007
How come none of the ladies here have their pictures posted? Not all guys here are phyco, grin grin
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 3:56am On Apr 19, 2007
Lmao
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by omoge(f): 4:05am On Apr 19, 2007
don't wait Be a Cho Hui. see he took his camera and snapped pictures of the ladies in his class, so start snaping us since we don't have pic here.

hopefully there isn't choism in your doing so.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by jgirl3: 6:28am On Apr 19, 2007
my pic is up. Besides - i cannot handle any form of stalking now
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Mamajama(m): 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2007
if he had money to buy all that gun , why didn't he go to LAS VEGAS and buy him some nice fruit juice from the hookers there?
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by LuvinGuy(m): 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2007
davidylan:

Did i hear him say he was doing this for his children, brothers and sisters?

This must be the worst coward i ever saw.

"You have vandalized my heart, raped my soul and torched my conscience," he says, apparently reading from his manifesto. "You thought it was one pathetic boy's life you were extinguishing. Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and the defenseless people."

"[b]I didn't have to do it. I could have left. I could have fled.
But now I am no longer running. If not for me, for my children and my brothers and sisters that you (expletive). I did it for them."[/b]

You coward, you should have fled like you always did for 4 years. You were afraid of rejection, so you suffered inside while pretending to be brave. If you were no longer running why did you take your own life in a final act of depraved cowardice? Why were you afraid to face the world after you plunged innocent families into eternal sorrow!

Wow, I can't believe he compared his death to that of Christ. He was probably speaking only in terms of analogy, i.e., dying because of the sins of the wicked. . . .He certainly had a personal vendetta against those who had supposedly hurt and rejected him and decided to compare his satanic actions to that of a savior presumably to make himself feel noble in what he was doing

What it all comes down to is: There is no security in this world without God. Money buys status, materialism and seperation from the poor and unacceptable. Beauty gains friends and attention. Youth offers a sense of invincibility and energy. Family gives a sense of unity and immortality. Jobs give a sense of purpose. . . .However, all can be taken away in the blink of an eye. . . .and then what are you left with?. . . .Many are already at that point. . . .Who's fault is it that they are there and what should we do to show love and caring for them?
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Mamajama(m): 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2007
LuvinGuy good analogy very interesting we just have to Pray for forgiveness of our sins
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by star01(m): 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2007
@mamajama
but i think every member of the forum has every right to make comments, and no freaking member should discriminate niether its stupid or sounds dumb, *sighs*
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Mamajama(m): 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2007
star01 what exactly is your point?
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by jgirl3: 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2007
Mamajama, why even bother at all?
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by star01(m): 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2007
j-girl:

Mamajama, why even bother at all?
elaborate ur ISSUE
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by 4Play(m): 1:02am On Apr 20, 2007
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by omoge(f): 1:50am On Apr 20, 2007
Now am confused with Oyinbo. why are they upset that Choism was air on Tv and the media? I don't think it would have been good if NBC and the FBI hide what Cho posted to NBC. Me thinks NBC and others did a good job airing what Cho sent to them, but seems the victims family are upset with the media. I think it is good because it made everyone to see the EVIL that Cho was and as such those dead triumph over Cho.
Do you think the media is granting Cho wish in death, what do you think o?

4 Play, that was an interesting one. Na wah for rappers sha.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 2:36am On Apr 20, 2007
Its good for them to show it but u know some ppl in this country would want to be a copy cat,

they already arrested 2 ppl for threatening to do worse than the boy did,

cowards angry
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by chiegemba(f): 2:42am On Apr 20, 2007
@omoge, i think it isnt all about wanting his wish to b fulfilled. And i also think that the media didnt mean no harm in airin the video /pics of Cho. they were just tryin 2 keep us informed on how badly eaten he was by depression or something worst than it.
I generally think that we just need 2 be careful and never take 4 granted signs of a psycohpath if we ever meet one. wink
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by 9ja4eva: 3:32am On Apr 20, 2007
maree7:

Its good for them to show it but u know some people in this country would want to be a copy cat,

they already arrested 2 people for threatening to do worse than the boy did,

cowards angry

Its sad knowing people still want to do it.Where is their conscience?Na wa for this abroad oh.Police better be on the alert cos University of Minnesota got bomb threat already.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Nobody: 3:37am On Apr 20, 2007
9ja4eva:

Its sad knowing people still want to do it.Where is their conscience?Na wa for this abroad oh.Police better be on the alert because University of Minnesota got bomb threat already.

They should send the guy to a Nigerian prison when caught.
After just a few years there eating watery beans once a day nobody will tell him not to try such nonsense ever
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 3:41am On Apr 20, 2007
babyosisi:

They should send the guy to a Nigerian prison when caught.
After just a few years there eating watery beans once a day nobody will tell him not to try such nonsense ever

LMAO, buahhahhahha

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

NIMC: Those Extorting NIN Applicants Risk Seven Years In Jail / Yobe Police Parades Seven Armed Robbery Suspects (Photo) / Ode Okore Wins The Guardian In Court, Awarded $99,599, N3m In 33-year-old Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.