Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Virginia Tech Rampage - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Virginia Tech Rampage (13746 Views)

Cultists On The Rampage: Viewers Discretion Advised / ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage / Lion On Rampage, Kills Two In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by 9ja4eva: 6:00am On Apr 18, 2007
Its so sad oh.Anyone knows anyone there?
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by star01(m): 6:01am On Apr 18, 2007
they gat student from different state, like 5 students and a professor are 4rm ATL,
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by chiegemba(f): 6:05am On Apr 18, 2007
@ 9ja4eva; How body? Glad i really dont know anybody there. "Though i really feel 4 everyone of their friends & families". One of d late student's dad dat was interviewed was wondering y his daughter didnt miss class yesterday. . . . sad
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 6:07am On Apr 18, 2007
so so sad sad
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by star01(m): 6:09am On Apr 18, 2007
it happens, may we never be a victim of such
AMEN for me.oooooo, did i hear anybody say AMEN?
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by 9ja4eva: 6:10am On Apr 18, 2007
chiegemba:

@ 9ja4eva; How body? Glad i really don't know anybody there. "Though i really feel 4 everyone of their friends & families". One of d late student's dad that was interviewed was wondering y his daughter didnt miss class yesterday. . . . sad

lol na wa oh.With d whole technology for yankee.This might make parents advice their kids to miss class @ times.LOL

Am glad too oh.They interviewed one 9ja gurl on CNN she went to d same high skul with him
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 6:10am On Apr 18, 2007
AMEN
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by star01(m): 6:11am On Apr 18, 2007
thank you my sister,

have FAITH in GOD and u aint gonna be down

NO WEAPON FASHION AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER"""AMEN
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 6:13am On Apr 18, 2007
@ 9ja4eva

I know with all that technology, that is to say without God it would not work

wow a naija girl forreal.

I know somebody amongst them must have had a premunition or sumn.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 6:13am On Apr 18, 2007
star01:

thank you my sister,

have FAITH in GOD and u aint going to be down

NO WEAPON FASHION AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER"""AMEN

preach!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by 9ja4eva: 6:15am On Apr 18, 2007
maree7:

@ 9ja4eva

I know with all the technology, without God it would not work

wow a naija girl forreal.

I know at somebody amongst them must have had a premunition or sumn.

Yeah cos Americans go abt with such @ times.U r right oh.Without God no safety.Yeah a 9ja gurl on CNN dt went to same high skul with him.Think her name is JUMMY.Who watched it?
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 6:24am On Apr 18, 2007
I didn't

but this is just unbelieveable
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by chiegemba(f): 6:35am On Apr 18, 2007
@maree7; dats what u call "LIFE"! Sometimes even d plans we make dont go accordin 2 planned.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 6:41am On Apr 18, 2007
Its only God that would help us,

I guess its a wake up call shocked

no where is safe.

Except with God
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by chiegemba(f): 6:42am On Apr 18, 2007
@maree7; "True Talk"
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by 9ja4eva: 6:43am On Apr 18, 2007
maree7:

Its only God that would help us,

I guess its a wake up call shocked

no where is safe.

Except with God

True Talk jare.People dnt know dis
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by star01(m): 6:45am On Apr 18, 2007
only safe place is HEAVEN, even when u ve GOd when God says its time then its time, but am pretty sure all those victims , re DESTINED,
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by 9ja4eva: 6:46am On Apr 18, 2007
Abi oh.People tink Yankee is d most secure place.Lie Lie Lie
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by star01(m): 6:47am On Apr 18, 2007
not knowing its PIT OF HELL, very soon YANKEE will be like naija that u wont be able to stay out @ night
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 6:50am On Apr 18, 2007
@ star01

lmao, i feel u
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 6:57am On Apr 18, 2007
I am about to go sleep talk to yall tmr

Goodnite grin
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by 9ja4eva: 7:32am On Apr 18, 2007
star01:

not knowing its PIT OF HELL, very soon YANKEE will be like naija that u wont be able to stay out @ night

Its very true.It happens in some States.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by star01(m): 7:33am On Apr 18, 2007
if i were bush am gonna turn KOREA/CHINA into a DESERT
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Mamajama(m): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2007
star01:

if i were bush am going to turn KOREA/CHINA into a DESERT

That is the most stupid comment anyone could have said on this issue. what has those country got to do with one unstable person? this kid is mentally deranged and cause allot of families and people pain from this act. God Bless America and God bless all the families of the victims
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Mamajama(m): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2007
Ex-roommates say killer had stalked women
Teacher, concerned at Cho Seung-Hui's writings, took him out of class
Teacher went to police, university for help but without clear threat, nothing was done
Search warrant reveals bomb threat found

DEVELOPING STORY
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by omoge(f): 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2007
You killing me with laughter, grin grin grin

@Omoge

You live in the UK and are awake at this time? That is how Choism starts

Goodnite
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Kadeejah(f): 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2007
U know the sad thing about it is that this dude took the lives of innocent peoples over something totally stupid.
We should prolly take a look @ the current gun laws in US. Are guns really offensive or defensive?? If the gun laws were changed and no random person could have acess to guns maybe we could prevent most incidnets like this from happening?
I feel bad for teachers/professors too, like who knew teaching would be a dangerous job??
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by omoge(f): 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2007
You are right, just something stupid, Omoges refuse to go out with him I guess.

he should have started by joining Nairaland a place to meet and rub mind  cheesy and learn how to toast cool.

Now i will start to get to know all those who live in my suite in the dorms. No one left behind like Cho.

Recall all guns.

I saw the Jummy Olabamji lady on CNN. Wish someone could have done something long time ago.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by uspry1(f): 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2007
Here is the link provided a listings of Virginia Tech shooting victims from the Washington Post newspaper (Washington DC)at below

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/metro/vatechshootings/victims/index.html?hpid=topnews

Erin Peterson was one of them, my active church member. cry
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Mamajama(m): 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2007
Analyst are tracing it to neglect abuse or molestation not just the omoge aspect. either way the act is crazy. he should have been helped. there were traits of his actions.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Seun(m): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2007
Whatever problems he faced, others have faced the same problems without murdering others. This person should be condemned for his crime and forgotten. We shouldn't react in a way that'll encourage copycats.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by jgirl3: 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2007
That guy killed enough victims o! One of them was even a grad student who just got married. They have the pics of those he killed here:
http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/virginia-tech-shooting/20070416102509990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001#victims

If he was very depressed, all he had to do was to take his own life. why would he drag 32 other souls along? That is just plain evil. They should not excuse his actions or whatever. He on his own, just had evil embedded in his heart.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

NIMC: Those Extorting NIN Applicants Risk Seven Years In Jail / Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos / Yobe Police Parades Seven Armed Robbery Suspects (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.