Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Virginia Tech Rampage - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Virginia Tech Rampage (13743 Views)

Cultists On The Rampage: Viewers Discretion Advised / ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage / Lion On Rampage, Kills Two In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by ikamefa(f): 4:39am On Apr 18, 2007
GNature:

@j-girl

they have good schools that are relatively cheap in the south (LSU & co.). God be with you oo cool

greetings to[b] ikamefa [/b]& aloib (aloib, how was naija ? sis said she missed you)

davidylan, how things ?

what a gwaan brova? kiss

@ j-girl just pray errday before stepping out and when coming in the Lord is your strength and shield
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 4:39am On Apr 18, 2007
I think he wanted a 'holy' gurl or sumn because they sed he sed he saw promisquity  in every girls eyes.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by chiegemba(f): 4:39am On Apr 18, 2007
@davidylan; i think they could still do something about the purchase and d circulation of guns still. 4 example it wasnt really surprising in Britian when they heard about it." d few dat were interviewed" they said:- it was typical of Americans:-
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by ikamefa(f): 4:40am On Apr 18, 2007
chiegemba:

@davidylan; i think they could still do something about the purchase and d circulation of guns still. 4 example it wasnt really surprising in Britian when they heard about it." d few that were interviewed" they said:- it was typical of Americans:-

i totally concur smiley
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by jgirl3: 4:41am On Apr 18, 2007
@ ikamefa, definitely. God is all I have especially here.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by chiegemba(f): 4:42am On Apr 18, 2007
@davidylan for"stack" it was intentional becos he did try to stop him when he went over to d dorm to meet his"girlfriend".
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by chiegemba(f): 4:46am On Apr 18, 2007
@j-girl; no worry ur head! havent u heard in d bible it says" a thousand shall fall @ thy side and 10 thousand @ thy right side but nothing by any means shall come b4 u. U should believe dat nothing would happen 2 u by d grace of God.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 4:46am On Apr 18, 2007
davidylan:

All Cho needed was a friend and we'd have 33 people alive today. It's not enough for everyone to keep saying "o he was so quiet", how can he have had no friends in 4 years??
In Nigeria even if you wanted to be quiet you would be forced to make friends or join some activity. The MYOB attitude of Americans is pushing more people espeially those who already feel left out by virtue of race unto the fringes of insanity.
All they need is someone to care for them.

Exactly

as they said " the boy was a loner"
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 4:47am On Apr 18, 2007
chiegemba:

@j-girl; no worry your head! havent u heard in d bible it says" a thousand shall fall @ thy side and 10 thousand @ thy right side but nothing by any means shall come before u. U should believe that nothing would happen 2 u by d grace of God.

AMEN o nothing would happen to any of us
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by jgirl3: 4:49am On Apr 18, 2007
@chiegemba, abi o! It's all good. I just think that boy was too stressed.
We are all covered sha but i have to say that this incident shakes me to my bones because he is just so evil.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Nobody: 4:51am On Apr 18, 2007
chiegemba:

@davidylan; i think they could still do something about the purchase and d circulation of guns still. 4 example it wasnt really surprising in Britian when they heard about it." d few that were interviewed" they said:- it was typical of Americans:-

What would they do about the millions already in circulation? Would they have to close up all gun shops? The British are no better, they may only use knives and so kill far less people.

chiegemba:

@davidylan for"stack" it was intentional because he did try to stop him when he went over to d dorm to meet his"girlfriend".

you're right. Poor old stack. That's why i love Naija people, even the RA would have run away at the sound of bullets, na every man for himself o! Americans and their "heroics". Only the living can enjoy being called a hero.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 4:52am On Apr 18, 2007
@ davidylan

lol
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by chiegemba(f): 4:57am On Apr 18, 2007
@davidylan; I feel u on dat, No 9ja person go wait!!! esp. when they b hear gun shots wink
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 4:58am On Apr 18, 2007
forreal

everyone would have just taken
4-40  grin
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by GNature(m): 5:06am On Apr 18, 2007
davidylan:

That's why i love Naija people, even the RA would have run away at the sound of bullets, na every man for himself o! Americans and their "heroics".

grin lol.  I think its all black people period. Once they hear gun shots, they'll commot quickly and immediately transform into mini carl lewis 's.

you know how we do
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by aloib(f): 5:09am On Apr 18, 2007
gnature cheesy grin
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 5:10am On Apr 18, 2007
lol
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by GNature(m): 5:13am On Apr 18, 2007
aloib:

gnature cheesy grin

sis cheesy how are you doin ? how was naija ??
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 18, 2007
Americans love a hero, unfortunately 99% get their medals of honor draped over their caskets.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 5:20am On Apr 18, 2007
true dat
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by aloib(f): 5:27am On Apr 18, 2007
gnature, i missed u, naija ke undecided
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by GNature(m): 5:30am On Apr 18, 2007
aloib:

gnature, i missed u, naija ke undecided

i missed you too  wink i thought you went to naija for last xmas '06. you mean you didn't ? i think sis said that (not too sure though)
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by star01(m): 5:30am On Apr 18, 2007
i pray the soul of that mutherfucker dosent REST IN PEACE, couldnt believe that dude killed professors,graduate.n freashman, i think america should start revoking foriegners CITIZENSHIP now, that could be the nearest solution
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by aloib(f): 5:34am On Apr 18, 2007
lol, i didnt go no where o, naija is so far from anywhere am gonna take a vacation, lol, so how ave u been, ive missed sis sef, chai
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by chiegemba(f): 5:37am On Apr 18, 2007
@ Star01 how u dey? Dont go hatin on d dead now oooo! Abeg!
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 5:37am On Apr 18, 2007
star01:

i pray the soul of that mutherfucker dosent REST IN PEACE, couldnt believe that dude killed professors,graduate.n freashman, i think america should start revoking foriegners CITIZENSHIP now, that could be the nearest solution

It ain't dat crucial,

white people do it to each other too,  u didn't hear about the culombine shooting he wasn't a foreinger.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by star01(m): 5:39am On Apr 18, 2007
chiegemba:

@ Star01 how u dey? Dont go hatin on d dead now oooo! Abeg!
i dey oooo, u couldnt believe i was even thinking of getting an apartment with my friend(philipino), but am scared now oooooo
maree7:

It ain't that crucial,

white people do it to each other too, u didn't hear about the culombine shooting he wasn't a foreinger.
but i think the END TIME is pretty approaching
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by GNature(m): 5:39am On Apr 18, 2007
@aloib

wow. i thought you did go.

I am doing okay  grin the last time i heared, you transferred to another school.

(abeg lets go to the offtopic thread before seun attacks  grin)
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 5:43am On Apr 18, 2007
@ star01

yea meyn the end time comin up real soon, so everybody get readyyyyy shocked
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by chiegemba(f): 5:57am On Apr 18, 2007
@ Star01; i actually have an experience with a philipino roomate i once had,   Wish u all d best though! Everybody isnt d same. U might actually meet a very very nice person wink
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by star01(m): 5:59am On Apr 18, 2007
men this is a great disater, watching MTV now, a gal ws crying cos her  best friend was one of the victim, so sad men
chiegemba:

@ Star01; i actually have an experience with a philipino roomate i once had, Wish u all d best though! Everybody isnt d same. U might actually meet a very very nice person wink
dont know him that much thou, i pray he;s good , if he thinks he can pull the same effect the dude did, then he's gonna know am a REAL NIGERIAN, with juju bulletproof(ayeta)
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by chiegemba(f): 5:59am On Apr 18, 2007
@ maree7; tell me about end time "Only God knows what 2morrow does hold 4 everyone".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Primary School Teacher Confesses To Sexually Assaulting 3 Minors In Benue / NIMC: Those Extorting NIN Applicants Risk Seven Years In Jail / Arisekola Alao's Son Kidnapped In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.