Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

How To Insert Your Dick In Her Tight Pussy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Insert Your Dick In Her Tight Pussy (16399 Views)

When A Man Tells Me I Have A Tight Pussy, What Does It Mean? / When A Man Tells Me I Have A Tight Pussy, What Does It Mean? / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Insert Your Dick In Her Tight Pussy by osasdivine00: 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
For those high school boys with one star in sexology rank, here is a bit of help.

You might wonder why, this post is in here; yes because all the way having the right sex at the right time with the right person is never a crime. So if this isn't your thing kindly scroll over.

In order to have an enjoyable and pleasurable penetration, you would need at least 2 things:

Your cock must be hard enough
Her pussy is wet or lubricated
If your cock is not hard enough, penetration is not possible even with a wet or lubricated pussy. If your cock is hard enough but her pussy is not wet or lubricated, the penetration will be painful.

Assuming both conditions have been achieved, hold your cock and slowly open up the pussy lips with the tip of your cock

Continue reading @ https://uniilorinhelpmate..com/2018/08/how-do-i-put-my-dick-in-her-tight-pussy.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Insert Your Dick In Her Tight Pussy by samysmoothfresh: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
Damn!!

That camel toe!!

#saffi

4 Likes

Re: How To Insert Your Dick In Her Tight Pussy by courna(m): 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
my gawd...

igbin onirun ree!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Insert Your Dick In Her Tight Pussy by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
lol
Re: How To Insert Your Dick In Her Tight Pussy by FisifunKododada: 1:47am On Dec 23, 2018
For the teenage boyz with fat diks (#TeamHorseDik) the key is to make sure the t0t0 is properly lubricated (either naturally or with astro-glide) before insertion. Never force it through (you can cause serious pain to your partner). You can naturally get your partner lubricated by engaging in effective/intense pre-intimacy. Kiss and caress her body for like 15 mins paying particular emphasis on the bweasts/nipples. When you have excited her through the nipples then you focus on the pubis area. Start by massaging/kissing the pubis. Then as her excitement begin to increase, transition to the clit. Make sure you don't make direct contact with the clit (unless she likes it like that) because most women are too sensitive. Suck on the area that covers the clit. While you are sucking, stick the tip of your smallest finger into the pussy. Now as you do this, the pussy will get wetter and wetter. Try the biggest finger, and it should slide right in then it means you can introduce your dik. Do not introduce the whole dik because if you are not experience it may cause you to cum 2 quickly. Start with the tip and rock back and forth for like 30 strokes paying attention to your own level of excitement. Now, we you feel you have reach excitement balance (body + mind) then enter with half the length. If you are more than 10.5" avoid going full length especially if this is a new (and or inexperienced partner).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Insert Your Dick In Her Tight Pussy by Kupiejodaniels: 7:23am On Dec 23, 2018
But I have 12'5 sir
FisifunKododada:
For the teenage boyz with fat diks (#TeamHorseDik) the key is to make sure the t0t0 is properly lubricated (either naturally or with astro-glide) before insertion. Never force it through (you can cause serious pain to your partner). You can naturally get your partner lubricated by engaging in effective/intense pre-intimacy. Kiss and caress her body for like 15 mins paying particular emphasis on the bweasts/nipples. When you have excited her through the nipples then you focus on the pubis area. Start by massaging/kissing the pubis. Then as her excitement begin to increase, transition to the clit. Make sure you don't make direct contact with the clit (unless she likes it like that) because most women are too sensitive. Suck on the area that covers the clit. While you are sucking, stick the tip of your smallest finger into the pussy. Now as you do this, the pussy will get wetter and wetter. Try the biggest finger, and it should slide right in then it means you can introduce your dik. Do not introduce the whole dik because if you are not experience it may cause you to cum 2 quickly. Start with the tip and rock back and forth for like 30 strokes paying attention to your own level of excitement. Now, we you feel you have reach excitement balance (body + mind) then enter with half the length. If you are more than 10.5" avoid going full length especially if this is a new (and or inexperienced partner).

1 Like

Re: How To Insert Your Dick In Her Tight Pussy by Kingsley10000: 7:31am On Dec 23, 2018
see tutorial
Re: How To Insert Your Dick In Her Tight Pussy by osasdivine00: 8:19am On Dec 23, 2018
FisifunKododada:

Absolutely on the line, but you must have observed your partner very well trust me most girls get excited too fast . Before you finish giving her a massage, she would have reached orgasm or discharged, while you will still be in the mood she would have lost the mood.

And for some girls they might just call it a day and some may go ahead even if you are the only one enjoying it, just so they don't bore you.

But trust me, her interest on sex would be on the low next tym because you don't have the potential to keep her excited enough.

So you must be sure you have that potential to keep you both in the mood for the next 1 or 2 hour not 5 mins.

I.e is a good sex.

And don't ever make the mistake of been the only one in the mood while your partner is not, carry her along trust me that day would your best sex night, if only you u understand the rules of sex.

To know more about this topic request for my ( 13 Rules of sex, For Early Youths) it's free.

If you have problem carryinv her along.

If you cant last the moment more than 5, 10 - 30 mins.

Or you just dont know the righg mood that guide is for you.

Just WhatsApp me 08088698450
Re: How To Insert Your Dick In Her Tight Pussy by Dreyl(m): 9:22am On Dec 23, 2018
undecided
Re: How To Insert Your Dick In Her Tight Pussy by obinna58(m): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2018
Thread for maximum satisfaction grin
[img]https://media./images/13de4d5d1891d21c9974c709006f31d4/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Insert Your Dick In Her Tight Pussy by AmeLonRo(m): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
This is absolute thrash for students. The married can see more on sex here. Students can peep too for the future. Men need sex not that they want it. I have a new website too. It contains information on love, family, life, academic and non academic opportunities together with forex. Check it out at https://newkokoro.com
Re: How To Insert Your Dick In Her Tight Pussy by osasdivine00: 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
AmeLonRo:
This is absolute thrash for students. The married can see more on sex here. Students can peep too for the future. Men need sex not that they want it. I have a new website too. It contains information on love, family, life, academic and non academic opportunities together with forex. Check it out at https://newkokoro.com

grin
Re: How To Insert Your Dick In Her Tight Pussy by osasdivine00: 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
Welcome to Ask Divine an advice column where sex and relationships writer and coach - Osas Divine answers your most intimate questions burning you every night and day.

Nothing is off-limits! From threesomes to anal, unrequited love to cheating: we want to hear it all.

For questions on relationships, sex, or anything else.

Just use the comment section below, this is the right moment you have been waiting for. We provide immediate answers and articles to expantiate more.

Hey Divine,

My girlfriend is no longer meeting my needs, he is no longer making me feel happy last week I saw him hugging some kind of guys should I break up with het or what, I really love her- from Kay,

Hi Kay,

Thanks for writing in with this question. It’s certainly something we should be talking about.

Alternative relationship styles are changing every day and most Relationship don't seem to last anymore, because there always seem to be a problem.

Either with him or her.

When a girl is no longer acting accordingly, my first advice is.

Don't jump to judgement-

Yes you may right, she is no longer interested.

Or she may be but you are just mistaken her actions for another thing.

The LAW OF A RELATIONSHIP I TEACH EVERYBODY IS.

IF EVERYTHING IS FINE WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP, IT WON'T LAST...

....to keep this short

We have answered alot of questions in our previous segment and we are waiting for yours, so it's time to ask Divine

Continue reading @ https://www.osasdivineblog.com/2018/12/ask-divine-nigerian-best-sex.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: How To Insert Your Dick In Her Tight Pussy by osasdivine00: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
grin
Re: How To Insert Your Dick In Her Tight Pussy by osasdivine00: 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
Happy new year fans..
Who did you have your last sex with
Re: How To Insert Your Dick In Her Tight Pussy by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
Definitely blogging ain't your calling Op.

(1) (Reply)

The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen / I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. / If You Are To Marry A Nairalander, Who Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.