Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] (2045 Views)

I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. / What Are You Angry About In Life / What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by leonard002(m): 9:42am On Dec 23, 2018
Wanted to hit 1m net worth target by 31st December. Almost year over. Target not fully reached
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by rainmaker12(m): 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
leonard002:
Wanted to hit 1m net worth target by 31st December. Almost year over. Target not fully reached
You can try again next year

1 Like

Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
Preetti:
NEPA
you have no problem then. I guess you are a teenager
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
Money!!
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
The fact that I'm a youth here in Nigeria with many youths that are short sighted...
All they want is fun, sex and money by all means. They complain a lot instead of challenging situations.
They mask and pretend a lot under the guise of religion and decency.
Many get married not because they r ready but to please people, exposing younger generations to bondage.
They copy a lot from the western world that demotes instead.
I am fed up cos I can't even have an open minded chat with a guy or girl.
Many young girls are glorified whores and young guys are glorified scams.
They prefer to trend the most stupid news and be innovative with stupidity, rather than trend unique thoughts or ground breaking innovations.

It hurts me a lot cos I'm part of this...
Kudos to the unique minded in Nigeria, it's not easy.
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by Zendinho(m): 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
[quote author=jonath0012 post=74086293]I don't have a job as old as I am... It's so annoying

Don't worry the good lord that granted me a permanent and pensionable job in 2018 will grant you same in 2019......in Jesus name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by Zendinho(m): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
[quote author=Larryfest post=74088672]The fact that there is no job and no money to celebrate this Xmas the way i would have love it's giving me serious headache right now....God better intervene very soon

God did it for me in 2018.... He will do it for you in 2019.....
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by Preetti(f): 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
vingeophysicist:
you have no problem then. I guess you are a teenager
lol not like my worries can be helped here so no use stating it
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by mikejj(m): 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
2018 has just 8 days left
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by Bazenaijablog(m): 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
Regina Daniels, brother involved in an accident on Christmas eve

http://www.bazenaija.com.ng/regina-daniels-brother-involved-in-an-accident-on-christmas-eve/
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by rainmaker12(m): 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
Money
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by Burgerlomo: 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
NoGender:
angry

Im not ending the year with important people i started the year with.

Especially my Father.

To everyone that lost someone this year. No matter how hard, Live on. Life is a Precious Gift.

Sorry about your dad.

1 Like

Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
NoGender:
angry

Im not ending the year with important people i started the year with.

Especially my Father.

To everyone that lost someone this year. No matter how hard, Live on. Life is a Precious Gift.
Same here cry couldn't help but shed tears again cry

Sure (Live on)

2 Likes

Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
dauddy97:
my brother's wife. She liked on me. Telling my dad sorts of rubbish.My dad has decided to put a break from paying my fee. even if ASUU call off strike
that iss harsh. Turn that disappointment to a blessing this new year.
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by chikk(f): 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
Didn't travel, bored to my toenails... undecided undecided undecided
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by dauddy97(m): 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
that iss harsh. Turn that disappointment to a blessing this new year.
Thanks Ma'am
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by Luciferjesus: 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
hpretty:

Sorry for your loss.
Come and suck my peniss
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by Luciferjesus: 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
LightQueen:

Sure (Live on)
Come and suck my balls
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by Luciferjesus: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
chikk:
Didn't travel, bored to my toenails... undecided undecided undecided
I can suck your toe if you lick my anus.
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
LightQueen:

Sure (Live on)

Sorry about your loss too. LightQueen.
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
NoGender:

Sorry about your loss too. LightQueen.
Thanks NoGender smiley
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by rainmaker12(m): 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
grin
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by rainmaker12(m): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
2018 is finish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Hate Small Weddings / Imagine! What is the world Turning into? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.