Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] (2021 Views)

I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. / What Are You Angry About In Life / What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by rainmaker12(m): 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2018
Come and let it out. Free your inner self!
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by Preetti(f): 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
NEPA

2 Likes

Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by ojun50(m): 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
Men am jst so fuckin broke
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by Youngbbt: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
money for my siblings

and the funny jubril issue everywhere
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
angry

Im not ending the year with important people i started the year with.

Especially my Father.

To everyone that lost someone this year. No matter how hard, Live on. Life is a Precious Gift.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by samysmoothfresh: 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
Man city lost!!!

Man city fvcking lost!!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by dollytino4real(f): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
my game just cut anyhow

1 Like

Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by MJBOLT: 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
Nepa,e no go better for them angry
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by AryEmber(f): 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
Stupid customers, and the very fact that Nigerians have to choose between 2 old shitheads, I mean our country is so terribly we have to weigh which of this two people's tenure is manageable

5 Likes

Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by Eazie351(m): 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
Posted a funny comment here on nairaland and didn't get a like...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by jawalis(m): 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2018
hmm. found myself duin same job i wished I changed since september. actually didnt plan to end 2018 still working there. all to no avail.
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by neonly: 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
Ibo boys just duped me
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by Pearlqueen(f): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
No cash to take get myself and younger ones something for this period
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by EbukaHades10(m): 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
Eazie351:
Posted a funny comment here on nairaland and didn't get a like...
Accompany ur comment with a meme that fits. Thank me later.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2018
NoGender:
angry

Im not ending the year with important people i started the year with.

Especially my Father.

To everyone that lost someone this year. No matter how hard, Live on. Life is a Precious Gift.
Sorry for your loss.

4 Likes

Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by jonath0012(m): 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
I don't have a job as old as I am... It's so annoying
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
hpretty:

Sorry for your loss.

Thank you HPretty. smiley
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by Gofwane(m): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2018
Story for the gods from my employers about no salary for december :/
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by CreepyBlackpool: 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
this fvcking planet
you humans
angry
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by Larryfest(m): 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
The fact that there is no job and no money to celebrate this Xmas the way i would have love it's giving me serious headache right now....God better intervene very soon.
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by Oyindidi(f): 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
Nothing
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by rainmaker12(m): 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2018
neonly:
Ibo boys just duped me

How e take happen?
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by neonly: 1:13am On Dec 23, 2018
rainmaker12:

How e take happen?

Went to buy something at alaba market u don't want to know d rest
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by Nobody: 2:35am On Dec 23, 2018
They keep jacking up the price of tramadol.
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by JaiyeOOI(m): 2:41am On Dec 23, 2018
AryEmber:
Stupid customers, and the very fact that Nigerians have to choose between 2 old shitheads, I mean our country is so terribly we have to weigh which of this two people's tenure is manageable
Vote Sowore
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by pussyeater(m): 3:44am On Dec 23, 2018
mhd5757:
They keep jacking up the price of tramadol.
See ya life. Lazy youth

3 Likes

Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by dauddy97(m): 6:29am On Dec 23, 2018
my brother's wife. She liked on me. Telling my dad sorts of rubbish.My dad has decided to put a break from paying my fee. even if ASUU call off strike
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 23, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Man city lost!!!

Man city fvcking lost!!! angry angry
To crystal palace of all team. Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by durubennie(m): 6:54am On Dec 23, 2018
I don't know where to go or how to celebrate Christmas! angry
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by AryEmber(f): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2018
JaiyeOOI:

Vote Sowore
I would but I might as well stay home and sleep instead of suffering under the sun to vote for someone who's never going to win.
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by JaiyeOOI(m): 7:42am On Dec 23, 2018
AryEmber:
I would but I might as well stay home and sleep instead of suffering under the sun to vote for someone who's never going to win.
Still vote
Re: What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] by AryEmber(f): 7:49am On Dec 23, 2018
JaiyeOOI:

Still vote
I doubt I'll go out that day at all but if I do, I might just vote for him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In / Selective Feminism And The Regular Nigerian Girl / Student Seriously Grinds Colleague During Powerful Praises And Worship At School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.