Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

How Do I Tell A Friend I Have Outgrown Him - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Tell A Friend I Have Outgrown Him (5099 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? / How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend I Have Outgrown Him by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
edoman2016:

In the past, I loaned him 1,000,000 Naira to support his business. Still, he misused the money in the business. He was just telling me stories that customers were owing him a lot after sales and didn't pay a dime to me. In other words, he couldn't account for the money.

Screenshot where you gave that your friend 1M from your account. Just that 1m part alone and cover names.

It’s so so easy to know you’re just saying BullSh1t. People wey get money no dey have this your mumu thinking so I doubt if dis your story is true sef

If you get MONEY to dey tell one friend wey no get say u don outgrown him go be the last thing on your mind bro.

If you get money your life go dey super busy and that 24hrs a day no go even reach you sef talkless of say u go get time to dey worry about one friend wey no get wey you want cut off.

Oga “Gbe Body eh” this your story no Gel undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend I Have Outgrown Him by darlenese(f): 9:23am On Dec 29, 2018
bros u are poor , that your friend is poorer doesn't make u better . u are a bad friend and a wicked man

shikena

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend I Have Outgrown Him by maximusprime2000: 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
Fidelismaria:
Phew...you really need to read the 48laws of power by Robert Greene

You will find the answer you seek
i need this book pls inbox me @gmail.com
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend I Have Outgrown Him by propertyhunter1: 11:53am On Oct 13, 2022
edoman2016:

You can't understand how it feels to still be keeping a friend whom you have outgrown in status The truth is that the friendship is unbalanced. Because the other friend will always think of how to milk you dry by always begging for money and feeling entitled. It's natural. It's just like if Dangote is a friend to you too. There is a saying " A rich man in the midst of poor men is a poor man".
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend I Have Outgrown Him by fineboynl(m): 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
I understand how you feel. The friendship is not balance. But the truth is that you can cut tie Abit but not completely.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Borrowing or Lending money from or to in-laws, I need help? / About The Ministry Of Help / Video:nigerian Woman Catches Best Friend Sleeping With Her Husband In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.