Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

~ Let's Kill English Language - Jokes Etc (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ~ Let's Kill English Language (98244 Views)

Poll: How would you RATE THIS THREAD?

One of the best threads in this section: 31% (23 votes)
Very funny: 31% (23 votes)
Not bad: 20% (15 votes)
People just like posting replies: 9% (7 votes)
Not funny at all: 6% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Let's Kill English In Anyway We Can... / Let's Kill English In Anyway We Can... / Lets Kill English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Let's Kill English Language by blacksta(m): 12:00am On Aug 19, 2010
googles, googlesss, googlelesed googlexzation , tongue
Re: ~ Let's Kill English Language by Pharoh: 12:05am On Aug 19, 2010
googles:

pharoh cants spoke any good englishes

see as you scattered the threads with yur bulletses shocked

Are you talked to me? your Krass mon-heator angry grin
Re: ~ Let's Kill English Language by Pharoh: 12:06am On Aug 19, 2010
Efemena_xy:

<had smiling>

Whats you meaned bee-loling there?  cheesy
Re: ~ Let's Kill English Language by jokingmary(m): 12:19am On Aug 19, 2010
All of u e has don start again, u doesn't know that pharoh isn't know how to spake collect ingrish
Re: ~ Let's Kill English Language by EfemenaXY: 12:20am On Aug 19, 2010
Pharoh:

Whats you meaned bee-loling there? cheesy

nuffin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

jokingmary:

All of u e has don start again, u doesn't know that pharoh isn't know how to spake collect ingrish

Pharoh had always spanking vewry braaad ingrish!! embarassed embarassed
Re: ~ Let's Kill English Language by cynthoney(f): 7:57am On Aug 19, 2010
Thread locked due to some reasons known to poster
Re: ~ Let's Kill English Language by jokingmary(m): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2010
cynthoney:

Thread locked due to some reasons known to poster

You is don be suspended from this skoll for spaking wrong ingrish angry
Re: ~ Let's Kill English Language by cynthoney(f): 8:16am On Aug 19, 2010
I means it oh this thread was a locked. No postings here!!! angry angry angry
Re: ~ Let's Kill English Language by jokingmary(m): 8:42am On Aug 19, 2010
cynthoney:

I means it oh this thread was a locked. No postings here!!! angry angry angry

Ur padlock is deying fake
Re: ~ Let's Kill English Language by cynthoney(f): 8:48am On Aug 19, 2010
i am soonest bannish u from a posting here angry angry angry

u doesnt want be hearing instructing me give u?
Re: ~ Let's Kill English Language by EfemenaXY: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2010
plenty wards is has enter Jokingmary's 1 ear

and has came-ing out hof d hodder ear

grin grin grin
Re: ~ Let's Kill English Language by Ben13: 9:06am On Aug 19, 2010
anybody killed English again will being banned from this school. cheesy
Efe, writing the name of noise makers.
Re: ~ Let's Kill English Language by EfemenaXY: 9:12am On Aug 19, 2010
Ben, is u makings me the crass loom mourn-in-torn??  shocked shocked shocked

but yous gave-ing me job of Editor of your love letters  angry angry

to help yous shek for gwamatical horrors!!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ~ Let's Kill English Language by Ben13: 9:14am On Aug 19, 2010
must you killing the English to this level? angry
I can't making a bad speaker like you my editing.
Re: ~ Let's Kill English Language by jokingmary(m): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2010
Efemena_xy:

gwamatical horrors!!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I is thinking say you should wroting your own dictionary
Re: ~ Let's Kill English Language by EfemenaXY: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2010
Ben-10:

must you killing the English to this level? angry
I can't making a bad speaker like you my editing.

Ben!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I is spreek-ing berra ingwish dan all of yous!!

dat's y googles has gaved me pH.D for inside ingrish wanguage!! angry

jokingmary:

I is thinking say you should wroting your own dictionary

I ish already doing that!!

Ben not telling u he othered 100 copies hof my dictionary?? tongue tongue
Re: ~ Let's Kill English Language by cynthoney(f): 9:25am On Aug 19, 2010
I can'ting be taking dis nansense

y is everybory forgetted hw is to spake engrish

pls Ben-10,i is of begging u

be closing of this thread before somebory is ruuning mad embarassed
Re: ~ Let's Kill English Language by Ben13: 9:25am On Aug 19, 2010
Efemena_xy:

Ben not telling u he othered 100 copies hof my dictionary??  tongue tongue

God forbidding! grin
Re: ~ Let's Kill English Language by Baxilexi(m): 9:54am On Aug 19, 2010
tea nows you people cannot composing good grammars, anyways ham organisation a summer lesson for those who cannot speaks good english . . . hi will put you

inside the rudiments of the hinglish language.
Re: ~ Let's Kill English Language by Okijajuju1(m): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2010
I have deligently trailed this thread, perused its gist, tried to decipher its logic, and I have come to one termination; The Nairalanders who suscribe to the train of thought being exhibited on this thread, which I must say is rather defective, should desist from delibrately mutilating, maiming, dismembering, destroying, misconstruing, mangling and defaceing our beautiful English lingua franca.

I am shocked, traumatized, & dazed by the attitude of the users of this thread which I must say is rather unbecoming of prospect leaders of our country. I cant comprehend motivation, motivating users of this thread to delightedly tarnish the english dialectlogy.

I hereby embolden the creator of this rather reprehensible thread, to redress the damage this thread has caused by concieving a new thread that will edify, coach & educate persons on the apt use of the english linguistics.

I am very apologetic and repentant that I cant participate in this faux-pas. please do well to heed my counsel.

Thank you!!
Re: ~ Let's Kill English Language by EfemenaXY: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2010
GBAM!!

<ish kicks OJ hout of dis twead!>
Re: ~ Let's Kill English Language by jokingmary(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2010
Okija_juju:

I have deligently trailed this thread, perused its gist, tried to decipher its logic, and I have come to one termination; The Nairalanders who suscribe to the train of thought being exhibited on this thread, which I must say is rather defective, should desist from delibrately mutilating, maiming, dismembering, destroying, misconstruing, mangling and defaceing our beautiful English lingua franca.

I am shocked, traumatized, & dazed by the attitude of the users of this thread which I must say is rather unbecoming of prospect leaders of our country. I cant comprehend motivation, motivating users of this thread to delightedly tarnish the english dialectlogy.

I hereby embolden the creator of this rather reprehensible thread, to redress the damage this thread has caused by concieving a new thread that will edify, coach & educate persons on the apt use of the english linguistics.

I am very apologetic and repentant that I cant participate in this faux-pas. please do well to heed my counsel.

Thank you!!

Wetin is being your own for now

Come here and dey spaking wrong ingrish

Efemena_xy:

Ben not telling u he othered 100 copies hof my dictionary?? tongue tongue

This was seriousness shocked
Re: ~ Let's Kill English Language by EfemenaXY: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2010
^^ I knowing cool
Re: ~ Let's Kill English Language by maurchy: 10:20am On Aug 19, 2010
Praise the Lort.
Hmmm! It's not a small something. Well, actually, it all started a two day ago, which i'm in my house, so a small hungry is catching me, so i look in the house nothing much to chop only small plantain which i've not fried before. So, i tell myself to fry it and chop, as i'm frying that plantain so, phone ringing, so i look, it's a faring place, so i now run, which i reach there, it's my father which call, so i now say, father call after, plantain frying. I keep it. So now, i now turn around, as i turn around, all of a suddenliness everywhere in my house have turn to smoke.
Children of God as i'm approaching, smoke is biging, smoke is just biging biging. It's a fearing thing o!, if it's you self, you'll fearing. So i now call on my God, i sing his sing which daddy say make we dey sing. The sing did not work oh! Smoke is still biging make i talk true. So i now call the name of Jesus three times. I shout Jesus, Jesus, Jesus! All of a miraculously, smoke start to be vanishing, to where? I no know. It's a miracle thing. Smoke start to small, small, small. Then, my plantain have burn to ashes. Hallelujah.

But my main testimony today be say, i chop that charcoal and nothing happen to me, church praise the Lort".
Okija_juju:

Thank you!!

This one is fitting blowing my mind o. it is seriousness atomic bomb.
Re: ~ Let's Kill English Language by Baxilexi(m): 10:29am On Aug 19, 2010
if anyone has a problem with the way "we = i + those in support of my notion" compose our sentences on this thread . . . DO NOt speak and forever hold your

peace . . . if you've got a problem with it, just give it time to brew in your head and when you done you can consign it to the trash-can of mental masturbation. aiight . . .
Re: ~ Let's Kill English Language by Ben13: 10:38am On Aug 19, 2010
what is Okija talk? grin
Baxi, be our soliciting solicitor. . . don't collecting bribe o.
Re: ~ Let's Kill English Language by Baxilexi(m): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2010
is truth now . . . we sef went school
Re: ~ Let's Kill English Language by EfemenaXY: 10:46am On Aug 19, 2010
Ben-10:

what is Okija talk? grin
Baxi, be our soliciting solicitor. . . don't collecting bribe o.

OJ talking him needed ingrish crash wessons

Ben, yous got space in d skool 4 new member??

grin grin grin

you's know Efe ish Bursar - I tooking d monies from OJ: £150per/hour tongue
Re: ~ Let's Kill English Language by Baxilexi(m): 10:55am On Aug 19, 2010
i admition, you win, even you blunder is confusing. . .

Efemena_xy:

Ben, yous got space in d skool 4 new member??

grin grin grin
Re: ~ Let's Kill English Language by jokingmary(m): 10:57am On Aug 19, 2010
Efemena_xy:

You is have is been hireded smiley
Re: ~ Let's Kill English Language by blacksta(m): 11:32am On Aug 19, 2010
my eyes cant taking it any more longing
Re: ~ Let's Kill English Language by Okijajuju1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2010
This thread and its plaiters are becomingly unbecoming!!

I took my time to elucidate everybdy on the deleterious end-product such a thread can have on your individual profieciency to appropiately converse in non-errornous english linguistics, and that fellow Baxlexi whom you all have congregated and bestowed with the designation of your resident solicitor, had the impudence to query me to forever grasp my serenity!! How dare him!! Does he have any inkling of who he is conversing with?!!  angry

I am an aluminus of the University of  Toronto, in the USA, from where I convocated with a  1st class degree in International Fundamental Linguistic. What you inhabitants call English language.

I advocate that this thread should be barred and an embargo placed on it, impedeing other wholesome minded Nairalanders from scrutinzing the drivel that all of you have been promulgating here librally with reckless abandon since the inauguration of this thread till at present.

The proprietor of this website, should adopt all nessesitious channel to guarantee that this thread will encounter an untimely demise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (95) (Reply)

Funny Pics To Make You Laugh out your soul / My collection of crazily funny pictures - Check Them Out / Mr. Akpors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.