Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,256 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign (19682 Views)

Tunde Bakare: Osinbajo Should Leave If He’s Not Allowed To Perform As VP / "Osinbajo Should Resign And Submit Himself To ICPC" - Deji Adeyanju / Osinbajo Should Apologise To God, Nigerians Over Trader Moni - Timi Frank Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by mrrights: 10:32am On Dec 23, 2018
PROF YEMI OSIBANJO SHOULD RESIGN - Pact convener
https://mrrightsng..com/2018/12/prof-yemi-osinbajo-should-resign.html?m=1

Full statement

Prof Yemi Osibanjo has dropped the final card, the ethnic card is one which only desperate politicians use, I remember meeting with him in November last year where we deliberated on very important national issues but I noticed we were all Christians.

It's quite unfortunate that the ruling party does not have projects and results to use to campaign but rather would resort to using ethnicity in our already dangerously divided nation.

A man of Osibanjo's credentials should never been seen peddling such garbage, the nation today is in desperate need of a true visionary leader not some ethnic jingoistic individuals, presidency 2023 should never even be in the bargain for now, but it's obvious they don't care, it's to them about power and who sways it.

I am disappointed in the person of Yemi Osibanjo, a supposed pastor who suddenly has become a tribalistic politician who sees nothing wrong with his decapitated administration that is being controlled by two individuals which him and the president cannot control.

He is a man that should stand up for the new generation, lead by example but unfortunately he got consumed by the flames of power and the luxuries of office, he goes from market to market in attempt to deceive gullible market women and use the pictures ad videos for political optics, yet the business of governance is unattended to.

The trader Moni is one that would come back to haunt Oluyemi Oluleke Osibanjo for the remainder of his life, you created poverty and use the same poverty as a weapon of war against the innocent people, you deceive them with 10,000 that cannot buy you recharge card for a week, what in the world could explain wickedness more than that singular act? Why not create an enabling environment for the children of these poor women to get productive jobs and look after their parent?

The man who was a shining star of this administration has just thrown it all away, it's unfortunate that he still speaks on pulpit in the name of Christ.

Vice President Yemi Osibanjo should apologize to Nigerians and take the path of honour, it's obvious he no longer have the intention to serve the country but the Yoruba tribe, which contradicts his oath of office.

At this moment we need men who would unite the country not those who want to devide it. Someone like Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim.

Mathias Tsado
PACT CONVENER

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by Vulcanheph(m): 10:34am On Dec 23, 2018
I'm sorry to say this but I totally agree.... He has used the same things that have been a plague in our country for his own selfish interests....
Ftc

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by fyneguy: 10:34am On Dec 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin

That is your President in 2023.

You can relocate to Mali

109 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by WATCHOVER(m): 10:38am On Dec 23, 2018
fyneguy:
grin grin grin grin
That is your President in 2023.
You can relocate to Mali
Common debate he was caught doing malpractice with an IPad

147 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by Prompto: 10:40am On Dec 23, 2018
The wailing of foolish PDP Igbos is unending.

66 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:55am On Dec 23, 2018
OP, you noticed I did not even take him serious!

4 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by izombie(m): 11:02am On Dec 23, 2018
@op, osinbajo will not resign and nigerians will still vote for buhari/osinbajo. As long as we fail to remove sentiments from our actions we will never move forward as a country. We have seen nigerians trying to bring down davido because they like wizkid and vice versa. We see nigerians trying to talk down on any music by peter because they prefer paul, and vice versa.
Naija politicians know how to play us. We vote them in and they start embezzling our money without doing jack but come the next election they will use just a little to buy our votes. We are all witnesses to how bad buhari's regime has been but nigerians are still willing to vote him again because of sentiment. I've heard someone say that he's willing to let nigeria burn under buhari so that a yoruba man can become president in 2023.
Shame on us.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by deyahaya: 11:08am On Dec 23, 2018
Calling for resignation of Prof. Osinbajo is ethnic bias and those who are afraid of his commitment towards the development of Nigeria. He can not resign and we will still vote him.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by Agritech(m): 11:20am On Dec 23, 2018
If the Igbos are asked to vote PDP because of Obi and a chance to have an Igbo president, is isn't tribalism. But if the Yorubas are asked to vote APC because of Osibanjo and a chance to have a Yoruba president, it becomes tribalism.

110 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by mrrights: 11:36am On Dec 23, 2018
Hum
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by IamPatriotic(m): 11:44am On Dec 23, 2018
When I posted this on a political thread, I was not only insulted, some people even called for my outright ban for being tribalistic, I was not moved by those mentions though, be that as it may, I was only disapointed in some foolish Yoruba who also insulted, they could foolishly not see beyond their noses that most of the people against the reelection of Buhari/Osinbajo are doing so based on what they've done or failed to do so far, but they're doing so because they so much detest the the Yoruba Nation that Osinbajo represents, and they are carrying out their campaign with so much vigour.

I can bet with them that they're to be marched love with love and hate with hate...this OP should know that he/she have the monopoly of being foolish...

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by tuniski: 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
Agritech:
If the Igbos are asked to vote PDP because of Obi and a chance to have an Igbo president, is isn't tribalism. But if the Yorubas are asked to vote APC because of Osibanjo and a chance to have a Yoruba president, it becomes tribalism.
The igbos have always voted PDP from 1999. Only the ethnic bigots are trying to twist the narrative to mean voting pdp in 2019 is voting for igbo VP.

It is a Blackmail!

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by ChidiAlaigbo: 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
Resign ko, Resignation ni!

Awon olori pelebe oshi!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by fyneguy: 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
tuniski:

The igbos have always voted PDP from 1999. Only the ethnic bigots are trying to twist the narrative to mean voting pdp in 2019 is voting for igbo VP.

It is a Blackmail!

Then, we too will vote for APC!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by ChidiAlaigbo: 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
tuniski:

It is a Blackmail!

We are voting PMB and PYO!

Lagoon?

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by bender79: 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
tuniski:

It is a Blackmail!
shut up your mouth and stop twisting the matter. The igbo's feel their interest is better represented in pdp, simple. Allow yoruba's also to follow where their interest lies. Shame

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2018
Pastor professor trademoni osibanjo (aka - Apc vp vote buyer)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by superior1: 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nothing corrupts nobility like politics

4 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by AdesegunSanni89: 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
Don’t worry he will resign after 2031

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
Is He going to listen lie lie.. that Yoruba Man

3 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by Centcanada: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
This man has not represent the church in governance at all. So so irritating!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by arabbunkum: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
Whoever gave him a prof should withdraw it. He is a total disgrace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by iluvdonjazzy: 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
hahahahahaha OSINBANJO u see yourself

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by Papertrail11(m): 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
plus he has done absolutely nothing for SW ...
no major project lobbied with his influence.
all fine English no political ginger...

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by AllenSpencer: 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2018
[s]
mrrights:
PROF YEMI OSIBANJO SHOULD RESIGN - Pact convener

Full statement

Prof Yemi Osibanjo has dropped the final card, the ethnic card is one which only desperate politicians use, I remember meeting with him in November last year where we deliberated on very important national issues but I noticed we were all Christians.

It's quite unfortunate that the ruling party does not have projects and results to use to campaign but rather would resort to using ethnicity in our already dangerously divided nation.

A man of Osibanjo's credentials should never been seen peddling such garbage, the nation today is in desperate need of a true visionary leader not some ethnic jingoistic individuals, presidency 2023 should never even be in the bargain for now, but it's obvious they don't care, it's to them about power and who sways it.

I am disappointed in the person of Yemi Osibanjo, a supposed pastor who suddenly has become a tribalistic politician who sees nothing wrong with his decapitated administration that is being controlled by two individuals which him and the president cannot control.

He is a man that should stand up for the new generation, lead by example but unfortunately he got consumed by the flames of power and the luxuries of office, he goes from market to market in attempt to deceive gullible market women and use the pictures ad videos for political optics, yet the business of governance is unattended to.

The trader Moni is one that would come back to haunt Oluyemi Oluleke Osibanjo for the remainder of his life, you created poverty and use the same poverty as a weapon of war against the innocent people, you deceive them with 10,000 that cannot buy you recharge card for a week, what in the world could explain wickedness more than that singular act? Why not create an enabling environment for the children of these poor women to get productive jobs and look after their parent?

The man who was a shining star of this administration has just thrown it all away, it's unfortunate that he still speaks on pulpit in the name of Christ.

Vice President Yemi Osibanjo should apologize to Nigerians and take the path of honour, it's obvious he no longer have the intention to serve the country but the Yoruba tribe, which contradicts his oath of office.

At this moment we need men who would unite the country not those who want to devide it. Someone like Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim.

Mathias Tsado
PACT CONVENER
[/s]

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by Slynation(m): 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2018
izombie:
@op, osinbajo will not resign and nigerians will still vote for buhari/osinbajo. As long as we fail to remove sentiments from our actions we will never move forward as a country. We have seen nigerians trying to bring down davido because they like wizkid and vice versa. We see nigerians trying to talk down on any music by peter because they prefer paul, and vice versa.
Naija politicians know how to play us. We vote them in and they start embezzling our money without doing jack but come the next election they will use just a little to buy our votes. We are all witnesses to how bad buhari's regime has been but nigerians are still willing to vote him again because of sentiment. I've heard someone say that he's willing to let nigeria burn under buhari so that a yoruba man can become president in 2023.
Shame on us.
kudoz.......!! This exactly the main problem of Nigeria, too many ethnic groups seeking for power

4 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by AllenSpencer: 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
Don’t worry he will resign after 2031

cool

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by PythonAmaka: 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
Amaka disappoint cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by Timil: 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
Centcanada:
This man has not represent the church in governance at all. So so irritating!
Did OBJ & GEJ represent your church in governance?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign by naijareferee: 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
I still don't get why the mods hid my simple advice to the Yoruba boy asking for money...
My advice was simple... Please donate to the boy, don't deny him becUse of his brothers recklessness... Hunger does not know tribe, religion or creed... The mod that did that must be very unlearned or poorly learned... I forgive you.

Please guys, go ahead and donate to the guy, his tribesmen Re blinded by presidency in 1023, while hunger is still in 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How NAF, Allied Air Forces Helped To Flush Boko Haram Out Of Baga / Police Convene Meeting Of Critical Stakeholders Towards Ensuring Peace In Lagos / Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.