Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (photos) (7410 Views)

Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (photos) by queenblog(f): 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
Slaymama seen struggling to eat burger with a cutlery at the Ikeja mall in Lagos

Watch video >>https://onecornergizt..com/2018/07/slay-mama-struggling-to-eat-burger-with.html

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
I don't need anyone to tell me, she's my sister. A Yoruba wannabe slayqueen.

They use their hands to eat swallow meals in private but use cutlery in public.
They use their hands to eat, chicken, burger, hotdogs or shawarma in private but use cutlery in public. Forming posh but in reality her name is actually Biliki Omo iya onikpomo.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (photos) by MJBOLT: 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
Earthbound:

They use their hands to eat, chicken, burger, hotdogs or shawarma in private but use cutlery in public. Forming posh but in reality her name is actually Biliki Omo iya onikpomo.

7 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (photos) by Giddymoney(m): 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
Earthbound:

Yoruba girls dey use hand chop rice and spaghetti but use cutlery eat burger. Isn't God wonderful

13 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (photos) by 777Likes9Shares: 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
Op mind your business. Those ladies are far away from you
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (photos) by 777Likes9Shares: 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
Giddymoney:

Yoruba girls dey use hand chop rice and spaghetti but use cutlery eat burger. Isn't God wonderful
that's because they don't have yam legs

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (photos) by Headlesschicken(m): 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
grin why don't you just let her eat in peace...

1 Like

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (photos) by ireke(m): 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
Squashing a burger into your mouth in the public may be daunting. Eating it eith cutlery is also an overkill. Overstress self. so best thing with burger in public is to cut it in half with your knife then lift each half with your hand and enjoy your meal.

Reminds me of my visit to my oga's house one day. His wife made us pancakes. I can't remember what I saw but I told my wife that I'm sure my oga is not used to all these pancake stuff o. I think it's also because I know he's old school. I have shared the same room with him at a work camp and I had travelled out with him. I know him small. My oga carry fork and knife to eat his pancake while myself and my wife decided to eat ours with our hands. Less than a minute later my oga dumped his cutlery and did justice to his pancakes.

My point is that when people are not exposed enough, they tend to overdo the cutlery thing.

5 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (photos) by biosilicon: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
So whats wrong with that? Yes she might be ignorant but really people should stop being stupid.

Because stupidity is when you see eating swallow with cutleries normal but make jest of your fellow african eating a burger with cutleries.

4 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (photos) by cronsberg: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
ireke:
Squashing a burger into your mouth in the public may be daunting. Eating it eith cutlery is also an overkill. Overstress self. so best thing with burger in public is to cut it in half with your knife then lift each half with your hand and enjoy your meal.

Reminds me of my visit to my oga's house one day. His wife made us pancakes. I can't remember what I saw but I told my wife that I'm sure my oga is not used to all these pancake stuff o. I think it's also because I know he's old school. My oga carry fork and knife to eat his pancake while myself and my wife decided to eat ours with our hands.
You think you are correct right? WRONG. Pancakes are actually meant to be eaten with cutlery. Imaging hot mapple syrop poured on a fresh pancake and served to you, it will be wierd for you to deep your hands on that syroped pancake and start to munch. Its more proper to cut a piece with knive then pick it with a fork to be munched on.

1 Like

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (photos) by generalissimo(m): 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
Giddymoney:

What a mighty God we serve grin
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (photos) by generalissimo(m): 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
biosilicon:
So whats wrong with that? Yes she might be ignorant but really people should stop being stupid.

Because stupidity is when you see eating swallow with cutleries normal but make jest of your fellow african eating a burger with cutleries.
Op I don catch dis one dey use hand dey drink akamu grin

2 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (photos) by biosilicon: 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
generalissimo:
Op I don catch dis one dey use hand dey drink akamu grin

Dunce

1 Like

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (photos) by generalissimo(m): 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2018
biosilicon:

Dunce
Silicon brain. Are ya frustrated?
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (photos) by Starboytwo(m): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
G
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (photos) by ireke(m): 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
cronsberg:
You think you are correct right? WRONG. Pancakes are actually meant to be eaten with cutlery. Imaging hot mapple syrop poured on a fresh pancake and served to you, it will be wierd for you to deep your hands on that syroped pancake and start to munch. Its more proper to cut a piece with knive then pick it with a fork to be munched on.

Not the way I eat mine. I hardly use all those syrupy stuff. Not even on my sub so it's easy for me to eat with little or no mess.
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (photos) by DoggoneDogg: 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
hahahahahahahaha Oh my God I would have laughed out loud if I was there
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (photos) by ibkayee(f): 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lmao I eat some burgers with cutlery depending on the size cheesy
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (photos) by synanza1(m): 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
when a guy tell a girl that he will take her to Jupiter and the girl thinks that Jupiter is in America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPiPAN3cL_Q
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
Dem force am to chop burger??
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
OP,so any girl that does something out of the norm is now tagged a slay queen,abi?

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (photos) by Mightyraw(m): 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lol, first time I ate bugger , their is this toothpick they used in holding it together

I ate all together,
I think thats the last time I ate it too

1 Like

Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (photos) by steveblue809(m): 12:54am On Dec 24, 2018
She no wan make i finish quick quick
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (photos) by Richdad50(m): 2:10am On Dec 24, 2018
Earthbound:

I have never laughed this hard in a long time. Watch your sentiments anyway. Funny!
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (photos) by Chestbeaters: 3:31am On Dec 24, 2018
Igbos are useless
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 9:33am On Dec 24, 2018
我什么都没有
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
Earthbound:

Looool.
That's some Savage shiit... But a righteous one at that.
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (photos) by amajato: 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
Vacancy...
Teachers needed

1. English language graduate (British curriculum)
2. Preschool teachers (EYFS)

Note.. you must be residing in Benin.

Send your CV to... Vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
Yoruba girls grin grin
Re: Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (photos) by Kalapizim(m): 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
slaying slaying

(1) (Reply)

Man Gets Stuck With A Soldier's Wife While Chopping Her (pics,video) / Reactions As light Skinned Lady Shares Photos Of Hot Black Mum / Ayra Starr Showcased Her Small Breast And Small Yansh In Rush Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.