Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist (173087 Views)

Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' / Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by tendingNews: 2:00am On Nov 10, 2018
Nigerian blogger, Isoko Boy, shared this video about a slay mama caught with charms round her curvy waist. He then advises men to be careful.
Watch video
HERE

He claims that's not just an ordinary beads. Some claim she wore it for protection against yahoo boys.

See different reasons.

What do you think?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by tendingNews: 2:00am On Nov 10, 2018
Watch video
SOURCE HERE
More reactions

2 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by jeffizy(m): 2:07am On Nov 10, 2018
Waist beads have been around since forever.
It may be strange to the Op.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 10, 2018
Na today them dey advertise all these charms for women online na... Charm for sweet kpekus, for asking ur maga anything without refusal, to make man no reason another kpekus, to tie man down, to make man spend all he has on u etc. Enter instagram all those kayan mata wtv..u go see as slay queens them dey rush am

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Nobody: 2:19am On Nov 10, 2018
jeffizy:
Waist beads have been around since forever.
It may be strange to the Op.
Guy this isn't the ordinary waist beads u know... Make una dey hear word! Its like an enchanted object like ring & u will be saying its just a ring... Well na u sabi. Who no go know, no go ever know undecided

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Pidginwhisper: 3:10am On Nov 10, 2018
Dem Fadeyi Oloro pikin

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Esdb3: 4:49am On Nov 10, 2018
dairykidd:

Guy this isn't the ordinary waist beads u know... Make una dey hear word! Its like an enchanted object like ring & u will be saying its just a ring... Well na u sabi. Who no go know, no go ever know undecided
what if she isn't woman

3 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by willyo(m): 4:51am On Nov 10, 2018
All die na die grin

6 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by daben1(m): 4:53am On Nov 10, 2018
to some men, charm or no charm, they die there

14 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Almaiga: 6:26am On Nov 10, 2018
This is definitely not an ordinary waist Beed.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by MVLOX(m): 6:32am On Nov 10, 2018
Chai God abeg help us men

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by ANGELMARVE(m): 6:38am On Nov 10, 2018
I am 100% tired of Nigeria.
Instead of doing charm against yahoo guys.
Why not go to school, graduate and get a good job and earn your own money.
Or learn a trade and earn your own money.

Using charm against yahoo guys might protect you for a while, but in the long run, "Nothing good comes from the devil.

That aside, i pity innocent guys that will sleep with such diabolical ladies.

I know there are evil in the world but Nigeria and Africa is a scary place to live at.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Olalan(m): 6:47am On Nov 10, 2018
How guys are comfortable sleeping with women who aren't their spouse amuses me

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Ironman3(m): 7:08am On Nov 10, 2018
So wetin happen,girls have been using it from age

1 Like

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by highqueen(f): 7:11am On Nov 10, 2018
The reporter sef, na chain smoker. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Olibboy: 7:16am On Nov 10, 2018
Apostle must hear this

1 Like

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Rextizzle(m): 7:20am On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:
Don't ever quote me again!
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Headlesschicken(m): 7:26am On Nov 10, 2018
grin And someone would still see her wiv those stuffs on her waist,pull it down jejely n hop upandan of her like a he Goat,n after he x done,he would now realize that those beads might actually be diabolical,n would come online n start lamenting n going to SHILOR to disturb d pastor for deliverance...

5 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by dbos11(m): 7:32am On Nov 10, 2018
Op u better be informed

That's the beads ashawo wear to help men ejaculate late grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by nazablossom(f): 7:36am On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:
He said don't look at me, look at the message. Common instruction you will not obey grin

2 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Divay22(f): 7:38am On Nov 10, 2018
dbos11:
Op u better be informed

That's the beads ashawo wear to help men ejaculate late grin
So you know them too grin
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by highqueen(f): 7:41am On Nov 10, 2018
nazablossom:
He said don't look at me, look at the message. Common instruction you will not obey grin
Abi oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Mankosi: 8:16am On Nov 10, 2018
I will knack her with her charms and nothing will ever happen... if she like make she wear am come meet me I no send....

4 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by dbos11(m): 8:25am On Nov 10, 2018
Divay22:
So you know them too grin

Those are the type of girls i Bleep mostly at the brothel now

They are not after ur money afterall but after ur satisfaction grin
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Bloooody(m): 8:26am On Nov 10, 2018
The African mentality, There is no such thing as voo doo
*spits*

8 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 10, 2018
This is for guys who choose slay queens over homely ladies. grin

3 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:33am On Nov 10, 2018
MariaLavina:
This is for guys who choose slay queens over homely ladies. grin
gringringrin
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
gringringrin
I know you are one of them, be careful grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:39am On Nov 10, 2018
MariaLavina:
I know you are one of them, be careful grin
Just keep looking for my trouble cheesycheesy
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by EmyLeo(m): 8:39am On Nov 10, 2018
All I want is your waist gringrin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Bobhensen(m): 8:47am On Nov 10, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]No be small tin o ;DNo be small tin o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 - Deleted / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.