Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken (72011 Views)

Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper / Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 24, 2018
We should follow you to where?

Abegi jara.... yeye dey smell

BLOGGERS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND THANK ME LATER.
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by MissRaine69(f): 12:50am On Dec 24, 2018
Earthbound:
Did she just f****** say she forgives both of them? Implying that she forgives her mother too? She forgives her mother for not aborting such a hornyy spaz. Already collecting senior man pricck in secondary school. Child of the world

This is why it's scary to have a female child. You just know one day, a dick will change her life forever(positive or negative)......no matter how much money you spend in grooming her.

I am a female child I was raised by parents who taught me how of dodge joysticks like my life depended on it . You need to have a relationship with your children so that they are able to come to you when there is need. Your parenting style plays a huge part here.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by iRepMyCity(m): 12:57am On Dec 24, 2018
MissRaine69:

Alcohol might help ...

Lol i agree, let me pop open a can of beer then wink
thanks for offering a solution
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by DONADAMS(m): 1:03am On Dec 24, 2018
na Even small girl Sef..make I dey go
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Yudee8(m): 1:03am On Dec 24, 2018
LMAO this is just damn funny, she even killed the last chicken?

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Krafty006: 1:07am On Dec 24, 2018
Mr tunde ....badt guy

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by kally234: 1:24am On Dec 24, 2018
Whoever this Lady is, From your story, your parent had a good plan for you to retain your pride, but you had a misgiving for their good intention and strayed

Trust me, You will not know true happiness in the world until you return to the Christ that your Parent hoped you knew, It is a fact, ask Children of most Pius parents,
Because there is no true peace (inner peace) in the world. You may bury yourself in pleasure if you survive it and not get harmed then it will be by God's mercy
You can always pick up the pieces of your life and make a commitment to Christ again
Outside Christ is misery
Men are actually looking for Jewels that are carved by good parents but Unfortunately when they turn out like this
Men shakes their heads and sees you are a Chicken who is not properly incubated

Most ladies who roamed out of the good parenting you mentioned. adores their parent.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by cho25bc(f): 1:26am On Dec 24, 2018
Olalan:
Some stories are better not told to preserve self respect......."I must add that he bleeped so well, the guys I met later in life were not close......
i thought i was the one who got hooked on that part ooo, didnt know that we are two. It means she now gives it to every guy that comes her way but she still prefers tunde who ate her chickens and kpomo join. Ladies are something else that they themselves dont even understand
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Abskynet: 1:35am On Dec 24, 2018
azinn eeh
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Elliot2(m): 1:37am On Dec 24, 2018
EmpresFIDEL:
hmm... the parents where wrong, but the girl don't have sense at all..
tell me what the parents did wrong. Like the world is not already messed up with crack heads as a result of lack of parental displine.Look! if not of those poor parents, she would have started fucking from nursery school. That girl is a bitch by nature,and so need no over discipline to become what she had always been(a child of the world). Over discipline can never make u do bad things,but ur disobedience. My mum's strictness stopped my elder from being a truant at school,and now he is better for it with family in abroad. This also stopped me from being a cultist,and also i am better for it with the memory of my lost friends to that game.
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by kkins25(m): 1:38am On Dec 24, 2018
Nice story. Very catchy headline
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Elliot2(m): 1:47am On Dec 24, 2018
Seun031:
Being too strict with Children can actually destroy them not even only female children, male children inclusive
there is no logic in what u just said. There are a million and more people who appreciate the parents for their disciplinary stance which saved them from a lot of hurt. So,being strict can never destroy anyone so long he or she does not go against d commands.
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by omooba969(m): 1:51am On Dec 24, 2018
Decryptor:

She gave a complete narration of the lifestyle of every average yoruba female.

Wow! shocked ....every?

Your sentiment is as clear as clean water.smiley
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by shineeye1: 2:20am On Dec 24, 2018
omooba969:

Wow! shocked ....every?

Your sentiment is as clear as clean water.smiley

Not every, ...he said - every average!
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by mapet: 2:22am On Dec 24, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
It's a pity that most Nigerian ladies lost their common sense and became sexual slaves to men that took their virginity.

In a bid of being strict to protect and train up kids, most parents ended up destroying their children.

Pls, how did her parents destroy her? I saw nothing in her story that justified such. Many of us went through such upbringing, the only diff is we elected to grow and be mature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by shineeye1: 2:26am On Dec 24, 2018
cho25bc:

i thought i was the one who got hooked on that part ooo, didnt know that we are two. It means she now gives it to every guy that comes her way but she still prefers tunde who ate her chickens and kpomo join. Ladies are something else that they themselves dont even understand

You said it all - from the horse's own mouth!
Sex , especially good hard sex messes up the reasoning faculties of women. To keep their senses intact, they should abstain from illicit sex but they would not accept! Today, the free sex generation have become an embarrassment even to themselves through slavery to sex!
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by shineeye1: 2:28am On Dec 24, 2018
mapet:

Pls, how did her parents destroy her? I saw nothing in her story that justified such. Many of us went through such upbringing, the only diff is we elected to grow and be mature

Don't mind the sex deranged bogé!
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 24, 2018
I slept off while reading her story......
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by propsvila: 3:31am On Dec 24, 2018
Even some grown up Ladies and Gents believes this Nollywood script

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by PapaAdanna: 4:09am On Dec 24, 2018
You were already a farm tool under tame
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Brightest04(m): 4:58am On Dec 24, 2018
So to cut the story short,you're now a qualified olosho....
You said you're now free to screw around
You no longer pay to be screwed,but you got paid for being screwed
And all the various men that you're screwing now are no near Tunde
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by anambraamaka: 4:59am On Dec 24, 2018
See your life
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by GucciSnake555: 5:06am On Dec 24, 2018
lol

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by SureConcept: 5:28am On Dec 24, 2018
You did well dear. He will regret his actions.
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Awoo88: 5:39am On Dec 24, 2018
Stupid girl. Your parents could have gain more had they had the good sense to send you to Italy to do prostitute. At least you will be able to generate money to train the useful ones
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by tightpussy156: 5:42am On Dec 24, 2018
na wa.the story show girls love sex so much but they pretend as if they don't.you were even given poultry man money an food to Bleep ur pussy really good.u even confess that he Bleep u well.The poultry man don open an widen the valve finish an run four fourty.na baby don turn shareful giver.people go they fear to born female pikin na.
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by MrFly(m): 6:06am On Dec 24, 2018
Ur mates are making cool cash writing novels, u just wasted ur talent writing this shit
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by maynation(f): 6:33am On Dec 24, 2018
Seun031:
Being too strict with Children can actually destroy them not even only female children, male children inclusive

Yeah this may be somehow true but it's so different in her case.

The reason she was used by Tunde was as a result of her own foolishness and desperation. She shouldn't blame her parents strictness for it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by Glosam5683(m): 6:33am On Dec 24, 2018
Sorry ehn...
Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by maynation(f): 6:34am On Dec 24, 2018
mapet:

Thank you Sir. I was gonna ask the same question.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken by BrokenCock: 6:44am On Dec 24, 2018
Homely babes dey sweet to fyiork sha! But, their puzzy go dey too tight n un comfortable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? / Curvy Dwarf Bares Cleavage, Dances & Twerks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.