Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks (47552 Views)

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) / Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by xpansion(m): 8:50am On Dec 24, 2018
Recall earlier that it was posted on Nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/4920906/lady-dumped-boyfriend-after-sex that A Nigerian lady took to Twitter to reveal how her parents damaged her, and further called out her boyfriend who dumped her after eating all her mum’s chicken.

The Nigerian lady who admitted that she grew up in a religious family, disclosed that she always wanted freedom and got it when one Tunde, a man who supplies her mum with chicken feed made her feel comfortable.

Well, the boyfriend has come on twitter and posted his own side of the story. According to him, she was the one that insisted they should have sex, and he only broke up with her to save her.

The boyfriend who uses the twitter handle @vicrade wrote:

I Intentionally waited till this time to give my own account of the "Chicken Story" because I wanted to try other means to resolve the issue, but Ola has blocked me here on Twitter,

refused to pick my calls after hearing it was me and wouldn't give my sister who stays near her Uncle's place in I.B d chance 2 see her on my behalf.

I felt it's best I make it an open letter 2 her, perhaps you would help me reach out to her.

I met Ola in 2013. I was 18yrs old at d time. It was the very year I lost my dad, and I was managing at my Uncle's place in Osogbo. I stayed with him because I had no other person to stay with again after my dad's demise (my mum haddied while I was 7).

My Uncle was into Chicken Feeds business, and we were the ones supplying Ola's mum Chicken Feeds.

Wen I met Ola, she was 'lost' to this world entirely—always keeping to herself and always wearing depression like garment.

But she was so beautiful, and I think her smile when she managed to get teased was appealing. I moved closer to her because she seemed to be cut off from life, and I knew how something like that could be because I grew up all by myself.

When Ola and I talked most times, I was always the one to pay the role of d listener. She had many things to say; and damn it, d girl was facing a lot! She never got tired of pouring her mind out to me. Sometimes I felt lucky listening to her.

But it got 2 a time she was rili asking for it. She would say she wanted to feel like d other girls; "among", to use her language. I remember her saying once "Tunde, b d man I envy in my friends".

Having s*x with her at their place and later at mine was a personal mistake I regretted later. I was young at the time and I was not thinking straight perhaps. I didn't know things would get on its head, and she get too attached to me.

When I noticed dat, I tried to put a stop to it—to stop us from damaging ourselves. God knows I couldn't afford to impregnate her (not because I didn't love her enf to do that, but becus I couldn't fend for it) and God knows I wanted the best for her.

Wot I did later was to keep off from her. I wasn't picking her calls for a week or more. But she wouldn't give up!! She kept on calling and at some points I felt I was not being fair to her. She was all you could ever wanted in a woman, she had put a lot into the relationship,

and I kinda miss her 2 . And 4 dat, we mended our fences and started seeing each other again.

About d chicken side of the story, this is wot really happened. My Uncle and I had a fight about some money and I left his place. So I started putting up with a friend,

When Ola came again to my place, I broke up with her the hard way. It was not easy for me to be sincere, but I had to. I know this is the part that pains you, Ola, the most, but I guess I was only giving her the chance to find joy with her parents again.

Later on, I did my best to reach out to you, Ola, about that part of the story, but I heard you moved down to Ile-Ife to live with Granny. I tried to get your contacts from your sister, cuz the one I had wasn't going through again, but all to no avail.

I never knew you've join Twitter, would have message you since to apologise. I am so sorry. And I am more sorry to have threatening you yesterday. I was only angry you put me on the media, which I hate. I had no idea the damage I caused you,

but I would love to make it up to you again. I feel like crying right now dear;and feel so DEPRESSED, hoping you will get in touch with me soon. I love you.���❤️❤️..... kindly help retweet till it gets to her ..Tnk U��

2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by Imortal001: 8:51am On Dec 24, 2018
Rubbish and childish.. we are in the era of social media madness. The girl for just write the story for her diary.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by directorXixXICK(m): 8:51am On Dec 24, 2018
This cars has being moving from the swallow of risk to the eternity of human making us understand that doors don't bite.. So we can let findings of human race interpolate with the dignity of running behind bars not minding the magnetic force of nature to get to see when we get there... I hope you all understand.. Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by Donald95(m): 8:55am On Dec 24, 2018
She is probably ugly to suit your taste.

BTW, How can you just start keeping away from her after having sex with her (Thunder fire you), you two could have kept on being friends since you said you loved her.

dominique lalasticlala abeg let's find Ola in front page B4 she kills herself because of love(lost)

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by dominique(f): 8:55am On Dec 24, 2018
No time for long story oga. Did you or did you not sleep with her, collect her money, eat her mum's chickens and dumped her afterwards?

181 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by Kidaholic(m): 8:59am On Dec 24, 2018
Me after reading this...

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by speedyconnect3: 9:00am On Dec 24, 2018
Read and sum for me pls

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Ala igbo amaala mma.
Nwa otu Onicha and nwa 042 na ekene unu!

Daalu
Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by Apination(m): 9:00am On Dec 24, 2018
He's about setting himself up for a second half encounter grin

127 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by Mrnakeina(m): 9:02am On Dec 24, 2018
Who born this children

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by derrydinny: 9:06am On Dec 24, 2018
pussynigger there was no need for any explanation, na she boys go first dump? you ate her chicken and she collected preeq, things don balance

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by panini(m): 9:13am On Dec 24, 2018
They were young, I see no reason why it should have been brought to social media.
Everyone has made one or two errors we regret but that's it, it's something we have to let go.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by miltonchux(m): 9:13am On Dec 24, 2018
The guy was wrong and went about it the wrong way, both of them are too young to handle the responsibility of what would have come out from that relationship. Imagine an orphan with no means of livelihood getting that young lady pregnant. He should look for a way to meet her in person and apologise to her that way, he went about the break up. They should both focus more about building there future than getting involved in relationship scandal.

28 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by Seandisputed(m): 9:15am On Dec 24, 2018
Stupid kids everywhere

6 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by LuciferCatholic: 9:16am On Dec 24, 2018
dominique:
No time for long story oga. Did you or did you not sleep with her, collect her money, eat her mum's chickens and dumped her afterwards?

Since when did fvcking a girl, collecting her money, eating her mum's chicken and dumping her become a crime? shocked

If na by dat wan, then 80% of Naija boys will be arrested na.

Make she go straight to the point jare.
She misses that preeq and wants another taste but as a typical, dumb Naija girl, pride won't let her admit it.
All these tantrums won't work.

Naija girls sef.

*spits angry

79 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by carzola(m): 9:16am On Dec 24, 2018
Your still begging
After she said she has tastes many
Pricks just to find a replacement .

She should be the one begging
A good dick is hard to come by.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by kiddoiLL(m): 9:18am On Dec 24, 2018
The Chicken Love relationship... Guy did not even deny extorting money from her or denied making her steal her mother's chicken sha...now you want her to unblock you so you will reconnect, chop some more pvssy and chicken abi.... Dat's a new diet... while we give you girls chicken n chips, in return we collect chicken n pussy...too much sense

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by carzola(m): 9:19am On Dec 24, 2018
dominique:
my ex girl cooked food in a abuja and brought it for me in uyo and today we are no together... What ever you give or how much you spend shouldn't be a reason to hold
On to a relationship you don't want.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by kiddoiLL(m): 9:19am On Dec 24, 2018
SilentListener:
so what? i swear you are one dumb moderator,where seun pick una self undecided
NL get plenty Mumu Mods na... but I doubt na Seun himself dey pick dem

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by kiddoiLL(m): 9:23am On Dec 24, 2018
miltonchux:
The guy was wrong and went about it the wrong way, both of them are too young to handle the responsibility of what would have come out from that relationship. Imagine an orphan with no means of livelihood getting that young lady pregnant. He should look for a way to meet her in person and apologise to her that way, he went about the break up. They should both focus more about building there future than getting involved in relationship scandal.
It's obvious the girl is a loosed girl.. admitting she tasted different men who weren't as guy as this guy..and coming out publicly to blame her parents, might all be cus she feels the need to blame dem..she's probably matured now but won't accept her mistakes.. the guy in question said she blocked him and there's no way to reach her.. After tending a public apology now, best thing for him is to move on...

8 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by cooluzi: 9:30am On Dec 24, 2018
but we never hear the chicken side of the story na.... when he dey tear mama olas chicken

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by Les: 9:34am On Dec 24, 2018
I see no difference between the two versions of the story, I don't blame the girl and the guy seems to be good and considerate too cos I know what it means when someone turns down sex because it's getting too much and the risk involved.
Never the less, you two have moved on, keep on moving on and save us stress.

Parents should learn that autonomy has always been the best way to train kids. kiss

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by Les: 9:38am On Dec 24, 2018
carzola:
my ex girl cooked food in a abuja and brought it for me in uyo and today we are no together... What ever you give or how much you spend shouldn't be a reason to hold
On to a relationship you don't want.
it's not easy to let go when you have invested all you have. You can't compare someone stealing her broke mum chicken to someone who did something out of her buoyancy.
Truth is, I really don't blame the girl, this one na real life acrimony kiss

11 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by LOWPEAK: 9:39am On Dec 24, 2018
Awwwwhn... What a sweet boy... They will finally meet and again and you know the rest of it..

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by Les: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2018
Donald95:
She is probably ugly to suit your taste.

BTW, How can you just start keeping away from her after having sex with her (Thunder fire you), you two could have kept on being friends since you said you loved her.

dominique lalasticlala abeg let's find Ola in front page B4 she kills herself because of love(lost)
I doubt if they could be friends only without intimacy considering how deep they have gone into it. See eh, don't underrate human forces o.

To avoid that risk, was to stay away from her, but then staying away from her means her staying with other guys and still be In the same risk he was trying to avoid? undecided

I don't know, I give up. But I enjoy the story sha

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by carzola(m): 9:56am On Dec 24, 2018
Les:
it's not easy to let go when you have invested all you have. You can't compare someone stealing her broke mum chicken to someone who did something out of her buoyancy.
Truth is, I really don't blame the girl, this one na real life acrimony kiss
grin
Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by funlord(m): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2018
dominique:

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/54#74118912

Handle this great criminals case before someone's xmas is ruined. He has recently doubled his posts

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by Wallade(m): 10:39am On Dec 24, 2018
Kids everywhere.
Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by lilmax(m): 10:41am On Dec 24, 2018
This guy is foolish
Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by WizJesus007(m): 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
The Guy wan bleep again!
Re: Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks by TheAngry1: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
Visit Lagos!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos / He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.