Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Feel Guilty Both Ways - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Guilty Both Ways (1815 Views)

I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Guilty Both Ways by blackmann(m): 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2010
[b]Before I start, I would like to implore to those whose mouths out there don’t know anything else than to spill out insults to please refrain from doing so. I could tolerate a rebuke or two, because I know what I’m about to share will definitely attract a few snide comments of disapproval from a few folks, but what I will not like is for us to use this thread as a place where we’ll resort to bashing and insulting ourselves. We are matured folks and please let’s remain as matured as we can, even if the urge to insult comes to mind.

People say it’s a pre-requisite in a young guy’s life to double date and cheat at least once, and that no matter how old he is, it will happen to him with at least one girl before he marries. I thought all these were lies until it happened to me. I wasn’t really the type who hung out with girls back when I was still an undergrad and I thought my opportunity to lay other girls apart from one I will date had come and gone without my taking the chance, but I guess I was wrong.

I have a girl back at home who is waiting patiently for me, we’ve promised each other we’re going to put plans for our marriage in motion once I finish what I’m doing here and go back home. I love this girl with all my heart and she loves me to pieces too. We’ve been courting for 4 years now and our parents have met. We had promised ourselves and limited our sexual plays to kisses, handling, heavy petting, but no intercourse.

Here I am today, in a far away country, the “land of milk and honey” with another chick. This girl is a Ghanaian babe, very pretty, and very open with me. She is a senior (final year undergrad) in my school while I’m a Graduate student about to finish my masters. I met her when I was looking for a GA position in school last year and she is a student worker in one of the places I applied to. I just wanted to be friends with her from the start, but as time went by, I noticed this sexual tension building between the two of us. I tried as much as I could to douse all these desires between us, but like I heard and later came to believe, a man’s sexual urge can have a brain of its own.

One night we were together in her room. We were talking about this and that. The sexual tension that day, you could cut it with a knife. Before I knew it, I had started kissing this girl hard and deep and she responded with such vigor. That day she gave me a wicked handjob. Later on my way home, I began to feel guilty about cheating on my girlfriend back home, and I vowed not to do so again. They say there are ways a man’s sexual desires over clouds better judgments, and as the semester ran I found myself visiting this girl regularly, despite my resolve not to. We ended up having s3x a couple of times.

Right now she tells all her friends that she’s dating a Nigerian guy, and has introduced me to a few of them and even her older sister. I really feel guilty for cheating on my baby girl back home who’s waiting patiently for the day I return to her, and on the other hand I also feel bad that I’m going to break this one’s heart soon. I really want to stop but I just can’t keep my desires in check. It’s as if something possesses me anytime I’m with her. Everyday I tell myself I will end this, only for me to find one excuse or the other to go see her.

Next week is her birthday and she expects me to take her out for a good time. She even suggested we rent a room in a motel and spend a weekend together (school is out right now, and will not resume until the 29th of this month). I do not want to do that because I know what it will lead to.
[/b]
Re: I Feel Guilty Both Ways by double08(m): 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2010
If you must eat a frog,eat a fat juicy one,since you have started,just continue and when you are through you come back home and marry your girl,life goes on brother
Re: I Feel Guilty Both Ways by InkedNerd(f): 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2010
No offense but how can you say you love this other girl [the Nigerian one] when you keep doing this behind her back? Personally, I think your making an excuse for your actions by saying that a man will cheat and double dip before he gets married. I have males cousins who I look up to and respect very much and I know for a fact that they have never cheated on a girl nor would they make such an excuse, despite the fact that I have seen numerous girls throw themselves at them. In the end your gonna end up hurting that young lady that you say you "love".
Re: I Feel Guilty Both Ways by onstelly(f): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2010
It very obvious that you are just sexually attracted to the ghanian girl, but u should hv resist it cos that why we have what is called self control, but all the same you have to find a way to stop seeing her before things get out of proportion.
Re: I Feel Guilty Both Ways by onstelly(f): 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2010
It very obvious that you are just sexually attracted to the ghanian girl, but u should hv resist it cos that why we have what is called self control, but all the same you have to find a way to stop seeing her before things get out of proportion.
Re: I Feel Guilty Both Ways by InkedNerd(f): 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2010
onstelly:

He doesn't necessarily need to pick one over the other. If they all agree to an open relationship, which I doubt would happen then there'd be no need to all of this deceit. But since he is lying to himself and the woman he "loves" and he's started that he wants to be with the Nigerian girl then, he should probably choose. Its interesting though, genetically speaking, human beings weren't designed to be with just one person, it just doesn't exist in nature. The idea of being with someone is a man made creature.
Re: I Feel Guilty Both Ways by StChristina(f): 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2010
'm sori 2 say dis,all ur excuse 4 cheating is useless,everytime u wnt 2 sex dis ghanian girl,why dnt ur reason work 2 tel u'imagine anoda man about 2 do dis or doing dis 2 ma girl bak home'then since u claim 2 love her u'l definitely stop.4 me i dnt lik women being on d receivn end,i'l advice you 2 stop it n confess 2 ur gal wen u get bak bt if u wont,i pray may anoda man who deserves her whisk her away b4 u com or may she b doin d same tin,so dt u'l b both 'fair n square'
Re: I Feel Guilty Both Ways by blackmann(m): 12:05am On Aug 06, 2010
St Christina:

'm sori 2 say dis,all your excuse 4 cheating is useless,everytime u wnt 2 sex dis ghanian girl,why dnt your reason work 2 tel u'imagine anoda man about 2 do dis or doing dis 2 ma girl bak home'then since u claim 2 love her u'l definitely stop.4 me i dnt lik women being on d receivn end,i'l advice you 2 stop it n confess 2 your gal wen u get bak bt if u wont,i pray may anoda man who deserves her whisk her away b4 u com or may she b doin d same tin,so dt u'l b both 'fair n square'

Christie, i'm not putting the blame on either girl, i'm putting it on myself and i want to stop this fling b4 it gets out of hand.
Re: I Feel Guilty Both Ways by 5p1naz(m): 12:12am On Aug 06, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

No offense but how can you say you love this other girl [the Nigerian one] when you keep doing this behind her back? Personally, I think your making an excuse for your actions by saying that a man will cheat and double dip before he gets married. I have males cousins who I look up to an respect very much and I know for a fact that they have never cheated on a girl nor would they make such an excuse, despite the fact that I have seen [b]numerous girls throw themselves at them. [/b] In the end your gonna end up hurting that young lady that you say you "love".

bWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ur kidding rite?
Re: I Feel Guilty Both Ways by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 06, 2010
5p1naz:

bWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy your kidding rite?

no she's not. I know many guys who would never cheat on their woman and i can boldly add my name to that list.
Re: I Feel Guilty Both Ways by InkedNerd(f): 12:19am On Aug 06, 2010
No I wasn't kidding and thank you for vouching for me davidylan wink
Re: I Feel Guilty Both Ways by Shola2009(m): 12:28am On Aug 06, 2010
Gaadmmnn!! didn't they teach you summary in primary school ?
Re: I Feel Guilty Both Ways by MuNeme(m): 12:32am On Aug 06, 2010
Get busy man and make sure you don't while away anytime. With this you'll have less time for emotions. However, if what you share wt the Ghana girl is stronger than what you feel for your home girl,no law says you must marry her(home girl) provided you ve not put ring on her finger.
Search your heart through and through and remember to control your TOOL
Re: I Feel Guilty Both Ways by blackmann(m): 12:46am On Aug 06, 2010
MuNeme:

Get busy man and make sure you don't while away anytime. With this you'll have less time for emotions. However, if what you share wt the Ghana girl is stronger than what you feel for your home girl,no law says you must marry her(home girl) provided you ve not put ring on her finger.
Search your heart through and through and remember to control your TOOL

like i mentioned earlier, it seems to be more of a sexual attraction. i do like the girl, but i must confess i do not love her. i really love the one back home but maybe this issue arose from the fact that i never decided to make luv to her before i left home.
Re: I Feel Guilty Both Ways by 5p1naz(m): 12:46am On Aug 06, 2010
watch out DAVID has got plans for you NERD
Re: I Feel Guilty Both Ways by InkedNerd(f): 12:52am On Aug 06, 2010
lol, no he doesn't.
Re: I Feel Guilty Both Ways by Hotstepper(f): 4:05am On Aug 06, 2010
I just hope she doesnt get preggy for u, Ghanaian women loves naija guys nd will do anything, be warned
Re: I Feel Guilty Both Ways by 5p1naz(m): 4:31am On Aug 06, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lol, no he doesn't.

oh no mam i know he certainly does. . .
Re: I Feel Guilty Both Ways by InkedNerd(f): 4:49am On Aug 06, 2010
5p1naz , stop being silly grin
Re: I Feel Guilty Both Ways by Travelista(f): 8:07am On Aug 06, 2010
You got sprung off a 'wicked handjob'? I have to admit, I giggled at that particular line but that was probably the young girl in me. (I also laughed at 'heavy petting'; did you actually write that or was it the work of Seun's censors?) Anyway, you sound REALLY sexually frustrated and that's understandable considering your girlfriend is far away. What I don't understand is how you can't give yourself 'wicked handjobs' and do right by both of these women. You're playing with fire here and I hope you realize it; Miss Ghana likes you and has introduced you to her sister. If she gets hip to you having a FIANCEE (I don't know why you've avoided using the word) back home, I doubt you'll be able to handle what she'll put out there.

Just because I'm ridiculously curious, have you thought of the possibility of your fiancee having a cut buddy back home? How would that information make you feel? Or do you think your girl would never do that to you?

Don't feel that I'm attacking your even though you're being an absolute dog towards these two. From your posts here, you seem like a really sweet guy and I wish you the very best.

*looks through thread & slips back into girlish mode*

"Inked and David, sitting in a tree. . ." grin grin grin
Re: I Feel Guilty Both Ways by reality4us(m): 9:39am On Aug 06, 2010
double08:

If you must eat a frog,eat a fat juicy one,since you have started,just continue and when you are through you come back home and marry your girl,life goes on brother

Well said my guy. Who even knows if the Ghananian babe is also not engaged to one mugu back home. Do you even know who is shagging your Nigerian babe at home while she is waiting for you to come back and marry her. Just enjoy the Ghananian babe as much as possible and come back to marry your babe in Naija. Period.
Re: I Feel Guilty Both Ways by reality4us(m): 9:42am On Aug 06, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

No offense but how can you say you love this other girl [the Nigerian one] when you keep doing this behind her back? Personally, I think your making an excuse for your actions by saying that a man will cheat and double dip before he gets married. I have males cousins who I look up to and respect very much and I know for a fact that they have never cheated on a girl nor would they make such an excuse, despite the fact that I have seen numerous girls throw themselves at them. In the end your gonna end up hurting that young lady that you say you "love".

@Inked_Nerd, whenever your cousins are cheating or having casual flings they will call you to come and watch. Tell that to the Hausas.
Re: I Feel Guilty Both Ways by DualCore1: 9:56am On Aug 06, 2010
Welcome to the game bro and I like your location.

Players go on loan to a different club and feel the guilt if they have to play against their "home" club and score  sad
When you leave back to your "home" club the "loan" club will most def feel bad cuz they are back to square 1 (with Yak and Kaita  angry )

You are on loan to that Ghanian babe and I think you should leave her and get back to your Nigerian babe asaply and confess.

Well that's the right thing to do not like its what I'll do.

First off, I no dey crase to go dey confess anything to the 9ja babe. I will just end the Ghana runs and get back to normal with life and tell my conscience who's boss, ME! What 9ja babe doesn't know wont hurt her.  grin

^^This is what I'll do if i;m running on a single core that can't multitask.

But the main the main dual core will keep chopping from all pots with no feelings of guilt. (Not recommended  tongue)

Whatever decisions you make, I take everything beg you no eff the 9ja girl up. God will so eff your styles up if you throw 4 years or patience and hope away. The "M" for your MSc degree fit melt overnight (hand of god) tongue
Re: I Feel Guilty Both Ways by rosekate1(f): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2010
trust me u need to make a deccision n make it fast if not u myt end up loosing both girls

truth dere is nobody who is above temptation especially since ur love is far away but now dat d mistake has been made d best thing to do is to rectify it dats y u av to look within urself n decide

if after truthful examination u see dat all u av with d ghanian girl is sex n u really still love d naija girl den just cut d ghanaian girl loose i bet she would understand since u said she is an open person

but if u r lying to urself and tellin urself dat u still love d naija lady wen all u feel 4 her is obligation bcuz u guys av come a long way den u would b hurting her d more if u dont let her knw and cut her loose

but if u love d naija girl n still feel stongly about marrying her den u av to tell her bout ur betrayal (if she really loves u as she says she would understand n forgive u) bcuz if u dont tell her she would definitely find out as d years go by trust me n den she would never forgive u
Re: I Feel Guilty Both Ways by InkedNerd(f): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2010
reality4us:

@Inked_Nerd, whenever your cousins are cheating or having casual flings they will call you to come and watch. Tell that to the Hausas.

Please just keep your mouth shut. Just because you would cheat doesn't mean that every other man would.
Re: I Feel Guilty Both Ways by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2010
hmmm,you say you still love your babe back home and you have strong feelings for the ghana chik.

tell miss ghana the truth.what the gal back home dnt knw wnt hurt her no need to tell her now.

miss ghana really likes you so you owe her the truth she might just understand and who knws maybe she too is playing away match with you.

Note: sincerity does not mean stupidity,why put yourself on the spot the babe at home maybe enjoying herself with someone too.remember to be smart and knw that telling babe at home abt this gist does not make u a better man.It will only hurt both of you if you really love her.

Finally search yourself,do you really love miss ghana?or babe at home?or you feel obligated to babe at home?and do away with the guilty feelings everyone falls onetime or the other thats life.getting up and doing rt is another thing.
Re: I Feel Guilty Both Ways by Moralistli(m): 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2010
you don't luv, but only likes her 'Lust',,,,what do u now call dis feelin u 're nursin abt d necessary heart-ache?

And how can we be of help now?
Re: I Feel Guilty Both Ways by InkedNerd(f): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2010
lol he was probably looking for someone to validate his actions, because if he really "loved" that Nigerian girl then he wouldn't be doing that to hurt. I mean c'mon, what kind of "love" is this?!?!
Re: I Feel Guilty Both Ways by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2010
If you are serious, you just brought the entire consciousness of the world dude. What you are
doing, (assuming you are still bleeping this girl) is purely selfish and so cruel. I'm sorry but you
are not in love with that Nigerian girl back home, Stop deceiving yourself, and stop wasting
her precious time.

Do you know how it feels like to wait for someone, and have them cheat on you?
(You obviously do not.) If she did such, there's no chance in hell that you
would forgive her.

Do not even called this a mistake, this ain't a mistake, this is purely intentional
and selfish. (You had sex with her not once but thrice what sort of a man are you?)
How can you let your sexual desires and selfish behaviour blinding you so much?
Do you think your gf do not also have sexual urges? Offcourse we all do, but
you have to freaking learn some self control especially when you are committed
to someone.
Re: I Feel Guilty Both Ways by Omolola1(f): 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2010
u say u love ur nigerian girl and u are cheating on her? dats not love. i thnk u are confused, u dont kno wot u want ~
Re: I Feel Guilty Both Ways by sexxxxy(f): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2010
ok, what me i'm getting from this story is,the Ghanian girl was ur first,

cos if u ve never cheated on ur girl and u never went all the way wit heri'm guessing this could be ur first,

That aside,so after 4 yrs of quote:heavy petting, n handling with ur girlfriend back home, she nnever gave u a wicked handjob? , but after just a few months with this ghanian one, ur t sexual urge suddenly developed a brain of his own now.hmmmmmm how convenient?

where did that sexual urge hide for 4 years, ?
Re: I Feel Guilty Both Ways by DualCore1: 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2010
Wetin these babes dey talk? Do you babes have any idea what the pressure we go through feels like? How cruel can life get? Imagine as all of una fine reach, we have to choose just one!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women And Their Complexities / Nobody Is Taken Until They Put A Ring On "it" At The Altar / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.