Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,908 members, 7,852,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now (3490 Views)

Gov Obiano Should Impose Curfew On Anambra Borders With Imo State / Anambra Fire: Obiano Should Resign - Nigerians React / New Data About Nigeria And Africa - Onitsha Now Third Largest City In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by Asshurbanipal: 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
Asshurbanipall:
We are taking care of all parts of Anambra, unlike Enugu state where it is only the govt house matter to them. This is commercial capital of the SE-- Onitsha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
All are old roads by nwobodo and onoh regime. A GRA deserve better things. Enugu has since scrapped out all old asphalt for something modern

1 Like

Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by Asshurbanipal: 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
Asshurbanipall:
The only flyover interchange in the SE is in the city of Onitsha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Stay away from federal express. Show us state owned city roads

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by Yeyeboy88(m): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
Please a good Samaritan should help me with 5K make i just see food chop for Christmas this season of love
Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by bender79: 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
Igbos are firing each other. Lol
Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by Asshurbanipal: 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
Asshurbanipall:
Some areas already built up in Awka. We are not villagers like you guys cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Awka is the only state capital in the east without sidewalk even inside GRA. villagers

1 Like

Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
NonsoWow:
Wawa and abakaliki people are the problem we have in Onitsha. They live, eat and smoke crime! If the Anambra state house of assembly can pass legislation authorizing a phased deportation of these lowlives back to their states of origin, it would go a long way to solve the problem.

And so I hold.

They wanted it to come out of my mouth....so that they will start dancing unclad at my mention.

I wonder when Muslims from that side has turned to igbos.
Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
highpriestess:

You Yoruba people trying to cause disunity within Igbos are shameless.

Go and know what to do with the brown roofs in your oshogbo community.

Just keep quiet if you don't know what to say.

Nobody has time for this your yoruba rubbish.

That play are meant for children unless u are one.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
These guys constituting nuisance in onitsha should just go back to their state for christ sake.....

O gini di....

1 Like

Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by tit(f): 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
Good old "divide and rule" trick
Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by gidgiddy: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
God bless Ala Igbo. May God punish all those who choose to divide us.
Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by globemoney: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
Paschalp:
[s]Onitsha back to its formal glory I suppose

Peter Obi abated this criminalistic happenings and they say he didn't do nothing for the people of anambra

Meanwhile lemme phone Obiano and relay ya message tho grin[/s]
Anambra was the insecurity capital of Nigeria under peter obi

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Should Declare State Of Emergency In Onitsha Now by Kellibae(f): 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
Asshurbanipal:

Phyno grew up in enugu's ghetto
He would have been a handbag snatcher if he was in onitsha but the environment in enugu would not tolerate that and he was remoulded into something useful. Tell your village governor to learn how to run a modern city
That boy is Yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast / Trending Photo Of Police Patrol Van Being Used For Hauling Yams / Biafra? Anonymous Announces The Birth Of A New Nation From West Africa- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.