Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life (3962 Views)

She Carried Me Straight Win But I Played Her Goal Goal / Kingtblakhoc: Dating Maami Igbagbo Destroyed My Life & Career, Stole My N7.5M / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life by Ilamina(f): 10:46am On Dec 24, 2018
cry

May my parents forgive me

It sucks how I worked so hard yet not hard enough
Now I am paying for it

You guys that planned your life well

Why were you so lucky undecided
Re: I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life by ihollarmide(m): 10:47am On Dec 24, 2018
Ilamina:
cry

Now I am paying for it

What is wrong? Please don't be depressed. Open up and seek advice before it is too late. God that has preserved your life till today still has a plan for your life. It is never too late as long as you are still breathing. If you have committed a serious offence, your parents will forgive you once you are sober and have realized your wrongdoings. May God help you. Speak out for a problem shared is half solved.

2 Likes

Re: I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life by greatnaija01: 10:51am On Dec 24, 2018
you are still NOT serious.... and from how frequent you post on NL and the content of your threads.... IT IS CLEAR YOU ARE REALLY NOT READY TO BE SERIOUS.

None of us who work hard are LUCKY.... we only have understanding that LIFE is based on WHATEVER YOU GIVE INTO IT...THAT IS WHAT YOU GET.

Ilamina:
cry

Now I am paying for it

Re: I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life by Ilamina(f): 10:57am On Dec 24, 2018
ihollarmide:

What is wrong? Please don't be depressed. Open up and seek advice before it is too late. God that has preserved your life till today still has a plan for your life. It is never too late as long as you are still breathing. If you have committed a serious offence, your parents will forgive you once you are sober and have realized your wrongdoings. May God help you. Speak out for a problem shared is half solved.

Didn't commit serious offense, just didn't graduate on time
A Cameroonian guy called me useless because I can't Cook
I was bullied for being noisy in school
Re: I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life by Ilamina(f): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2018
greatnaija01:
you are still NOT serious.... and from how frequent you post on NL and the content of your threads.... IT IS CLEAR YOU ARE REALLY NOT READY TO BE SERIOUS.

None of us who work hard are LUCKY.... we only have understanding that LIFE is based on WHATEVER YOU GIVE INTO IT...THAT IS WHAT YOU GET.

Why do you like deceiving me
Nothing good about me
Re: I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life by englishmart(m): 11:01am On Dec 24, 2018
It's not late bro, just unplay all the plays.

3 Likes

Re: I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life by Ilamina(f): 11:20am On Dec 24, 2018
I didn't achieve my modelling dream
Re: I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life by greatnaija01: 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
you deceive yourself when you mistake ENCOURAGEMENT for PRAISE. YOUR OBSESSION WITH IGBO MEN, Shows you are a time waster... you can be better but you have to face reality.

Ilamina:

Why do you like deceiving me
Nothing good about me
Re: I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life by Nicklaus619(m): 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ilamina:
I didn't achieve my modelling dream

I don't know u bro, and probably can't tell your age , but you talk and reason like a teen, you need to develop your mental power up stairs,
Success is defined by how many times u got up after falling. U need to stand up and pick the pieces of your life,
1. Don't ever compare yourself to people
2. Don't tell anyone your plans and expiration, 50% will discourage you and 50% will gossip with that
3. Set a goal and go for it, even if you didn't make it at the first try, try again and again.
4. Discard any friend that ain't taking life serious, any guy that is comfortable hanging out with people that wouldn't add positive change in your life is a sign unseriousness.
5. Make your self happy, set a goal and have alone time it makes u focus better.
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life by Daslenan: 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ilamina:

And other ppl are praying to get admision. You should thank God you are a graduate bro...
Re: I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life by amajato: 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
Vacancy...
Teachers needed

1. English language graduate (British curriculum)
2. Preschool teachers (EYFS)

Note.. you must be residing in Benin.

Send your CV to... Vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life by Ilamina(f): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
greatnaija01:
you deceive yourself when you mistake ENCOURAGEMENT for PRAISE. YOUR OBSESSION WITH IGBO MEN, Shows you are a time waster... you can be better but you have to face reality.

I realized Igbo men are the devil

Mr okpara hurt me so much
Re: I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life by ositadima1(m): 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ilamina:

You again, do you know that you are only being delusional when you blame other people for your mistakes.

How old are you? I bet you are not more than 30, do you know that if you start today you can achieve what ever you want? It's up to you to decide; will you spend your time sulking over yesterday or work towards a better tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life by Ilamina(f): 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
ositadima1:

You again, do you know that you are only being delusional when you blame other people for your mistakes.

How old are you? I bet you are not more than 30, do you know that if you start today you can achieve what ever you want? It's up to you to decide; will you spend your time sulking over yesterday or work towards a better tomorrow.

I know I shouldn't blame others
Just trying to learn more about myself
Re: I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life by greatnaija01: 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
why not leave men for a while and settle your life issues.... focus on making your life work and take some time off to improve who u are. GET TIRED of WHO YOU HAVE BEEN.

Ilamina:

1 Like

Re: I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life by Oyindidi(f): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
Mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life by damtan(m): 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
They didn't play like you played. Retrace your steps, whatever it is!!@

Migrate to Canada in less than 6 months through a streamlined Express Entry System. Check my signature and get started
Re: I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life by ositadima1(m): 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ilamina:

You are mentally slow if you are serious about the bolded, an that is why you fail. It's not in the quantity of effort but in the quality.

1 Like

Re: I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life by Ilamina(f): 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
cry painful
Re: I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life by Ilamina(f): 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
Is it destiny, that you guys are lucky

Or me, I am just cursed undecided
Re: I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life by Zither(m): 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
What else does one expect from a self-loathing bigot who has poisoned his life with hatred towards the Igbos?

1 Like

Re: I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life by Ilamina(f): 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
Zither:
What else does one expect from a self-loathing bigot who has poisoned his life with hatred towards the Igbos?

Well you Igbos don't know what anxiety means
Look at how this Igbo guy embarrassed me in front of my friends
Re: I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life by marvin906(m): 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
I don't know whether to tell you to drink angle 90
Or hang yourself..

Re: I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life by nedubest(m): 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
its not too late, learn a skill. check my signature
Re: I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life by samuelchimmy(m): 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hmm, I don't even know what to tell this one, well I just want to let you know it's not rosy for every one.... We all expect the best.... The best is not a sure odd, but we do our best anyway... Find a good motivational book to read and elevate your spirit...
Re: I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life by Teague4league(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
I'm sure no one can see the worst! Yours is just a tip. Of an iceberg when others tell their story and yet they on their toes, keep moving and hustle right and smart too. Believe in yourself too. The journey is different for everyone.
I get emotional reading stuffs like this cause I have stumbled before ( I was so bright and I allowed it get on my head) and now I'm back on my feet doing the right thing. It's better late than later.
Re: I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life by Melison(m): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
get some sense
If u see half of what I have seen in my short stay in earth and am still standing u go chill, everyone has a story,some are rosy some are stony just cheer up and embrace life the way it is,we all hope for the best and expect the worst also
Shalom
Re: I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life by Melison(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ur matter na small, u just seem to.me as someone born with a silver spoon,Kentucky of (KFC) started when he was 70. Yes 70 and I bet if u don't know about KFC,baba no be who first pick race dey reach finish line first
Re: I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life by Chukazu: 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ilamina:

Tell me one law that says you must know how to cook?
Re: I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life by Ilamina(f): 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
I know some people have it worse

It's just that I am very disappointed in.myself

It's just that my career I wanted to do. you had to start young .
Now I am too old
Re: I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life by Teague4league(m): 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
You seem to love lamenting. Man up, be bold enough to accept you have made mistakes and you are ready to move on. Life goes on and you have the chance to be a better version of yourself by learning from the mistake of yesterday.
Its okay to fall but it's misnormal to wallow in the pit you fell. Stand up and keep moving, you can do whatever you set your mind to
Re: I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life by Ilamina(f): 4:01am On Dec 29, 2018
cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whenever I Get Into My Car With My Girlfriend We Always Have This Argument / Check Out These Funny Pre Wedding And Wedding Pictures. / The 3 P’s Every Man Should Possess In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.