Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,431 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate (15183 Views)

5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency / Breaking News!!! 45 Parties Adopt Atiku As Presidential Candidate / Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by Bgetto: 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
Super-English
Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 25, 2018
MichaelSokoto:

d present senators there, wat are they doin?

goan sit down my friend!

Ain’t you among the group of morons that cheer every jibber-jabber that comes out the mouth of that clown?

Apart from going to the National Assembly circus to utter rubbish, what kind of job would he fit in?
Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by DeRay98(m): 8:30am On Dec 25, 2018
Benite:
That was a sinki ni swagger kungaga kwangaga.

Mr speaker, need i say the potatoe roasted the fire which shows mr speaker that i am in for flabawewe.
You be craze man oh grin grin
Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
gbosaa:

Ain’t you among the group of morons that cheer every jibber-jabber that comes out the mouth of that clown?

Apart from going to the National Assembly circus to utter rubbish, what kind of job would he fit in?
efilefun like dat!

Obiahiagbon 2019 it is!
Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
SmilingMary:
In his dreams, he can't defeat Mathew without rigging or help from above.
who's Mathew?

Urhoghide won 2015 poll ONLY by GEJ's election war chest intervention.
Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by SmilingMary(m): 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
MichaelSokoto:

who's Mathew?

Urhoghide won 2015 poll ONLY by GEJ's election war chest intervention.

Seriously? I laff
Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by philiancoop(m): 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
honorables patrick, what can you say about the trend in the crisis in rivers State. w
let me say presticimo i. e as quickly as possible that the political cricun-cracun and political higi-haga in the crisis of rived state for a period of an eye now has all the trappings of political &Democratic talidomine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BAGA: Nigeria Army Slams Sahara Reporters For Reporting Fake News / CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List / Ondo AD Campaign Bus Destroyed By Hoodlums(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.