Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate (15170 Views)

5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency / Breaking News!!! 45 Parties Adopt Atiku As Presidential Candidate / Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by chieyine(m): 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
@Naija Politico

The Action Democratic Party (ADP) and 12 other political parties in Edo, have adopted Mr Patrick Obahiagbon and Mr Washington Osifo as their candidates for the 2019 National and State Assembly elections respectively.

Naija Politico learnt that the parties, under the auspices of Progressives Registered Political Parties (PRPP), announced the adoption of the two APC candidates at an enlarged meeting of the body in Benin on Monday.

Obahiagbon, former member, House of Representatives, is gunning for the Edo South Senatorial District seat while Osifo, former Commissioner of Education, is seeking to represent Uhunmwode Constituency in the Edo Assembly.

Mr Ogbodu Orlando, Spokesperson of PRPP comprising the Independent Democrats (ID), Accord Party, ANP, SPN, NPN, DPP, UPP, BNPP, JNPP, among others, said the group had followed Obahiagbon’s political career and was happy with it.

Orlando who is the state Chairman of ID, said: “we stand here today to adopt Patrick Obahiagbon for the Edo South Senatorial District election and Washington Osifo for the House of Assembly election.

“We believe in Obahiagbon because we have watched his antecedents from when he was a councilor to when he was in the State Assembly and the House of Representatives.

“We all believe in him and know that he can perform.”

In his response, Obahiagbon, who praised the group and said it had made democracy to thrive in the area.

He gave the assurance that the partnership would be sustained while he would deliver the dividends of democracy to the people, if elected.

“I am delighted to have been endorsed by 13 vibrant political parties.

“They decided to, on their own, adopt my candidacy for the Edo South Senatorial District election and Hon. Washington Osifo for Uhunmwode Constituency in the State House of Assembly.

“It shows we are popular outside our party. These are popular people and we know that this will translate to victory for us in the February elections,” he said.

Read More: https://naijapolitico.com.ng/13-political-parties-adopt-patrick-obahiagbon-for-senate/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by Mosesoly(m): 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
these mushroom parties have no choice than to support him,they know he will win and he will probably help them,we have missed his English, the next senate will be interesting,he should just speak what others will understand quickly

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
The grammarian is coming back again?!
Jonathan:

He’s in APC undecided
Yes, we are aware.
If his constituency want him back, he's more than welcome.
He's miles better than most of these criminals presently in the house for sure!

More Grammars unfolding wink cheesy grin...........

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by cutesmilez(f): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
Alright. Mr Patrick, what do you have to say about the ongoing ASUU strike.

“This ASUU strike is a miasma of a deprecable apothesis of an hemorrhaging plutocracy, cascadinly oozing into a maladorous excresence of mobocracy.

With all tarmangant ossifying proclivities of a kakistocracy, our knowledgia centura is enveloped in a paraphlegic crinkum crankum. Therefore, ASUU, cest in dejavu, dejavu peret ologomabia.”

Patrick himself

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by Ekakamba: 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
Grammarian grin tongue

1 Like

Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by obembet(f): 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
I need to hear this man again.

Kungaga ihagaga

Odonofeforosaga

13 Likes

Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by Benite: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
That was a sinki ni swagger kungaga kwangaga.

Mr speaker, need i say the potatoe roasted the fire which shows mr speaker that i am in for flabawewe.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by ComeAndobo: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
Well done. Go and scatter their heads with grammar like you did when you were in the house of rep. Cum gaga Cum gege. grin

4 Likes

Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by Nwibii: 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
He will go their and start speaking what he alone can understand, putting Hebrew and Latin together.

5 Likes

Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
POLITICAL JUGGERNAUT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by Jaynom(m): 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
Smh! This man is a joke! He'll only go and make people laugh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by Lagosfinder(m): 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
let this man not be the spokeman of senate

1 Like

Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by bamidelevictor(m): 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
Yeees! Of course! So Dat he can BULUBULIZE Dia opponents, no body wants dis man again them
Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by tstx(m): 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
English

Must Read
information the west don't want you to see
4 Unethical Medical Experiments That Used Africans As Guinea Pigs
Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Patrick Obahiagbon is a comedian. That man should try his luck in Nollywood.

As a politician, he is a failure. He has options, there are a number of professions that suit him.

He can be a librarian at the University of Benin or Edo state university.

He can be a curator at Edo state museum and write funny letters to foreign museums still holding onto Edo artefacts.

He can be a jester at Oba’s palace.

People like him should not hold any political office. THe man is a waste.

Words...he wastes words speaking nonsense.

Cloths...he wastes lots of it sewing trousers that he wraps around his chest.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ogaga87:
Fellow nairalanders

I am appealing to my lovely people for any financial assistance anyone could give to a broda, nothing too small, nothing too big, because this period has been the worst financial Xmas for me..

I have been stalk in some financial dryness and all measures to pull out have proven abortive

Anyone wen God touch he heart please

I cannot silent it anymore please

The psychological clothing effect this has on me is annoying..

I've been trying the rivers for quite some time now but the fishes have all refuse to patronise my net with no job yet..

Kindly spread some love to your fellow nairalander please

God bless you

My acct: 0123442481

Will send you 200k and I don't wanna see you spam here anymore

8 Likes

Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by Topmaike007(m): 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
nass go sweet for 2019, it's just a pity dat Dino will not come back...

2 Likes

Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by helinues: 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
My man... grin

3 Likes

Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by Anduku: 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
If he wins, the next senate will be fun to watch, make I go download the most current dictionary online in advance

5 Likes

Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by easynetsms(m): 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
We have heard
Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by Iamzik: 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
chieyine:
@Naija Politico

The Action Democratic Party (ADP) and 12 other political parties in Edo, have adopted Mr Patrick Obahiagbon and Mr Washington Osifo as their candidates for the 2019 National and State Assembly elections respectively.

Naija Politico learnt that the parties, under the auspices of Progressives Registered Political Parties (PRPP), announced the adoption of the two APC candidates at an enlarged meeting of the body in Benin on Monday.

Obahiagbon, former member, House of Representatives, is gunning for the Edo South Senatorial District seat while Osifo, former Commissioner of Education, is seeking to represent Uhunmwode Constituency in the Edo Assembly.

Mr Ogbodu Orlando, Spokesperson of PRPP comprising the Independent Democrats (ID), Accord Party, ANP, SPN, NPN, DPP, UPP, BNPP, JNPP, among others, said the group had followed Obahiagbon’s political career and was happy with it.

Orlando who is the state Chairman of ID, said: “we stand here today to adopt Patrick Obahiagbon for the Edo South Senatorial District election and Washington Osifo for the House of Assembly election.

“We believe in Obahiagbon because we have watched his antecedents from when he was a councilor to when he was in the State Assembly and the House of Representatives.

“We all believe in him and know that he can perform.”

In his response, Obahiagbon, who praised the group and said it had made democracy to thrive in the area.

He gave the assurance that the partnership would be sustained while he would deliver the dividends of democracy to the people, if elected.

“I am delighted to have been endorsed by 13 vibrant political parties.

“They decided to, on their own, adopt my candidacy for the Edo South Senatorial District election and Hon. Washington Osifo for Uhunmwode Constituency in the State House of Assembly.

“It shows we are popular outside our party. These are popular people and we know that this will translate to victory for us in the February elections,” he said.

Read More: https://naijapolitico.com.ng/13-political-parties-adopt-patrick-obahiagbon-for-senate/

It is a pitiable disma pisma
It is regrettably lugrubious
That the common patrimony of this geographic contraption
Is being senselessly bastardized by a microscopic few
Due to the Planless planlessness
And the directionless directionlessness
And visionless visionlessness......

The grammar dey make me feel thirsty abeg

5 Likes

Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by Xisnin(m): 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
He is unfit for senate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by Anduku: 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
Topmaike007:
nass go sweet for 2019, it's just a pity dat Dino will not come back...
Dino will be back!!! Who will be there to knock out Obahiagbon when the grammar becomes too much? Dino must come back o, senator adeleke too. I am already licking my lips in anticipation of a fun filled Senate next year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by slawomir: 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
Isoright
Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by scobyy2007: 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
Expired weed at work.

cutesmilez:
grin

“This ASUU strike is a miasma of a deprecable apothesis of an hemorrhaging plutocracy, cascadinly oozing into a maladorous excresence of mobocracy.

With all tarmangant ossifying proclivities of a kakistocracy, our knowledgia centura is enveloped in a paraphlegic crinkum crankum. Therefore, ASUU, cest in dejavu, dejavu peret ologomabia.”
Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
aaaaabbbbbccccc:

Will send you 200k and I don't wanna see you spam here anymore
u don chop

1 Like

Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by iamleumas: 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bffg
Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by Jonadull: 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
post=74135159:
The grammarian is coming back again?!
He’s in APC undecided
Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by morikee: 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nice gesture
Re: 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate by ABIA1stman: 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Are Slow In Fighting Corruption – Buhari / Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" / Sanwo-olu Expresses Readiness For Lagos APC Direct Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.