Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? (85638 Views)

Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / My Fiance Broke Up With Me Because I Refuse To Have Pre-marital Sex With Him!!! / Is It True That Pre Marital Sex Destroys People Spiritually? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by ericmor: 9:02am On Mar 18, 2019
themonk:

I know people that have sex anyhow and anywhere and they are very successful. How do you explain that?

Watch dem very closely, they are not right where they are suppose to be. You are just the one thinking they are successful but they are missing something which u don’t know about

13 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:03am On Mar 18, 2019
Nnamdinaija:
Premarital sex is not good for God fearing people. We can always avoid it by engaging in meaningful activities.

You can learn how to draw and make cartoons and stop having sex anyhow. 09052335115
that was how someone offered to teach us 2d animation .he posted the first two lessons and more than two months we didn't here from him.people started leaving the WhatsApp group one by one like Manchester United fans on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by themonk(m): 9:07am On Mar 18, 2019
ericmor:

Watch dem very closely, they are not right where they are suppose to be. You are just the one thinking they are successful but they are missing something which u don’t know about
How do you know they are missing something? Are you saying you have knowledge of how their life would be if they are not promiscuous. What about people that are virgins but have badluck?

Life is not always the way you want to paint it.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by centboy123456(m): 9:10am On Mar 18, 2019
Nyamiri:
I have an experience with the direct opposite.

There's this girl I have. Whenever we have sex, I get money and favour. More than 3 times, I noticed the same pattern. When I noticed, there was a day I tried something.

After we had sex, she told me she was looking for 60k to complete her rent. I told her I would give her 50k and she said it was too much, I should give her 30k. I insisted on giving her 50k. She collected it and was very grateful.

After going to drop her, on my way back, a customer called me for my services. What I usually charge 90k for, I billed him 300k and he paid. I mean transferred the 300k to me before getting home. I didn't mean to charge 300k, just wanted to confirm my suspicions about the babe.

bros I like to know that girl oh see bro if I get that kind of girl I swear na to marry her to time to waste because she brings gud luck
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by centboy123456(m): 9:15am On Mar 18, 2019
Zombicmodz:

That lady is not human...youre enjoying her now but wait until she reveals her real identity.

Have a friend who has a "dream wife", he's never short of cash.
He sometimes , after dreaming about her wakes up with cash under his pillow. Hundreds of thousands a week. Aside this, his life is upside down.

hey I will like to know that ur friend I can help him because if he continues he cant get married or settle down he needs help
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 18, 2019
koyyes:
Who/what did the first African or set of Africans sleep with to have inherited such deep and huge vibe of backwardness for centuries now ?

They slept with Lilith.
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by ericmor: 9:20am On Mar 18, 2019
Onyi22:
Rubbish.....
When many of the guys on this forum can only afford Ashawo, what else do they expect?
Try having sex with classic babes like us and u will experience breakthrough in life....

Lol. Are you sure? Ok then, let’s hook up and see what will happen then
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 18, 2019
skales67:

Africans and their warped mentality!

I have married lovers I frolic with occasionally. The first time I started shagging a married woman was in October last year.

Please guys believe my story but don't believe other people's story.

This is what you sound like. Fcking NPC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by ericmor: 9:23am On Mar 18, 2019
themonk:

How do you know they are missing something? Are you saying you have knowledge of how their life would be if they are not promiscuous. What about people that are virgins but have badluck?

I know a lot of people like that, one is my uncle and he can sleep with anything that has hole and also one of my Nieghbour that is a retired auditor but will all d one he has he still lacking something but he can’t just do without women
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Zombicmodz: 9:29am On Mar 18, 2019
centboy123456:

hey I will like to know that ur friend I can help him because if he continues he cant get married or settle down he needs help

Yeah his love iife is in shambles . He tries to tie women down with his mysterious money but they always leave him sooner or later.
I knew the problem was serious when he told me there's hardly any night he and his wife don't go for a swim. They always hook up in a river or ocean.
Anyway it may or may not be interesting to note he's from a riverine community in Akwa ibom.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by centboy123456(m): 9:29am On Mar 18, 2019
Elliot2:
I agree with you. I used to doubt stuffs like this,but this days do. An unknown preacher once stopped me and told me about my ex gf called Sandra being an agent of darkness. He warned me to stop seeing her or face terrible hardships, but I didn't listen. Surprisingly, my gf told me that her late father was a native doctor and that she does see his ghost every now and then. She also showed me a native bangle she always wears, saying that is were her powers are. hmm...life is spiritual o.

bros I want to know that girl playing can u hook me up with her pls
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Elliot2(m): 9:33am On Mar 18, 2019
centboy123456:

bros I want to know that girl playing can u hook me up with her pls
what? u wan roll with am?
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by centboy123456(m): 9:34am On Mar 18, 2019
BABANGBALI:
I know the babe in question, she is from our kingdom. We sent her to you for a purpose. Below is one of her pants in our marine kingdom

are u from the marine kingdom if yes let's talk I need to talk to you
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by SleekyPosh(m): 9:44am On Mar 18, 2019
centboy123456:

are u from the marine kingdom if yes let's talk I need to talk to you

grin ;DLol so U fell for Babangali's sarcastic rants. grin grin and you want to meet him to know whether he is from the marine kingdom grin grin. Lmao Marine Kingdom Koor. Machine Quarters ni

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:49am On Mar 18, 2019
Offpoint:
Yes, the beans I was cooking got burned...
2nd one: MTN reducted my last N50 airtime
3rd one: Glo network disappear from my phone, I had planned of visiting something hub dot com....

That was how I gave my life to Jesus and now I have peace of mind and my pènis is Happy and I'm happy too.
grin:
off point indeed grin
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Mintayo(m): 9:52am On Mar 18, 2019
Funny. What guys and ladies don't know is this.
When u have sex outside marriage, you have given the devil and his demons the access to attack or do anything he likes with you. Unless you repent immediately.
You have given him the opportunity to do anything with you, he can attack your life, business, money etc.
If you are a Christian, by having that sex, you have created an opening, broken God's covering over your life.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by centboy123456(m): 9:53am On Mar 18, 2019
Mrbolt565:
Africans and their stupid mentality! Fvuck! I've slept with over 200 olosho and I'm happy. And I will never stop!

I'm out!

how bro can u hook me up with one fine babe around Lagos
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:55am On Mar 18, 2019
Very True... mine was an eye opener.

After sex, we both started complaining of stomach cramps and later she told me of her Ogbanje things after my pastor already told me that she tried donating and didn't work and bounced back on both of us.
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 18, 2019
victor8269:
1. Lost my job after romancing a married woman unknowningly. She would have been my first
2. Lost 36k after escaping from work to bang short-term. (My name is not Nnamdi)
3. Lost another 24k for being absent at work while at home banging.
After all these, I simply gave my life to Christ and became serious at work
Yours is bad timing bro, not bad luck
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 18, 2019
Nyamiri:
I have an experience with the direct opposite.

There's this girl I have. Whenever we have sex, I get money and favour. More than 3 times, I noticed the same pattern. When I noticed, there was a day I tried something.

After we had sex, she told me she was looking for 60k to complete her rent. I told her I would give her 50k and she said it was too much, I should give her 30k. I insisted on giving her 50k. She collected it and was very grateful.

After going to drop her, on my way back, a customer called me for my services. What I usually charge 90k for, I billed him 300k and he paid. I mean transferred the 300k to me before getting home. I didn't mean to charge 300k, just wanted to confirm my suspicions about the babe.
Bro, stop being a player... Marry that lady, please or send me her contact if you're not interested in her, even if she old pass me, I go introduce her to my bro
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Amyyy2020: 10:03am On Mar 18, 2019
millionboi2:
have u gotten d meter u use to measure Dem.

Abeg nothing like dat....read ur bible,Christ said I will have mercy on whom will I have mercy.

Stop glorifying puna or dick here

U quoting Christ's mercy, buh don't knw d basis of his mercy abi??
Read the Whole Bible bro and Believe and Receive it all, u don't get to pick and choose. It doesn't work dah way...Gracias...
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 18, 2019
xtremeTall:
Na scam reasoning... I haven't have sex before but still battling with illlluck... So talk another thing abeg
Maybe you're into what doesn't correlate with your destiny
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by owonikoko700(m): 10:04am On Mar 18, 2019
marvin906:
Nope never had experience with those sh.it
I fvck and go all is well with both of us
Hon.Mr Fvcker
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by centboy123456(m): 10:04am On Mar 18, 2019
franchasng:
I have an elder bro that married his wife because of this same thing you shared and today they are rich.

Where una de find this kind babes na

Me like this type oh woh shocked

lol bad guy u day fine better tin abi
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by millionboi2: 10:12am On Mar 18, 2019
Amyyy2020:

U quoting Christ's mercy, buh don't knw d basis of his mercy abi??
Read the Whole Bible bro and Believe and Receive it all, u don't get to pick and choose. It doesn't work dah way...Gracias...
oh u mean pussy and dick is more powerful than God?
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 18, 2019
viewflux:
The opps is saying the truth. Just be careful with who you sag else you will enter one chance... That's why very selective of ladies I have sex with.
A man befriend a lady for over a year and the lady told him not to have sex with her which he accepted. Unknown to him, she is not a human being. When she was about to depart to where she came from after finishing her assignment(which the man is not aware of), she took the man to the forest and shown him all the herbs to care mad people and also gave him a staff to control a very violent mad person. Although the man is dead now but his children has taking over his knowledge because he transferred it to them before he died. Some where in calaba(ukam). More like especially to those guys that gives head...be careful.
What's the title of the movie?
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Kingjames(m): 10:26am On Mar 18, 2019
Its real and I am happy to be a living testifier.

Good morning my brethren on NL: My name is King James. A full blooded member of this land.

My testimony goes this way: It happened few years ago when I rounded off my Youth service newly and return to lag to hassle for job. Initially squatting with a close friend of mine that introduced me to one of his family friend-a pretty girl named Vero.

Me and vero started on a good note. She was always there to care for my emotional need. I mean when it comes to the "other room" i no dey carry last! You could understood how many times I smooched a day as a jobless nigga then. During this period, I mistaken my joblessness to the usual stress in the labour market. At least, i have heard some saying 'i don finish school since so so years , i never get job', forgetting everyone has different destiny. One year past, no job. second year no job. What! can't take it any longer. To feed now become an issue. That reduces the frequency of my banging.

I began earnest fasting. A times ,even on the fasting, I was still banging- because me and 'vera' ( dey babe too sweet)were staying in the same compound! I got one menial job. Three months in the job, I was sacked for no reason!

A friend advised I seek spiritual help. I did. lo and behold , me and vero started having issues. One thing lead to the other and we went on break.
During this period , things started turning around. A contract of 250k came.

Me, having 250k at hand-Jesus! two weeks later, an old friend called if I was free to take up a job with an Italian firm in Victoria island...holy moses! I went for the interview, a day later I was called.

Three months later, a friend traveling abroad had asked if i could continue the payment of his apartment as he has introduced me to the landlord. I paid and packed in.

Sex ...with the wrong person can blocked one ways.
since I left this lady, everything turn around within a month.

I can be proud of three square meals per day. Apartments of my own. Land yet to be developed and so on
To reveal to you how bad this sex thing is: its the only sin one commits without praying first. Take a look at this: Thieves pray before going for robbery! Hired killer prayed before killing their target! Suicide bomber prayed. But how many of us pray before having Sex

SAY NO TO PRIMARITAL SEX!!!

let somebody praaaaaaaaaise the lord!

21 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 18, 2019
The first-time I ever did it, before I had rounded off the 2 hour session I was notified my brother had been attacked on the street and was in his own pool of blood.

On the day before my guy's first ever exam in UNN back in the day, he had sex with one random babe. Well, if you would like to know how the exam went: He failed it in flying colours. Got a solid F in a very cheap exam.

The first girl I ever laid with in UNN got very I'll after we had sex. She even had to go home to receive quality medical attention.

Coincidence?!

Well, yeah. I don't believe in that kinda stuff. To borrow CreepyBlackPool's quote on the first page:
Correlation does not Confirm Causation.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Futureyahooboi(m): 10:44am On Mar 18, 2019
Well am still young and i dont want to do it now until i get married...... NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 18, 2019
themonk:

Literally never seen a virgin with bad luck before.

Prior to when I was a virgin, life was a bit rosy for me. I made some bad decisions that should have gotten me killed, decisions I can't get away with in my present state.

I didn't pray much, but the little I prayed got answered.

Now, my prayer hardly get answered. I should have just remained pure

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 18, 2019
millionboi2:
oh u mean pussy and dick is more powerful than God?

You are just an unwise person.

Your body is a temple.

Now Imagine a temple as a church building. Can you litter that building with shiit and piss and ask God to dwell there because of his mercy's? Will you worship in such a place?

You only see your body as flesh and blood (we all do) but it really isn't.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) / Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.