Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,477 members, 7,846,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? (86248 Views)

Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / My Fiance Broke Up With Me Because I Refuse To Have Pre-marital Sex With Him!!! / Is It True That Pre Marital Sex Destroys People Spiritually? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Goddys(m): 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
olanreyman:

Cleanse your body with alligator pepper like how? shocked

Say a short prayer in your language. Break alligator pepper. Bring out 7 seeds from it and hold it with the tip of your fingers. Starting from your toes, move it up upwards touching your body to your head. Move it clockwise three times over your head and throw it outside where no foot will match it.

Burn salt and allow the smoke to fill the entire place you have sex. It cleans and reset any kind of energy to a default mode. It resets energy both positive and negative in the space. So if you are the type that do charm, the smoke will neutralize the charm.

Notwithstanding, the above can't save you if you are a target consciously. Probably the girl in question has a mission to ruin your destiny.

But most badluck after sex is as a result of impurities contracted from the energetic field of your partner.

Don't lick a p*ssy. I wish guys knew power of menstrual blood or psusy juice.

I still support abstinence. If you must go down on any girl, go down on her like someone who is wise and spiritual, and not like an animal

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by centboy123456(m): 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
ihimiray:
things has not bin going on well.. Financially and all

OK where you from what do you do
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by ihimiray(m): 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
centboy123456:

OK where you from what do you do
am from edo state and am into printing
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by olanreyman(m): 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
Goddys:

Say a short prayer in your language. Break alligator pepper. Bring out 7 seeds from it and hold it with the tip of your fingers. Starting from your toes, move it up upwards touching your body to your head. Move it clockwise three times over your head and throw it outside where no foot will match it.

Burn salt and allow the smoke to fill the entire place you have sex. It cleans and reset any kind of energy to a default mode. It resets energy both positive and negative in the space. So if you are the type that do charm, the smoke will neutralize the charm.

Notwithstanding, the above can't save you if you are a target consciously. Probably the girl in question has a mission to ruin your destiny.

But most badluck after sex is as a result of impurities contracted from the energetic field of your partner.

I still support abstinence. If you must go down on any girl, go down on her like someone who is wise and spiritual, and not like an animal
Kai... Abstinence is the best oo. One will have peace of mind jeje

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Cindy95(f): 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
Yoshy:

Before you can successfully identify any, you must be self-aware (know your inner self and you don't do that like an electric switch), when you do, your guts makes it pretty easy.

But there are other factors to consider and you must learn how to successfully Identify before you differentiate

Find this group on FB: qwaym (quantum world awaken your mind)

thanks.. I'm grateful
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by bassette(m): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2019
Goddys:

This is deep

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by mceze(m): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2019
Okuda:

because from 2013 i began to understand a wider perspective of things. my inner eyes opened more after watching some videos and seeing somethings.If you know what goes on in the background that controls this physical realm you would be shocked as to how time and actioms are being manipulated to get things done.
Please, can you hit me on whatsapp so that i csn be enlighten(08036423660)
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by mceze(m): 9:02am On Mar 23, 2019
Blyzz:
crystal clear bruv! But I'm not a writer like you. I'd like to share my story from the start, but it just too long and full of depression and frustration and so many darkest moment. Whosoever that read this piece of information should learn from other people like me, it not good to experience it. Secondly, one's foundation is sometimes an obstacle to some certain person going forward. If you're on WhatsApp I can send u a voice note base on trust, that you won't write my article with my picture or name. I'm sometimes shy. But I also think it the right time for the world to hear my story, cos foundation or spiritual forces won't let go of you easily especially when they see greatness around you.
Share with me-08036423660
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by mceze(m): 10:41am On Mar 23, 2019
Taxact:
This thing is very true and not for only girls or sex but for guys as well and not until you have sex with them infact being mere friends and associatting with them give you bad luck too. Just minimize seeing such people. But in the other hand mine is opposite almost everyone i know says i bring great goodlucks into theirs life and real .
Rub this your goodluck on me
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by mceze(m): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2019
Goddys:
I just laff. If you guys are complaining, what of others that have spiritual wife after asking Lilith for one. They have physical and astral sez to feed their wife sex energies which is their food.

If you are a man, be a man and not a p*ssy. If you want to have sex with even a demon physically, you may do so. Ensure you cleanse your body with alligator pepper and also cleanse your space with burnt salt water.

Sex is a spiritual contract. Some of us have no knowledge of our past lives. Some of us are just ancient spirits that reincarnated in human bodies. Some of us gives favour after sex. Some of us brings destruction after sex. Some of us are holy and virgin and don't engage in sex.

Only get wisdom and knowledge and be saved

Who's Lilith?
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Goddys(m): 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
mceze:

Who's Lilith?

Of all my messages above, all you picked is Lilith. She is queen of all succubus and gives her daughters over to men for astral and physical s*x. She is scary and can be dangerous.

Take my other message and exempt her. Erase her name from your mind cuz having it in your mind is sufficient to have her visit you in the astral.

Don't be too curious of the dark except you have the chief of Archangels by your side whenever you call.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
Goddys:

Of all my messages above, all you picked is Lilith. She is queen of all succubus and gives her daughters over to men for astral and physical s*x. She is scary and can be dangerous.

Take my other message and exempt her. Erase her name from your mind cuz having it in your mind is sufficient to have her visit you in the astral.

Don't be too curious of the dark except you have the chief of Archangels by your side whenever you call.

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Ejadike(m): 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
Edusouls:
of course once you are truthful and tell me your story sincerely, I could point the problem..
okay. Let's chat on WhatsApp. 08084785310
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by Abcruz(m): 12:53am On Mar 24, 2019
skales67:

Africans and their warped mentality!

I have married lovers I frolic with occasionally. The first time I started shagging a married woman was in October last year. Throughout that October and November, I didn't receive any patronage in my business and I was thinking it was because I was dating a married woman.

I started thinking of putting a stop to it entirely but the lady in question was hooked and had this grip over me already that made it difficult for me to say NO on any request for a sexual encounter. Until beginning of December when a call from a client to make a very huge supply came in. In fact, I was on top of her when the client called and i took a quick shower and dashed off to meet the person and we sealed the deal with about 65% downpayment made. I made a stop Shoprite and bought some goodies for her and we completed the "interrupted round".

I even opened a thread about me dating married women as preference to single ladies and so far, it has not affected me in anyway.

After all, people who travel board a bus and pray but the bus ends up in an accident and they lose their lives. Was it not some years back that some people were leaving the camp ground of Deeper Life or RCCG and a trailer crushed some of them to death?

Africans should stop all these superstitious beliefs!

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Can a man walk on hot coals
without his feet being scorched?
So is he who sleeps with another man’s wife;
no one who touches her will go unpunished.--proverbs 6:28

Fools enjoy doing wrong, but anyone with good sense enjoys acting wisely.--proverbs 10:23

How can a young man keep his behavior pure? By guarding it in accordance with your word.--psalm119:9

Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.--2 Timothy 2:22

A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by MightyFortress: 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
Interesting and true, I believe

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by lenghtinny(m): 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
Blyzz:
OK, I'll write you on WhatsApp later.
Check your pm Bro.... I'd like to have a discussion with you concerning this issue...
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by tck2000(m): 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
?!!
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by battyguy(m): 11:11am On Sep 11, 2019
prettyesther20:
My guy friend once told me about something like this but I thought he was joking

He said that after sleeping with this particular lady that his finances go down, when it first happened he never suspected anything because he thought it was just a normal thing. Until he started noticing that it only happens whenever he sleeps with this particular lady, therefore he had to stop.

Weird but true. Guys be careful

It affects parties involved.. sex is much more than a physical act, it involved spirits too, so if she’s spiritually bankrupt, he too would collect the same spiritual disease, like both parties do an upgrade
Re: Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? by GregJames(m): 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why / Slay Queens' Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.