Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh (2638 Views)

Lol. Photographer Don See Client / Photo: Lol,man Broke Sex Doll's Leg During Vigorous Sex With It / What Is The Real Meaning Of "LOL" ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by Mogajunior(m): 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
. I would have gone into details but that would be too lengthy to read.

Well am not hear to cry or seek advice

A word is enough for the wise!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
Na so we see am o! There's a prostitute in every woman that can never be tamed.
Welcome onboard! #nowomenjustpussy grin

9 Likes

Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by viccipedia: 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
If relationship is a game, then cheating is allowed. People dey cheat death, wetin come b relationship?

2 Likes

Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by Mogajunior(m): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Na so we see am o! There's a prostitute in every woman that can never be tamed.
Welcome onboard! #nowomenjustpussy grin
If so how did our parents find good women to marry because am seriously considering taking the path of baby mama.

1 Like

Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by Starz825(m): 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
No be only woman dey cheat...men self dey cheat...let's be realistic here...so I think women can also go with the advice...

2 Likes

Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by Mogajunior(m): 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
viccipedia:
If relationship is a game, then cheating is allowed. People dey cheat death, wetin come b relationship?
This is funny. If cheating is allowed then wat is the essence of being in a relationship. Is not worth it den.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
Mogajunior:
If so how did our parents find good women to marry because am seriously considering taking the path of baby mama.
Brother, baby mama seems best o! Women now no be am o!
I know a married woman wey give handsome single guy Mouth Action for office release for her mouth.. woman wey go kiss her husband that night??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by viccipedia: 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
Mogajunior:
This is funny. If cheating is allowed then wat is the essence of being in a relationship. Is not worth it den.
then relationship is not a game for you... life is not as serious as most of you take it. This is the age of exposure... there is a consequence for this, and all will bare it.
Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by Altagracia(f): 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
Starz825:
No be only woman dey cheat...men self dey cheat...let's be realistic here...so I think women can also go with the advice...
Abi oo.
The advice is even supposed to be the other way around.

1 Like

Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
Starz825:
Guy no compare man and woman abeg.. men dominate,women submit. For a person you have dominated to submit to another man is a big insult if you don't dump her. But if a woman knows her husband conquered another unfortunate woman outside, then so be it!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by viccipedia: 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
Mogajunior:
lol this is a totally different time bruh.. every lady is a potential feminist now. Coupled with all the audio attention everywhere. I just wanna see the kind of kids this generation will raise. Life don turn beans, but no matter how long it takes, beans go still don! Look around you, how many potential mothers do you see?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by Kemight15: 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ladies please don't ever accept a cheating boyfriend. They will continue to cheat and if you get married to them, trust me, you will regret it for the rest of your life.

5 Likes

Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by Mogajunior(m): 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Brother, baby mama seems best o! Women now no be am o!
I know a married woman wey give handsome single guy Mouth Action for office release for her mouth.. woman wey go kiss her husband that night??
Then it is finished

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by viccipedia: 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
Kemight15:
Ladies please don't ever accept a cheating boyfriend. They will continue to cheat and if you get married to them, trust me, you will regret it for the rest of your life.

the problem with most of you is that you see relationships, marriage unions, and life itself as a game...

3 Likes

Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by Mogajunior(m): 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Guy no compare man and woman abeg.. men dominate,women submit. For a person you have dominated to submit to another man is a big insult if you don't dump her. But if a woman knows her husband conquered another unfortunate woman outside, then so be it!!!
You have said it all. If your woman submit to another man then it shows how much of a person she is and how much disregard she has for you. Such a woman can do worse than cheating.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by Starz825(m): 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
Moralgladiator:
See talk ooo...so u as a leader of the house..what's is expected of you?...is it not to lead by example??....
You want your wife to be faithful..but u don't want to be faithful...she is not less a human being..she is a human being like you ...and if u think she is to submit ,then you must also be ready to serve... that's what the Bible said...if you want to be a leader you must be ready to serve and sacrifice...you don't eat your cake and have it as a leader
Be the change you seek...

4 Likes

Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by baralatie(m): 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
ehen!

another thread of lamentation
Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by viccipedia: 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Starz825:

See talk ooo...so u as a leader of the house..what's is expected of you?...is it not to lead by example??....
You want your wife to be faithful..but u don't want to be faithful...she is not less a human being..she is a human being like you ...and if u think she is to submit ,then you must also be ready to serve... that's what the Bible said...if you want to be a leader you must be ready to serve and sacrifice...you don't eat your cake and have it as a leader
Be the change you seek...
them don replace the oil for your head with gutter water... family is not politics... how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by Mogajunior(m): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
baralatie:
ehen!

another thread of lamentation
Nah. Far from that bro. I created this thread not to lament but basically to warn men like yourself who may be thinking of forgiving a cheating woman someday not to because I have seen it all. A saying goes like this.. 'Cut off a dogs tail, it will still be a dog. Am sure u catch my drift.

1 Like

Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by baralatie(m): 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
Mogajunior:
Nah. Far from that bro. I created this thread not to lament but basically to warn men like yourself who may be thinking of forgiving a cheating woman someday not to because I have seen it all. A saying goes like this.. Cut off a dogs tail it will still be a dog. Am sure u catch my drift.
sounds like lamenting or wailing abi
Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by Starz825(m): 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
viccipedia:
them don replace the oil for your head with gutter water... family is not politics... how old are you?
Your statement here shows the kind of person u are...so ain't arguing with you...
do as it suits you.

2 Likes

Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by Edyice: 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
Very painful to find your gal cheating
Dude trust game will crash to like 30% or less

Every time she wants to go out , uncle will be breathing fast especially dudes with soft heart grin ( to imagine another nigga clap on that ass angry ..... Very painful )

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by Gudhrt08: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
The reason why PENIS end with s, is because is meant for many pussy!

1 Like

Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by Gudhrt08: 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by Mogajunior(m): 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
Edyice:
Very painful to find your gal cheating
Dude trust game will crash to like 30% or less

Every time she wants to go out , uncle will be breathing fast especially dudes with soft heart grin ( to imagine another nigga clap on that ass angry ..... Very painful )
Mine crashed to about 50 percent the first time but the second time, took it to 100. Unfortunately am the type that values a monogamous relationship which Is why am scared if I can truly find a faithful and loyal woman again. Do they even exist?
Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by Mogajunior(m): 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
viccipedia:
lol this is a totally different time bruh.. every lady is a potential feminist now. Coupled with all the audio attention everywhere. I just wanna see the kind of kids this generation will raise. Life don turn beans, but no matter how long it takes, beans go still don! Look around you, how many potential mothers do you see?
Honestly I see none. A lot have changed in the world. Sex isn't wat it used to be anymore. Ladies both the married ones are now willing to spread their legs easily not minding the consequences of their action.
Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by PureGoldh(m): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
On point
Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
Kemight15:

Of course we know that
Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by Altagracia(f): 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
Mogajunior:
Honestly I see none. A lot have changed in the world. Sex isn't wat it used to be anymore. Ladies both the married ones are now willing to spread their legs easily not minding the consequences of their action.
Who are they spreading their legs for is it not for your fellow men?why don't you advice your fellow men to control their third leg instead of following everything on skirt.
Nonsense.
When men were doing it it was not a problem now that it is women you wan cry grin

3 Likes

Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by viccipedia: 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
Starz825:

Your statement here shows the kind of person u are...so ain't arguing with you...
do as it suits you.
youre not fit enough. Your narrative is clearly delusional and devoid of reality.
Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by Altagracia(f): 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
viccipedia:
the problem with most of you is that you see relationships, marriage unions, and life itself as a game...
When the OP was advising men not to follow cheating ladies why did you not tell him that relationships,marriages were not games grin cheesy why is it now that she flipped the advice that you are now talking like this cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh by Altagracia(f): 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
viccipedia:
youre not fit enough. Your narrative is clearly delusional and devoid of reality.
He stated the basic truth your reality is not his reality.

That man is sensible borrow some from him cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Man With Strong And Long Stick To Shift My Womb-ghanaian Lady / Photos: A Look At What Happened On No Bra Day In Ghana / Which Cult or Occult or Club Should I Join?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.