Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara (20225 Views)

Fani-kayode Congratulates Sharon Ikeazor, Gbemi Saraki On Ministerial Nomination / Saraki On Tinubu In 2014 About The APC VP Position / Modibbo Kawu In Hate Speech Against Saraki On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by cheango: 10:46am On Dec 25, 2018
Vote out APC because APC has failed us... I have told Nigerians in 2014 to vote us out if we didn't perform

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by cheango: 10:49am On Dec 25, 2018
How can the number 3 citizen be taken to court on false allegations even to Supreme Court, even charge with roberry... And one WI be happy... But alhamdullilai we are vindicated... Saraki

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by cheango: 10:51am On Dec 25, 2018
We are in number 3 now, If APC won again, kwara won't be in any position...no more benefit... Saraki

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by cheango: 10:54am On Dec 25, 2018
APC has failed on the three main promises.... Security, job creation, corruption
Before insecurities is in one zone in the north, now we have killings in all the northern zones... Saraki, also millions of job are lost

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by cheango: 11:00am On Dec 25, 2018
Govt lied on Offa robbery, only 7million was in the bank vault, I gave them 10million when I visited Offa..
They did everything so that the leader ofthe gang will implicate him, but. He didn't..later they killed. Him...and. lied. Before. That he is alive

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by slimfit1(m): 11:05am On Dec 25, 2018
Bukola and his subjects

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 25, 2018
My advice to saraki is that, he should forget kwara state in the 2019 governorship and presidential election, it belongs to the APC , unless we wanna be lying to ourselves.

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by olaric(m): 11:11am On Dec 25, 2018
A wise sees the future and jumps out of the ship before it sinks; thank God you decamped from sinking APC before now.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by cheango: 11:13am On Dec 25, 2018
Saraki said as he is known, he doesn't make noise or boast... Let us wait and see who will win in the election day... Enu ose

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by Nigeriadondie: 11:17am On Dec 25, 2018
cheango:
Saraki said as he is known, he doesn't make noise or boast... Let us wait and see who will win in the election day... Enu ose
Why didn’t he win common PDP party primaries?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by cheango: 11:17am On Dec 25, 2018
APC kwara didn't tell us what they wanted to do, they only tell us we don't want saraki again,,, is that the issue?

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by cheango: 11:21am On Dec 25, 2018
Must a senator win election in another senatorial district... And don't forget kwara south is a base for the opposition, it is lai Mohammed area too.... So you should be surprised it is only 3000 votes different...with all Federal govt machinery
Nigeriadondie:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by danot1030: 11:31am On Dec 25, 2018
cheango:
Vote out APC because APC has failed us... I have told Nigerians in 2014 to vote us out if we didn't perform

Since he admitted to be part of the failure he doesn't deserve a re-election, he made the system failed then jump the ship to blame others for it.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by cheango: 11:39am On Dec 25, 2018
Many consideration on that
cheango:
Must a senator win election in another senatorial district... And don't forget kwara south is a base for the opposition, it is lai Mohammed area too.... So you should be surprised it is only 3000 votes different...with all Federal govt machinery
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by Lipscomb(m): 11:45am On Dec 25, 2018
R.I.P saraki your end is near first time he will go radio station .he knows everything not working fine. How many people take you serious these days. The way kwarans will beat you in this election will shock your life and the life of Igbos mumu.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by tuniski: 11:48am On Dec 25, 2018
BabaOwen:
My advice to saraki is that, he should forget kwara state in the 2019 governorship and presidential election, it belongs to the APC , unless we wanna be lying to ourselves.
You are actually deceiving yourself! Kwara is pdp.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by tuniski: 11:50am On Dec 25, 2018
cheango:
Your head is very correct. That 3000 will be reversed in February. The seat will be won back by pdp.

Only those who don't understand the dynamics are making noise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by tuniski: 11:53am On Dec 25, 2018
Nigeriadondie:

Pdp primaries is national not kwara politics. Just like buharideens keep deluding themselves that since kwankwaso didn't win the primaries, he is politically finished. Poor students of politics everywhere.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by Lipscomb(m): 11:57am On Dec 25, 2018
You're talking nonsense,you know what I will not argue with you because you know nothing about kwara politics .saraki have been able to dominating kwara politics because of federal power . people always voting against him, but because of federal might saraki were able to manipulated result. Saraki belive With federal might no opposition can win councillor talking on chairman.
cheango:

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by ayomilore: 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
danot1030:

Since he admitted to be part of the failure he doesn't deserve a re-election, he made the system failed then jump the ship to blame others for it.

God bless you bro.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by Lipscomb(m): 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
shocked but why your life so pathetic like this? How much saraki paying you wound you stop being a slave to saraki.how old are you?
tuniski:

Pdp primaries is national not kwara politics. Just like buharideens keep deluding themselves that since kwankwaso didn't win the primaries, he is politically finished. Poor students of politics everywhere.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by onubijoe(m): 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
PDP will reign in Nigeria again again

APC fail forever

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by Johnnyessence(m): 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
Lipscomb:
You're talking nonsense,you know what I will not argue with you because you know nothing about kwara politics .saraki have been able to dominating kwara politics because of federal power . people always voting against him, but because of federal might saraki were able to manipulated result. Saraki belive With federal might no opposition can win councillor talking on chairman.
i hope you know that saraki was in opposition party Apc when Gej of pdp was in power in 2015, bukola saraki understand the game very well. he is now in opposition party again and he is contesting again why buhari of Apc is in power. God almighty spared our lives, i can't wait to see buhari loosing feb 16,2019 presidential poll. nigerians are tired of buhari already.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by tuniski: 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
Lipscomb:
shocked but why your life so pathetic like this? How much saraki paying you wound stop being a slave to saraki.how old are you?
Why are you this low? You are very childish. Are you up to 30yrs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by Indispensable85(m): 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
cheango:
We are in number 3 now, If APC won again, kwara won't be in any position...no more benefit... Saraki

What was the benefit to kwara since you've been occupying the number 3 seat.This won't even save your ass from kwarans next year.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by hydrazone: 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
cheango:
Govt lied on Offa robbery, only 7million was in the bank vault, I gave them 10million when I visited Offa..
They did everything so that the leader ofthe gang will implicate him, but. He didn't..later they killed. Him...and. lied. Before. That he is alive
So the lives lost during the robbery are inconsequential? Na wa o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by tuniski: 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
i hope you know that saraki was in opposition party Apc when Gej of pdp was in power in 2015, bukola saraki understand the game very well. he is now in opposition party again and he is contesting again why buhari of Apc is in power. God almighty spared our lives, i can't wait to see buhari loosing feb 16,2019 presidential poll. nigerians are tired of buhari already.
Your head is very correct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by Indispensable85(m): 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
tuniski:

Your head is very correct. That 3000 will be reversed in February. The seat will be won back by pdp.

Only those who don't understand the dynamics are making noise.

You have suddenly changed the song after the defeat.You remember how you boasted to high heavens b4 that by-election? I laugh at you!Continue in your delusion.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by tuniski: 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
Indispensable85:

What was the benefit to kwara since you've been occupying the number 3 seat.This won't even save your ass from kwarans next year.
What is the benefit to Katsina since buhari has been president twice?

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by Indispensable85(m): 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:

In the end,you would realize that the protagonists are different. See you next year!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by 0monnak0da: 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
Only foolish Nigerians believe there is any difference between APC and PDP or that any of them will save us.
Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso, Dogara , Tambuwwal Melaye are not the men of ideas or integrity that we need neither is Akpabio Obanikoro, etc
I do not look forward to Nigeria run by Wike, Ibori, Fayose Bode George, Kashamu and Ben MurrayBruce,
Neither do I look forward to another 4 years of Buhari.
But let us not deceive ourselves that somehow once people change party they are different.
It is the same criminals in both parties. No difference

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo Speaker, Minority Leader, Others Defect To APC, ADC / 2023 Election Highlights Imperative Of Power Rotation By Farooq A. Kperogi / Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.