Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,164 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara (20256 Views)

Fani-kayode Congratulates Sharon Ikeazor, Gbemi Saraki On Ministerial Nomination / Saraki On Tinubu In 2014 About The APC VP Position / Modibbo Kawu In Hate Speech Against Saraki On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by tuniski: 12:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
Indispensable85:

You have suddenly changed the song after the defeat.You remember how you boasted to high heavens b4 that by-election? I laugh at you!Continue in your delusion.
Please remain on the bye election till February 16th.
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by Caseless: 12:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
He's like the biblical moses who crossed the red sea with no effort of his. So, he can talk anyhow.

yeye!

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
tuniski:

You are actually deceiving yourself! Kwara is pdp.
k
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by Indispensable85(m): 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
tuniski:

Please remain on the bye election till February 16th.

I'm just putting you on notice so that you don't rant too much this time.people who don't learn from history are doomed to repeating it.
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by Johnnyessence(m): 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2018
Governor Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto state has urged all Nigerians to join hands together to oust President Muhammadu Buhari out of office come 2019.
Tambuwal, who decamped from the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) to the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) to go contest its presidential primaries, but lost to former vice president, Atiku Abubakar, made this known via his Twitter handle on Sunday.
Tambuwal appealed to Nigerians that the task of removing the present government is not just a PDP agenda but a National one, therefore all hands must be on deck.
https://www.ngreporters.com/not-a-pdp-agenda-it-is-the-duty-of-all-nigerians-to-chase-buhari-away-tambuwal/
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by Johnnyessence(m): 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
#SarakiOnRadio: I want to show my sympathy because I feel the pain of Nigerians and I can't remain in a party which has taken Nigeria to a higher rank in poverty level like some people who are after 2023 Presidency by deceiving Nigerians that the party is the best.

"I'm in politics to serve my people. When I campaigned in 2015, I pledged to Nigerians that my former party, APC addresss the issues of security, unemployment and poverty but unfortunately the party has failed on all these three scorelines." -
Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by tuniski: 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
Indispensable85:

I'm just putting you on notice so that you don't rant too much this time.people who don't learn from history are doomed to repeating it.
People like you who think history is only about a fluke Occurrenc, will dwell on a rainfall in December in say Jos for like forever ,instead of an abnormality!
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by Lipscomb(m): 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
cool cool now I can guess you above 30yrs. Now the question is how long you going to be slave for this bastard called bukola? Do you know saraki first born seni just clocked 28yrs do you know saraki have plans for making him next governor of the state.note that your children would lay a course on you if you failed in your responsibility as a father to secure a better life for them.
tuniski:

Why are you this low? You are very childish. Are you up to 30yrs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by yrex01(m): 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
cheango:
APC kwara didn't tell us what they wanted to do, they only tell us we don't want saraki again,,, is that the issue?
we don't need to know. He should just Bleep offfffffff !!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by yrex01(m): 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2018
cheango:
We are in number 3 now, If APC won again, kwara won't be in any position...no more benefit... Saraki
old propaganda !! That phrase no dey sell again !!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by tuniski: 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
Lipscomb:
cool cool now I can guess you above 30yrs. Now the question is how long you going to be slave for this bastard called bukola? Do you know saraki first born seni just clocked 28yrs do you know saraki have plans for making him next governor of the state.note that your children would lay a course on you if you failed in your responsibility as a father to secure a better life for them.
Empty!
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by Lipscomb(m): 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
undecided there is nothing like that Nigerians will not make a such silly mistake by voting atiku criminal ahead baba buhari.
Johnnyessence:
Governor Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto state has urged all Nigerians to join hands together to oust President Muhammadu Buhari out of office come 2019.
Tambuwal, who decamped from the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) to the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) to go contest its presidential primaries, but lost to former vice president, Atiku Abubakar, made this known via his Twitter handle on Sunday.
Tambuwal appealed to Nigerians that the task of removing the present government is not just a PDP agenda but a National one, therefore all hands must be on deck.
https://www.ngreporters.com/not-a-pdp-agenda-it-is-the-duty-of-all-nigerians-to-chase-buhari-away-tambuwal/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by Lipscomb(m): 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
tongue you are right people don wise up .
yrex01:
old propaganda !! That phrase no dey sell again !!!

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by yrex01(m): 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
cheango:
Must a senator win election in another senatorial district... And don't forget kwara south is a base for the opposition, it is lai Mohammed area too.... So you should be surprised it is only 3000 votes different...with all Federal govt machinery
Oga go sleep joor, election wey offa no vote, n remember after ilorin d next junction is offa in kwara state. Just 4get, let him try again after 4 years !!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by yrex01(m): 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
#SarakiOnRadio: I want to show my sympathy because I feel the pain of Nigerians and I can't remain in a party which has taken Nigeria to a higher rank in poverty level like some people who are after 2023 Presidency by deceiving Nigerians that the party is the best.

"I'm in politics to serve my people. When I campaigned in 2015, I pledged to Nigerians that my former party, APC addresss the issues of security, unemployment and poverty but unfortunately the party has failed on all these three scorelines." -
as if he cares bout d poor.!! Mr juicy, 2019 isssa no-no I swear down !!! So this man can shiver like this ? Ahhh ALHAMDULILAH !!!

NEXT LEVEL SHARP SHARP PLS !!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by tuniski: 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
yrex01:
Oga go sleep joor, election wey offa no vote, n remember after ilorin d next junction is offa in kwara state. Just 4get, let him try again after 4 years !!
If kwara returns 600k votes on February 16th, PdP/saraki will garner 400k minimum and apc can share the rest with the mushroom parties.

Apc's haul of Votes will come from kwara south senatorial district which will still be 50:50!
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by yrex01(m): 2:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
tuniski:

If kwara returns 600k votes on February 16th, PdP/saraki will garner 400k minimum and apc can share the rest with the mushroom parties.

Apc's haul of Votes will come from kwara south senatorial district which will still be 50:50!
this one z sleeping n typing at the same tym. Or maybe u very far from kwara. If saraki see draw I swear down na mistake !!

6 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by tuniski: 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
yrex01:
this one z sleeping n typing at the same tym. Or maybe u very far from kwara. If saraki see draw I swear down na mistake !!

February 16th is just 53 days away. Afterwards you will understand the difference btw Political weather and political climate!
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by AllenSpencer: 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
grin grin grin

This guy is working harder than Atiku

Cos he knows his doom will start once Atiku is declared loser.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by AllenSpencer: 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
tuniski:

Why are you this low? You are very childish. Are you up to 30yrs?

Oga! Are you Methuselah?

Am sorry o

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by Sleekfingers: 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
0monnak0da:
Only foolish Nigerians believe there is any difference between APC and PDP or that any of them will save us.
Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso, Dogara , Tambuwwal Melaye are not the men of ideas or integrity that we need neither is Akpabio Obanikoro, etc
I do not look forward to Nigeria run by Wike, Ibori, Fayose Bode George, Kashamu and Ben MurrayBruce,
Neither do I look forward to another 4 years of Buhari.
But let us not deceive ourselves that somehow once people change party they are different.
It is the same criminals in both parties. No difference

Thanks jare
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by oderinlewo(m): 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
Lipscomb:
R.I.P saraki your end is near first time he will go radio station .he knows everything not working fine. How many people take you serious these days. The way kwarans will beat you in this election will shock your life and the life of Igbos mumu.
Why crying more than the bereaved....are u from kwara,..falana gbotie
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by oderinlewo(m): 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
Lipscomb:
shocked but why your life so pathetic like this? How much saraki paying you wound stop being a slave to saraki.how old are you?
You sound rude and frustrated..how much is APC paying you for supporting them?..must everybody share the same political ideology...You sound far younger than your age.whelther he is a slave to saraki,that's is wahala not yours...dindinrin
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by Peacemaker5128: 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
This is Atunwa Kwara governorship candidate deceiving himself

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by Lipscomb(m): 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
oderinlewo:

You sound rude and frustrated..how much is APC paying you for supporting them?..must everybody share the same political ideology...You sound far younger than your age.whelther he is a slave to saraki,that's is wahala not yours...dindinrin
keep your madness coming.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by IamPatriotic(m): 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
cheango:
Govt lied on Offa robbery, only 7million was in the bank vault, I gave them 10million when I visited Offa..
They did everything so that the leader ofthe gang will implicate him, but. He didn't..later they killed. Him...and. lied. Before. That he is alive

Hope he also replace those that his trained and sponsored hit squad killed?

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by jrusky(m): 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
Lipscomb:
undecided there is nothing like that Nigerians will not make a such silly mistake by voting atiku criminal ahead baba buhari.

Which Nigeria You better speak for yourself and stop all these unecessary rants. We are saying apc has failed you are talking Nigeria will never vote Atiku pls who told you?
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by faaz24: 3:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
Femi Ogunshola wrote:

Today is Christmas, Bukola Saraki is jumping around every available studio in Ilorin to sell his candidate (Atunwa), he is struggling and finding it difficult to pass his message across to the people in Yoruba.

Saraki has never being this rattled, the night the APC won the House of Reps seat in Kwara he was left insomnia (don't ask me how I know).

Speaking at radio station to the people is never his way, he dictates, gives order, his words are law, his foot solders do the work while he sits in his house in an expansive chair and all his political stooge rankadede him, while they sit on mats.

Today, the narrative has changed, he can't even celebrate Christmas in the comfort of his house, he is doing that in one of the radio station now, power is indeed transient.

Bukola Saraki has lost Kwara to the APC, go write today's date. It is finished!

Kwarans say Ó tó géééééééé!!!

8 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by slimthugchimee2(m): 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
BabaOwen:
My advice to saraki is that, he should forget kwara state in the 2019 governorship and presidential election, it belongs to the APC , unless we wanna be lying to ourselves.

One zone?

You have already forgotten when boko haram bombed abuja, kano, and other northern states on a daily basis, why do y'all lie like this
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by spako4(m): 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
cheango:
Govt lied on Offa robbery, only 7million was in the bank vault, I gave them 10million when I visited Offa..
They did everything so that the leader ofthe gang will implicate him, but. He didn't..later they killed. Him...and. lied. Before. That he is alive
Heartless man,can your 10millions replace over 50 lives of innocent people killed in Offa robbery

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by bender79: 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:

ode!!! you are part of the rot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped / PDP Governors, Opposition Shun Jang’s NGF Meeting / Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.