Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,202 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara (20257 Views)

Fani-kayode Congratulates Sharon Ikeazor, Gbemi Saraki On Ministerial Nomination / Saraki On Tinubu In 2014 About The APC VP Position / Modibbo Kawu In Hate Speech Against Saraki On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by olajide8(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
cheango:
APC has failed on the three main promises.... Security, job creation, corruption
Before insecurities is in one zone in the north, now we have killings in all the northern zones... Saraki, also millions of job are lost

What legislative bill did your nass pass to contribute it's own quota and what oversight function or proposition did you put to the executive to help security, purchase of arms approval or welfare? (no be bubu dey increase all the security personnel salaries now) job creation what are you people doing paying yourselves N14m per month and riding in a convoy of 16 cars, all the worth of those cars can create employment and help create another financial economic sphere- corruption, but you have circumvented the cct and changed the laws with your nass - you people aid those that are supposed to manage the resources allocated to them, from the treasury - by requesting for employment slots - contracts from the agencies they oversight - making and changing laws to suit their own peculiar wants - nonsense everywhere!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by olajide8(m): 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
Lifegoeson99:
Saraki dynasty is the best thing ever to have happened to kwara people, and bukola saraki is their pride. If you know you know ,full stop.

Ehn hn the best thing after bread and moi moi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by Horlazuncanmi(m): 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
APC is taking over the Kwara government house, Kwara Central will be let go for Saraki to return to Senate but APC is winning both the governorship and Presidential election
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by ClearFlair: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
cheango:
Vote out APC because APC has failed us... I have told Nigerians in 2014 to vote us out if we didn't perform

The joke is on you. APC is going nowhere. PMB till 2023.
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by toplinetrtrend: 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
hydrazone:

So the lives lost during the robbery are inconsequential? Na wa o

I can't see where Saraki said that lives lost during the robbery were inconsequential. That must be the figment of your own imagination
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by Nasir123(m): 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
0monnak0da:
Only foolish Nigerians believe there is any difference between APC and PDP or that any of them will save us.
Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso, Dogara , Tambuwwal Melaye are not the men of ideas or integrity that we need neither is Akpabio Obanikoro, etc
I do not look forward to Nigeria run by Wike, Ibori, Fayose Bode George, Kashamu and Ben MurrayBruce,
Neither do I look forward to another 4 years of Buhari.
But let us not deceive ourselves that somehow once people change party they are different.
It is the same criminals in both parties. No difference

Bros,this your notion of 'PDP n APC being the same' does not hold water. We're not fools pls.
We may have 90% of former PDP members in APC but that does not make them the same.
You cannot compare OBJ n Atiku,or GEj n Sambo with Buhari n Osinbajo,that's something you should not do.

I agree with u that Buhari is not the best we should have,but pls,do not try to justify that by comparing this adminstration with that of PDP.
We just have to go with the lesser Evil for now,knowing fully well that as long as PDP still exist with their current strength (positions), it will take a little more time before APC can be replace by anther opposition party,but definitely not PDP.

Just incase u don't know; I6years of wastage is not a joke at all! At all at all self!

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by truentalk: 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
[quote author=cheango post=74151100]Vote out APC because APC has failed us... I have told Nigerians in 2014 to vote us out if we didn't perform [/quote
We'll do the right thing for all of you by voting you out because you refuse to do the right thing.]
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by Lifegoeson99: 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
olajide8:

Ehn hn the best thing after bread and moi moi grin grin grin
kwaran's don't value your kind of food, kwara is a land blessed with abundance of cheese.
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by HasaqFriendly(m): 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
cheango:
How can the number 3 citizen be taken to court on false allegations even to Supreme Court, even charge with roberry... And one WI be happy... But alhamdullilai we are vindicated... Saraki
days of impunities are over, if Dere were no links to saraki e wouldnt have been charged in d first place.....nevertheless, he went, e saw, nd he conquered
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by OgundeleT(m): 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
tuniski:

Your head is very correct. That 3000 will be reversed in February. The seat will be won back by pdp.

Only those who don't understand the dynamics are making noise.
It's a lie. The reason why it was 3k was how you guys induced voters and because Ajulo and Alasise or so come from omu aran. The next one margin will be far higher than 3k. You better tell Bankole to keep his money
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by olajide8(m): 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
Lifegoeson99:
kwaran's don't value your kind of food, kwara is a land blessed with abundance of cheese.

Best thing after bread and waara! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by OgundeleT(m): 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
jude79:

apart from rigging, can apc measure up to saraki.
In an election devoid of rigging, saraki can't win councillorship alone in kwara
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by Adebayo06(m): 12:22am On Dec 26, 2018
cheango:
Vote out APC because APC has failed us... I have told Nigerians in 2014 to vote us out if we didn't perform
O TO GEE
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by Indispensable85(m): 1:14am On Dec 26, 2018
tuniski:

You certainly know Very little! Saraki defeated federal might in 2015 he will again next year. The Bye election came too Early and it was a fluke like crystal palace defeating ManCity!

So because he was defeated in the by-election, suddenly the by-election has come too early? If he had won,it wouldn't have come too early abi?You know nothing!
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by Fumbaby: 4:44am On Dec 26, 2018
tuniski:

You are actually deceiving yourself! Kwara is pdp.

a lot of people was surprise saraki on radio in kwara the hustle is becoming so hot and real... o to ge in kwara we need to taste another soup in kwara
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by Fumbaby: 4:46am On Dec 26, 2018
OgundeleT:

In an election devoid of rigging, saraki can't win councillorship alone in kwara

kwarans are tired of the saraki dynasty.... o to gee
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by tuniski: 5:19am On Dec 26, 2018
Indispensable85:

So because he was defeated in the by-election, suddenly the by-election has come too early? If he had won,it wouldn't have come too early abi?You know nothing!
Yes it Came early. He returned to Pdp in august and the Nass member unfortunately died afterwards. The candidate of pdp was even a temporary one, not the one to stand the February 16th election.

You will know the full weight of saraki's political strength come February 16th.

I can't shout.m
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by tuniski: 5:23am On Dec 26, 2018
Fumbaby:

a lot of people was surprise saraki on radio in kwara the hustle is becoming so hot and real... o to ge in kwara we need to taste another soup in kwara
It Is the beauty of democracy and partly why Saraki still hold sway in kwara.
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by tuniski: 5:25am On Dec 26, 2018
OgundeleT:

It's a lie. The reason why it was 3k was how you guys induced voters and because Ajulo and Alasise or so come from omu aran. The next one margin will be far higher than 3k. You better tell Bankole to keep his money

No need to shout February 16th is not far away. May God spare us all.
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by Indispensable85(m): 8:39am On Dec 26, 2018
tuniski:

Yes it Came early. He returned to Pdp in august and the Nass member unfortunately died afterwards. The candidate of pdp was even a temporary one, not the one to stand the February 16th election.

You will know the full weight of saraki's political strength come February 16th.

I can't shout.m

I'm laughing at you here.Was this what you said b4 that by-election? Your excuse is very shameful to say the least.See you next year,I'm expecting a new excuse from you by then.
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by OgundeleT(m): 8:36am On Feb 24, 2019
tuniski:

No need to shout February 16th is not far away. May God spare us all.
tuniski how far now. Saraki has lost it o. hope you are able to deliver your polling center in offa

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by tuniski: 8:54am On Feb 24, 2019
OgundeleT:

tuniski how far now. Saraki has lost it o. hope you are able to deliver your polling center in offa

I am Abuja resident
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by AndroBlaze: 9:06am On Feb 24, 2019
OgundeleT:

Lol
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by Omololu001: 9:07am On Feb 24, 2019
tuniski:

Please remain on the bye election till February 16th.
grin
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by OgundeleT(m): 7:29am On Feb 25, 2019
AndroBlaze:

Lol
the guy and me have argued it long ago that Bukola will loose kwara but he said never. the only thing that can make PDP to win ordinary assembly now is if Atiku win which we kwarans pray it does not happen
Re: Bukola Saraki On Midland FM In Kwara by OgundeleT(m): 7:30am On Feb 25, 2019
tuniski:

I am Abuja resident
Abuja ko Zamfara ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petrol Scarcity To Linger As Cargoes Are ‘Stranded’ / Bashir Machina Leads APC Rally in Nguru LGA, Yobe State (Pictures) / Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.