Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

SEXY Bristol University Students Strip Off For School Christmas Calendar(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEXY Bristol University Students Strip Off For School Christmas Calendar(photos) (4269 Views)

Ghanaian Ladies Strip Off Their Clothes While Dancing At A Party, Goes Viral / Hahahaha: Woman Strip Off Her Cloths After Getting Herself Drunk And This Happen / Nigerians React As Ladies Strip Off For A Studio Photo Session. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEXY Bristol University Students Strip Off For School Christmas Calendar(photos) by Nigeriapen(m): 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2018

Incredible pictures show students from 12 societies at the University of Bristol snapped in the nude.
The group could be seen rehearsing their lines for a play and displaying their shuttlecocks on the badminton court.

Another picture shows a group of fencers hiding their modesty with tactically placed protective facemasks.

Other spectacular pictures show the ultimate frisbee team standing proud in the park, the lifesaving society letting it all hang out underwater and the Snowsports society turning their backs to the camera on the dry slopes.

The calendar was organised by the University of Bristol’s Raising and Giving (RAG) society with proceeds going to three local charities.

See More Photos Below....

News Source
: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/bristol-university-students-strip-off-for-school-christmas-calendar/

Lalasticlala
Re: SEXY Bristol University Students Strip Off For School Christmas Calendar(photos) by Nigeriapen(m): 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
Re: SEXY Bristol University Students Strip Off For School Christmas Calendar(photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
This kind of openness and free mindedness is what makes the western world developed.
I trust their African counterpart. They'd rather die than show of a tip of their laps for a photoshoot yet, decency hasn't taken them anywhere in life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEXY Bristol University Students Strip Off For School Christmas Calendar(photos) by whitebeard(m): 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
Christmas has nothing whatsoever to do with this..!

Pervs..!

1 Share

Re: SEXY Bristol University Students Strip Off For School Christmas Calendar(photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
Una go come here now abuse them talk all thrash about how they're leading people to hell or no child of God should do something like this...but you Nigerians way carry church for head, way holy pass, way no dey do dis kind thing, una life worst.. Una dey run dey go their country.... Before this country go better, na two set of people we need to get rid of... Corrupt people and Over religious people for this country

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEXY Bristol University Students Strip Off For School Christmas Calendar(photos) by whitebeard(m): 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Una go come here now abuse them talk all thrash about how they're leading people to hell or no child of God should do something like this...but you Nigerians way carry church for head, way holy pass, way no dey do dis kind thing, una life worst.. Una dey run dey go their country.... Before this country go better, na two set of people we need to get rid of... Corrupt people and Over religious people for this country
who hurt u..u sound pained..no matter wat never yield to ignorance and foolishness
Re: SEXY Bristol University Students Strip Off For School Christmas Calendar(photos) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This kind of openness and free mindedness is what makes the western world developed.
I trust their African counterpart. They'd rather die than show of a tip of their laps for a photoshoot yet, decency hasn't taken them anywhere in life.

Just say you are a renowned pervert. We won't scold you joor.
Re: SEXY Bristol University Students Strip Off For School Christmas Calendar(photos) by Dreyl(m): 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
shocked sad
Re: SEXY Bristol University Students Strip Off For School Christmas Calendar(photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
whitebeard:
who hurt u..u sound pained..no matter wat never yield to ignorance and foolishness
Look at this rétard.. your level of ignorance and stupidity amazes me

1 Like

Re: SEXY Bristol University Students Strip Off For School Christmas Calendar(photos) by whitebeard(m): 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Look at this rétard.. your level of ignorance and stupidity amazes me
what did I say now..dat u are vexing ehn..!

Na so e pain u reach..!!

Re: SEXY Bristol University Students Strip Off For School Christmas Calendar(photos) by CreepyBlackpool: 4:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
most people always looking for the slightest opportunity to strip naked. All thanks to the kind of judgmental and hypocritical world we live in.
well I say fvck what people say.
People should be free to strip when and wherever they want
Re: SEXY Bristol University Students Strip Off For School Christmas Calendar(photos) by nedubest(m): 3:09am On Dec 26, 2018
nawa oio

(1) (Reply)

Guys Will You Wear A Wig Made For Men? / Girlfriend Came Back After Dumping Her Boyfriend Cos He Lost His Job / I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.