Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

d - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / d (17805 Views)

How To Know FAKE NYSC Discharge Certificates / gf / Nscdc Arrests 69 Fake Nysc Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: d by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2010
this must be why david mark is advocating for extending nysc

mo money for these crooks
Re: d by sayso: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2010
mercy please.
Re: d by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2010
oladayo042:

Fake students, fake universities, fake corpers, ,  fake life, fake people, fake government.
Everything in Nigeria is either fake or very close.

Bros, Nigeria is a fake country. Our oneness is fake.

There is no National ideal or direction. The sooner we sit down and discuss Nigeria, the better.
Re: d by ZuntuZunti: 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2010
an average Nigerian believes if you don't engage in sharp practices, you're not smart, queuing up to get something is a sign of dumbness, a Nigerian will just bypass everybody to get to the front. greed and self-centeredness is d bane of Nigeria.

the saga are yet to be uncovered, very soon, there will be fake head of state in Nigeria.
Re: d by Tonyet1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2010
Bawss1:

A new height of foolishness. Why didn't they just pay for a fake certificate at once. shocked

Exactly what a pal just said in my office too. . . sometimes i wonder why they make NYSC so compulsory more especially when they were the ones who set limits to btw 21 - 29yrs, what do they expect the over-aged to do (like 30yrs who is still very young), especially when virtually no organisation today is ready to employ anyone without that certificate.

Although its bad, but I blame the system not the victims! reminds me of the case of esteeming a BSc for a HND, who wouldnt do anything to get a place in university rather than the poly~s
 undecided
Re: d by Carlosein(m): 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2010
oladayo042:

Fake students, fake universities, fake corpers, ,  fake life, fake people, fake government.
Everything in Nigeria is either fake or very close.

Too true.
Re: d by otokx(m): 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2010
If its not "fake" then its "expired"
Re: d by BluMalam(m): 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2010
HOW ABOUT SELF-EMPLOYMENT? SEE WHAT PAPER QUALFICATION BY ALL MEANS CAUSES. SOME OF THESE YOUTH HAVE SKILLS & TALENTS THEY IGNORE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO PLEASE 'PAPA & MAMA' AND THEIR IMMEDIATE COMMUNITY, AT A HUGE EXPENSE THEY WILL DISCOVER LATER,
Re: d by nigerhead(m): 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2010
grin , chei Naija we hail thee ,

are they now saying that there where two orientation camps operating in that state for some time and they didnt know or what, (maybe someone has broken their gentleman agreement, so we are now seeing the strike back) ,

and those their uniforms are spankin new , either NYSC Abuja supplies them or they have their own Tailor that sows it for them ,

All I can say is its Naija and "ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN"
Re: d by daduke2k(m): 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2010
hehe, am not surprised. even the name Nigeria is fake. mscheeeeew
Re: d by mykali(m): 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2010
what the f***?
how the f*** can they bribe to go to NYSC ?
this is not normal at all.
they all retarded for all i care
why dem dey hide their face naa?
EEDIOTsss angry angry angry
Re: d by blacksta(m): 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2010
Someone please help

I still don't understand why someone will go to a fake camp
Re: d by horwarh(m): 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2010
Tonye-t:

Exactly what a pal just said in my office too. . . sometimes i wonder why they make NYSC so compulsory more especially when they were the ones who set limits to btw 21 - 29yrs, what do they expect the over-aged to do (like 30yrs who is still very young), especially when virtually no organisation today is ready to employ anyone without that certificate.

Although its bad, but I blame the system not the victims! reminds me of the case of esteeming a BSc for a HND, who wouldnt do anything to get a place in university rather than the poly~s
 undecided

lol, its been going on for years.I served in yobe and i had a guy sleeping in my room who came all the way from lagos to Yobe and he's not a corper.he borrowed our kits to take pics to send home.This are people who dont have the balls to tell them folks they have been expelled/did not graduate cos the amount of money they'v milked from home.
Ultimately after the orientation camp,they will all go home and tell peeps in the areas they have runx it, so they dont need to stay after orientation camp, and buy a fake cert. after 12 months of fooling emselves,
Re: d by snowdrops(m): 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2010
[size=18pt]Lawd have mercy!![/size]

Wonders shall never end in naija.

Wont be surprise if someone with two heads is discovered in Nigeria
Re: d by mohid(m): 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2010
wonderful country!fake electronics,fake police,fake drugs now fake corpers!i better go rush check if my colleagues in the office are d original o!
Re: d by oisehumen(m): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2010
Am speechless, according to Michael Jackson. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: d by safariman(m): 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2010
Maybe IBB is right, Nigeria's youth are not ready to lead because of what they have learnt over the years
Re: d by Ossaifamous(m): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2010
oh God fake nysc , this is the most unimaginable of fakes
frm schools, money to police but nysc?
what next fake government
Re: d by JUO(m): 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2010
true nigeria for you
Re: d by opuro(m): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2010
Ossai famous:

oh God fake nysc , this is the most unimaginable of fakes
frm schools, money to police but nysc?
what next fake government
nna I weak o
Re: d by ndigbo: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2010
End shall never wonder.
Re: d by Aishabee(f): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2010
Naija no dey carry last for dis kain tin, kaye fi le le yi je fun mi shocked
Re: d by cecegorz(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2010
Government institutions has completely failed in all ramifications.

How else do you classify a failed state, folks?  angry  angry  angry   angry   angry
Re: d by osywhite(m): 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2010
This looks so real!! Their uniform is even of better quality than that of so called "NYSC".
Re: d by ndigbo: 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2010
osywhite:

This looks so real!! Their uniform is even of better quality than that of so called "NYSC".
How you take know say their uniform is of high quality, na you join the material for them ? LOLU
Re: d by Smi1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2010
I'm short of words right now !!! hmmmmmmmmmmmmm sad embarassed cry
Re: d by Carlosein(m): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2010
safariman:

Maybe IBB is right, Nigeria's youth are not ready to lead because of what they have learnt over the years

thank God you said 'maybe'.
Re: d by saperpsms: 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2010
This may have been going on many years before now. If they were never successful with it over a long period of time they won't have this much customers.

Where iniquity abound Grace muchmore abound - There must be something very special about Nigeria. Time will tell!

Cheers!
Re: d by FaLeroy: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2010
My observation is those uniforms are spanking  shocked. IMHO NYSC should contact the supplier and legitimize his/her production. Get him to make uniforms for corp members, cause whoever's doing it now sucks!!
Re: d by konkolok: 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2010
Naija already had a fake president, abi who was the President between Nov 23rd 2009 when UMYA disappeared and May 2010 when they claim he died? Who signed the budget? who drank tea, jogged, did yoga and played tennis during that period? Everything about 9ja is fake.
Re: d by vinmol: 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2010
unbelievable Venture! this business obviously had be thriving!

ewo!!! nothing i no go see for naija shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: d by ndigbo: 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2010
osywhite:

How you take know say their uniform is of high quality, na you join the material for them ? LOLU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Cm Batch B 2015 Let Meet Here / POP: 2016 Batch A Stream 1 Pass Out On April 7, 2017 / Mobilization List For Batch B 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.