Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

d - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / d (17787 Views)

How To Know FAKE NYSC Discharge Certificates / gf / Nscdc Arrests 69 Fake Nysc Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: d by ricky01: 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2010
na wa oh , nigeria we hail de
Re: d by uyakachi(m): 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2010
let me ask this plzzzz ******who to blame in this situation **** govt or this people
Re: d by Carlosein(m): 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2010
^^what do you think?
Re: d by uyakachi(m): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2010
answer first
Re: d by oluite(f): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2010
I cant understand why people will deceive themselves!its bad enough wen u ar deceived by others.its just not sane.
Re: d by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2010
Does this mean that there are two camps in nasarawa i.e a fake one and original, or the camp in nasarawa is a fake camp
Re: d by 5p1naz(m): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2010
what nonsense. . .
Re: d by xtremeidea(m): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2010
JESUS IS LORD!!! WAT IS DIS? NIGERIANS!!! WONDERS SHALL NEVER END!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: d by yemiyemi: 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2010
chei sad naija, i hail, chei shocked, i hail again o, wetin we neva get fake for naija o, make i think, eh, we don get fake kindergerton school, ah that one boku, go interior North u go see them, secondary skool nko?.that one too boku for naija, fake unifasity, ah, that one dey uncountable, NUC sef don lost count tale tale. inshort everytin 4 naija na fake, police na fake, custom na fake, Lawmakers na fake (Melaye's & Co), Lecturers na Fake cos fine girls no fit pass witout *******  tongue, footballers nko? na fake(Kait* & Ya**n**u)
Buildings sef 4 naija na fake, roads na fake, the only tin we i get hope (NYSC)  ;say no be fake, na im dey don do the fake now o o, Abi , abeg make i go check maybe i no be fake too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: d by OboBoco(f): 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2010
UNBELIEVABLE,  when people are even praying and hoping to finish the useless programme, other people are looking for how to do a fake one
   if i may ask  ??
WHO PAYS THEM THE ALLOWEE AND HOW IS THE MONEY GOTTEN TO PAY THEM?
Re: d by touchmeder: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2010
I laugh nor be small
let them begin to look amongst themselves
those in high authority that turned a blind eye but took money
the rot is from inside
Re: d by hallo(f): 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2010
Thank God they were caught, so these idiots will now be posing as graduate very funny, well they are the bunch of mongoloids who will turn back to say they should increase thier allowance when they get to senate, barawos even if your fathers in public offices are busy siphoning our money can't u just stand out for a new generation of Nigeria. angry angry angry angry sad
Re: d by Cemeremni: 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2010
this is a tragedy,a bad day 4 them and a bad day 4 nigerian youths.I implore agents 2 fish out more ADIGBOROJA CORPERS.
Re: d by favouredjb(f): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2010
How many camps are there in nassarawa? Cos two of my friends served there last year.and am sure of one of em cos she came out tops in her class,so she can't be fake.when too much is placed on ordinary Nysc pali,this is what happens.smh
Re: d by aieromon(m): 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2010
Nothin' baffles me anymore.I guess i must be a dead man walkin' due to the fake oxygen i've been inhaling all these years.
Re: d by tpiah: 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2010
o ga.

are they sure?
Re: d by ziga: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2010
It seems these "fake corps" members are victims of the system rather than collaborators. The people that should be arrested are the NYSC officers who are responsible for this orientation camp.
Re: d by suxes2005(m): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2010
i dont know wat to do, maybe 2 laugh
or sympathize wit dem or dia parent,

abeg check well if ur sibling is in nysc camp

na real wa
Re: d by khamas19: 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2010
"to be faithful loyal and honest, to SERVE NIGERIA IS NOT BY FORCE", lol
Re: d by misterh(m): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2010
See how people are desperate shocked shocked shocked. Shey na by force ni?
Re: d by nomoneydow: 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2010
where on earth did they get the uniform?
Re: d by SirVee(m): 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2010
Everyone in this camp is deranged and live a life of great deception.
Very sad for this to be happening in Naija.
The organisers of the camp and all their collaborators should be jailed!
Re: d by nomoneydow: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2010
khamas19:

"to be faithful loyal and honest, to SERVE NIGERIA IS NOT BY FORCE", lol

thanks u
Re: d by BynoBaba: 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2010
Bros, Nigeria is a fake country. Our oneness is fake.

There is no National ideal or direction. The sooner we sit down and discuss Nigeria, the better.

(@ noble Zone)  - i quite agree with Noble Zone - our oneness in this country is fake:why else would there be a summit of 'Northern Governors' and 'Southern Governors'?!

Its now clear that corruption has eaten deep into this country. Ask yourselves this: if those fake corpers were never caught, ended up getting their fake certificates (paid for by the way), and were then unleashed to the Nigerian publc - what kinds of unspeakable evil would they do?

This country is condenmed, and only until something drastic (like what Rawlings did in Ghana to all the corrupt criminals in government) happens, that there can be geniune reversal of this sickness in the land.

My shame knows no bounds!
Re: d by RuuDie(m): 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2010
I personally do not believe that all these folks displayed like criminals here are actually guilty of anything - obviously, someone high up there in the NYSC stinks.
Re: d by bawomolo(m): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2010
oh boy, what would we not fake.
Re: d by kehneah: 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2010
this country just keeps getting better by the day, lol
Re: d by kobikwelu(m): 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2010
@ topic

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

the only thing remaining to fake in this country na human being cry cry cry cry cry
Re: d by Gunnaz007: 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2010
That 49 year old woman wif swollen face in that picture also wants2be a cofa? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Maga don pay valahyi!!!!
Re: d by martinosi: 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2010
Nigeria exhibits some of the most peculiar and extreme cases of Desparate measures
to succeed!!! What can one say **** this is what happens when people
are between a rock and a hard place since birth and are constantly trying to better one-self

Here is a Proverb thats sums up Nigeria in alot of ways!

"Every morning in Nigeria, a gazelle wakes up
It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed.

Every morning in Nigeria a lion wakes up.
It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it wil starve to death.

It does not matter whether you are a lion or gazelle.

When the sun comes up, you better start running!!!"

Native Proverb
Re: d by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2010
Pathetic.What could have gotten in2 their head 4 christ sake? Imagine all of them knew they were fake.I wonder how they relate upon knowin they aren't real.
Re: d by sessy2(f): 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2010
hope our leaders have seen this? they have refuse over the years to do wat they should do, now the whole country is in a mess and this is just the beginning honestly they will all regret it. its just a matter of time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? / POP: 2016 Batch A Stream 1 Pass Out On April 7, 2017 / In Need Of Corpers That Are Yet To Get PPA In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.