Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

d - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / d (17789 Views)

How To Know FAKE NYSC Discharge Certificates / gf / Nscdc Arrests 69 Fake Nysc Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: d by Fynist(m): 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2010
Hell NO diz ain't true.No wonder u ask any green khakied youth were r u servin he says zaria.While na ur backyard d camp dey.Jeez d khakiz look authentic.Men am still puzzled
Re: d by hadhex: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2010
na were dem ta get dat nysc kit. I beg make u na help me ask dem one after d order [/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: d by Ranoscky(m): 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2010
I hold my peace!!!
Re: d by patorini(m): 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2010
This is 9ja! EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE
Re: d by kobikwelu(m): 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2010
food for tot,

how did the corfers get the uniform

somebody in nysc knows sumthing
Re: d by Temi231(f): 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2010
Na wa oh so people don dey fake NYSC again hun NIGERIA, FAKE FAKE FAKE
Re: d by bidemi12(m): 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2010
and to think i have heard and seen everything coming for Nigeria, all i can say is "maa lo moto, pin pin"
Re: d by Agitator1: 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2010
Nigeria, always interesting, no dull moments. grin grin grin

Giant of Africa, even the Americans and Europeans can't beat this.
Re: d by mikeoscar: 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2010
the saga are yet to be uncovered, very soon, there will be fake head of state in Nigeria.

Na today, ? We've had a fake speakerĀ  of the House with fake certificates before na, in 1999 I believe. Then came Evan Or Evans Ewerem, then another fake governor with fake University of Toronto certificate. Then a fake president with a fake bill of Health. Then a fake Patricia, a fake Fire-for Fire greedy police chief, a fake governor in rivers state who used the few months He had in office to build his mansion in GRA , P.H. with lightening speed just before He was ousted, A fake AGF and Minister of Justice who kept fooling himself and defended fake governors for a long time before He was re-deployed and quietly dethroned.The list is endless jare. grin grin cheesy embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: d by adconline(m): 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2010
Now, what does one gain in attending a fake NYSC camp? How do you get a verifiable NYSC certificate unless these employers demanding for your NYSC certificate do not do due diligence to verify them? God knows how many folks got jobs with fake NYSC certificate.
Re: d by tlops(m): 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2010
haha, fake NYSC dey deploy fake students, nothing do them, olodos
Re: d by peelovee(f): 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2010
Why somthing go do them atleast them don wear KAKI grin.

Abeg make them no rough handle them no be their fault, any person wey go partime, distance learning won serve. grin grin grin
Re: d by Ranoscky(m): 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2010
Lesspeech!
Re: d by PastorOla1: 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2010
In Naija anything can happen!!!!!!Am short of words
Re: d by whiteroses(f): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2010
like our gateman would say, kangun kangun kangun naija a kangun sibikan, our fakeness is too much, if they dont change in this country with time lesser countries like zambia will catch up with nigeria and leave us behind, the giant will become the last with this fakeness that has swallowed the country. what is fake NYSC now has their head turned upside down?
Re: d by sppnig(m): 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2010
Until parents, school principals, teachers and even clergymen realize the evil they are doing by encouaging their children and wards to engage in special centers examination forGCE/JAMB certifications etc, then what are seeing now is just a tip of the icebag. These same fools end as our consultants, bankers, technicians etc and their people are still in top positions in companies denying hardworking graduates of their academic rewards. WAEC and JAMB take note!!!!
Re: d by graychuks(m): 11:53pm On Aug 07, 2010
Naija is realy making history
Re: d by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 08, 2010
There is absolutely nothing that we Nigerians do not fake. .name them, bankstatements, visa, certificates,now nysc. shocked
We need serious help in Nigeria embarassed
Re: d by seyi08(m): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2010
wonders shall never end.
Re: d by seyi08(m): 8:58am On Aug 08, 2010
What is David mark saying? That the problem of Nigeria is due to indiscipline in public service and so people should serve one year of military training. Don't we all know that the military establishment legitimize corruption in this country? NYSC has lost it's value.
Re: d by MrCartha: 11:19am On Aug 08, 2010
Are we are heading for the worse or worst Nigerians!!! shocked
Re: d by faithin9ja: 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2010
The height of stupidity!!!! Why would I pay to join a fake camp, stay posted for a year, not get paid and after all this come out with a fake certificate?

Why wouldn't I just pay for a 'fake certificate' one time and brandish my fake documents?

I blame not the criminal organisers but the stupid victims.

These stupid victims, should go a learn a trade, we don't have enough technicians, plumbers, carpenters, tradesmen and women, No! everybody wants to wear tie and go to work in an office without any productivity.

More fool them,
Re: d by marcus1234: 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2010
Re: d by angeljoy: 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2010
What shall we say, but that if you and me can agree that no more corruption and start by it even in the face of terrible poverty and dire need then Nigeria have started for we are the Nation and saying Nigeria is corrupt means that you and me are corrupt.
Re: d by Ranoscky(m): 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2010
^
God bless u!
Re: d by oceantide(m): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2010
let NYSC be scrapped since we can't maintain it the way is was instituted
Re: d by whiteroses(f): 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2010
oceantide:

let NYSC be scrapped since we can't maintain it the way is was instituted
bad idea it's the only way some people can claim that they have experience, if you havent done something before hand you can hardly get anywhere, strict no experience no job policy is common in nigeria
Re: d by eros(m): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2010
I will never understand some Nigerians. What is the importance of NYSC that some foo.ls will pay as much as 150k just to be a part of it?

This really beats my imagination.
Re: d by aishyont(f): 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2010
seriously, is this for real why is thr a fake nysc camp??
Re: d by sley4life(m): 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2010
9ja. anytn is possible
Re: d by software(m): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2010
wonders shall never end ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? / POP: 2016 Batch A Stream 1 Pass Out On April 7, 2017 / In Need Of Corpers That Are Yet To Get PPA In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.