Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,110 members, 7,852,757 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Sex Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Life (767 Views)

She Got Busted For Lying About Her Sex Life On Twitter / Please Help My Sex Life / My Girlfriend Isn't Clean Enough Down There And It's Affecting Our Sex Life(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Life by Gracefrank(m): 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
I'm married but had problem with my pens size. I'm 5inches and need to add up more 2 inche as to be able to satisfy my wife. Please if anyone knows the best penis enlargement, let me know please.
Re: Sex Life by blackpanthar: 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
It's not really the size BUT how it is used.

check instagram handle and you will see several. follow Tunde Ednut

Gracefrank:
I'm married but had problem with my pens size. I'm 5inches and need to add up more 2 inche as to be able to satisfy my wife. Please if anyone knows the best penis enlargement, let me know please.
Re: Sex Life by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
Gracefrank:

Did your wife told you that you needed two more inches in order to satisfy her?! How long have you guys been married?

1 Like

Re: Sex Life by ojun50(m): 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2018
U need to see a native doctor bro

1 Like

Re: Sex Life by Gracefrank(m): 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
No, but overheard her conversation with her best friend discussing about penis sizes and how it would feel inside them. So felt I should do something on time. You know women are good in hiding things.
MrBrownJay1:

Did your wife told you that you needed two more inches in order to satisfy her?! How long have you guys been married?
Re: Sex Life by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
Gracefrank:
No, but overheard her conversation with her best friend discussing about penis sizes and how it would feel inside them. So felt I should do something on time. You know women are good in hiding things.

Have you never heard her talk about how it would also feel to be Dangote's wife? OR how it would feel to be the president's wife? Should you now also lose your mind and try to become these people? There is nothing wrong with people fantasizing about what they dont have, just like there is nothing wrong with you fantasirig about playing with the breast of Roman Goddess.Any reasonable mature person would certainly understand that this is just plain fantasy.

Now, if your wife says that she Aint sexually satisfied in the bedroom because you cant give her pleasure AND that she needs a huge anakonda to achieve that, then i suggest you divorce her because 7inches wont solve that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Life by Hardrive(m): 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
This is probably the most important part of a relationship. There is no solution to enlarge your organ. And you can only consider other ways of satisfying your wife. I suggest you read up on how facial features determine sexuality.
Re: Sex Life by rainmaker12(m): 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
Oga it is not by dick size. A woman can cum without penetration. Never underestimate the power of pre-intimacy also.

(1) (Reply)

"I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs"- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls / Why I No Longer Wear Pants – Actress Nazo / I Am Beginning To Realize Life Is Not Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.