Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Drugs That Can Turn A Woman On Instantly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drugs That Can Turn A Woman On Instantly (11696 Views)

Guys, Which Of These will turn you on instantly And Why / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / What Are Drugs That Can Wash Away Sperm After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drugs That Can Turn A Woman On Instantly by Jesuschild247(m): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
A female friend of mine is finding it diffucult to have sexual urge and it is becoming a problem to her this problem have destroy her previous relationship is there any drug that can make a female go crazy for sex
Re: Drugs That Can Turn A Woman On Instantly by blackpanthar: 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
monkey-de-climb
burantashi

but the oga kpata kpata of them all is

SNIPER....

lol... lemme run from here.

Jesuschild247:
A female friend of mine is finding it diffucult to have sexual urge and it is becoming a problem to her this problem have destroy her previous relationship is there any drug that can make a female go crazy for sex

1 Like

Re: Drugs That Can Turn A Woman On Instantly by Heartbender: 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
Get her spanish fly. Thank me later

7 Likes

Re: Drugs That Can Turn A Woman On Instantly by marvin906(m): 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
Spanish fly all the way

4 Likes

Re: Drugs That Can Turn A Woman On Instantly by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
I no trust this Op ooo, u sure say no be ur guy babe u want manhandle sooo

Anyways use Spanish fly... Works like magic cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Drugs That Can Turn A Woman On Instantly by abokikhalifa: 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
Bring her to me . My voice alone will turn her on . And I know how to touch a lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drugs That Can Turn A Woman On Instantly by Skylee(m): 12:45am On Dec 26, 2018
Jesuschild247:
Your moniker, Jesuschild247, should not indulge in sex as U're still a child.
Remember today is Jesus' birthday & he was born for you.
Re: Drugs That Can Turn A Woman On Instantly by Judek2(m): 1:46am On Dec 26, 2018
Very simple..
Natural and nutritious with no side effects..

Buy tiger nuts from Aboki. Two cups or more..
Add small ginger (if you like)
Buy Dates (Debina) from Aboki.. 10 or less.
One Coconut.. (Don't add the water)

Just soak the tiger nut at least 5 hours,
Blend everything together, strain the milk like you strain pap..

Chill in refrigerator.
Give her the sweet drink..

Relax and watch the magic..

If it didn't work, take her for deliverance..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drugs That Can Turn A Woman On Instantly by nedubest(m): 2:49am On Dec 26, 2018
hmmmmm...check my signature
Re: Drugs That Can Turn A Woman On Instantly by unclefresh(m): 5:25am On Dec 26, 2018
Just drop $500 on her laps boom she go wet sharp sharp na she go rush u sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drugs That Can Turn A Woman On Instantly by ValCon888: 5:45am On Dec 26, 2018
Turn her on instantly?

Is she a torchlight?
Re: Drugs That Can Turn A Woman On Instantly by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 26, 2018
Bros shea u wan fvck ur guy babe, we know ur format, Continue

1 Like

Re: Drugs That Can Turn A Woman On Instantly by get2triumph: 7:46am On Dec 26, 2018
A must watch. Please share.
Drug abuse on the increase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pEPcPqWw2M
Re: Drugs That Can Turn A Woman On Instantly by Quality20(m): 7:54am On Dec 26, 2018
Judek2:
Very simple.. Natural and nutritious with no side effects..
Buy tiger nuts from Aboki. Two cups or more.. Add small ginger (if you like) Buy Dates (Debina) from Aboki.. 10 or less. One Coconut.. (Don't add the water)
Just soak the tiger nut at least 5 hours, Blend everything together, strain the milk like you strain pap..
Chill in refrigerator. Give her the sweet drink..
what is aboki?

1 Like

Re: Drugs That Can Turn A Woman On Instantly by Judek2(m): 8:12am On Dec 26, 2018
Quality20:
what is aboki?

Ain't you from Nigeria??
Re: Drugs That Can Turn A Woman On Instantly by Codezz: 8:22am On Dec 26, 2018
dairykidd:
I no trust this Op ooo, u sure say no be ur guy babe u want manhandle sooo

Anyways use Spanish fly... Works like magic cheesy
where can I get it ?
Re: Drugs That Can Turn A Woman On Instantly by robosky02(m): 9:06am On Dec 26, 2018
See plans grin

Re: Drugs That Can Turn A Woman On Instantly by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 26, 2018
Codezz:
where can I get it ?
Try konga its should be around 2.5 or 3k
Re: Drugs That Can Turn A Woman On Instantly by BabbanBura(m): 9:42am On Dec 26, 2018
Judek2:
Very simple..
Natural and nutritious with no side effects..

Buy tiger nuts from Aboki. Two cups or more..
Add small ginger (if you like)
Buy Dates (Debina) from Aboki.. 10 or less.
One Coconut.. (Don't add the water)

Just soak the tiger nut at least 5 hours,
Blend everything together, strain the milk like you strain pap..

Chill in refrigerator.
Give her the sweet drink..

Bad Boy
Re: Drugs That Can Turn A Woman On Instantly by jesmond3945: 9:46am On Dec 26, 2018
Imagine you guys supporting drugging a woman. Nawao
Re: Drugs That Can Turn A Woman On Instantly by OscarJaden(m): 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Its Official I Just Finished Having Sex - Cuvry Model Shares Photo Of After Sex / Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? / Lady Show How Slim She Is As She Rock Bandana As A Crop Top. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.