Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

What Are Drugs That Can Wash Away Sperm After Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Drugs That Can Wash Away Sperm After Sex? (3449 Views)

Can Ampiclox Help Flush Out Sperm After Sex? / Drugs That Can Turn A Woman On Instantly / Sperm After Urinating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Drugs That Can Wash Away Sperm After Sex? by doksblog(m): 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
Every second thousands of people search for “how to naturally flush out sperm”?.

“can orange flush out sperm after sex”? “what can i drink to wash out sperm”? “can salt and water flush out sperm”? “if i flush sperm out of my body how will i feel”? “how to flush out sperm from the body naturally”?

However, are you not ready for a baby yet and want that SPERM OUT of your body after sex? I know the ANSWER, so don’t bother answering it.

Meanwhile, one incident of unprotected sex this festive season is enough to knock the daylights out of a person especially for those who haven’t planned on extending their family or get pregnant.

Living in fear till the woman gets her period is worrisome and traumatic time especially for young ladies.

And this is exactly why you might have commonly heard people saying to have safe sex.

Safe sex is not just to prevent unwanted pregnancy but it is also to keep you away from any kind of sexually transmitted diseases.

Safe sex means using condoms (CD) or consuming emergency birth control pills.

However, there are also cases where the condom tears or the timing of consuming contraception pills is not appropriate. Then what should you do?

Well, all these could lead to unwanted pregnancy. And if not pregnancy you may contract STD known as sexually transmitted disease.

So for those who have had bad past experiences and do not want to commit the same mistake, here are some ways to prevent pregnancy after sexual intercourse.

This is what you should do if you had sex without protection. And the next time, do not wait till you get pregnant OK?

https://doksblog.com/what-are-drugs-that-can-wash-away-sperm-after-sex/

Re: What Are Drugs That Can Wash Away Sperm After Sex? by Domale: 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
Thanks for sharing this info!
Re: What Are Drugs That Can Wash Away Sperm After Sex? by doksblog(m): 11:50am On Dec 24, 2020
Thanks too
Re: What Are Drugs That Can Wash Away Sperm After Sex? by Emirett: 9:52am On Dec 28, 2020
Great info. It's important to think about birth control methods to avoid unplanned pregnancy. Nowadays there are a lot of various options, everyone can find a suitable one. Just read about all the details online at least and don't forget to consult a doctor.
Re: What Are Drugs That Can Wash Away Sperm After Sex? by doksblog(m): 9:22am On Apr 15, 2021
thats it...

(1) (Reply)

This Thread Will Make You Question Everything You Think You Know. / Is It Wrong For Your Male Teacher To Call A Female Student A Babe? / Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.