Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,459 members, 7,850,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings (18872 Views)

APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara / Celebration At Muhammad Matawalle's House Over Zamfara Supreme Court Victory / INEC, APC Set For Showdown Today Over Zamfara Candidates’ List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Triangles1(m): 7:31am On Dec 26, 2018
Sai OBJ, who are you to talk rubbish concerning his government, people that can't control their children will rather put the blame on Buhari, where is the Governor of zamfara.
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Triangles1(m): 7:33am On Dec 26, 2018
khalifjgusau:
Come to Zamfara and repeat 'SAI BUHARI' and see what happen...

On 2face voice........ Nothing will happen
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by olayemioshiyemi: 7:34am On Dec 26, 2018
Righteousness89:
Am Tired of Talking n Complaing of Buhari! Buhari!

Just So Eager for Next Year! can't Wait to send him to His Hometown in Daura!
You only have right to a vote and as such you can not single handedly retire him .
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by KingThreatzz: 7:35am On Dec 26, 2018
Madam, you and Oby should carry AK47 enter bush na instead of criticizing all the time
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Muscomide: 7:38am On Dec 26, 2018
Truth be told, I salute this Northern woman's courage in consistently speaking up against Buhari's incompetence.

Shame on the cowardly Northern men who have chosen to keep quiet in the face of the rampant banditry, senseless killings and genocide ravaging their land under this inept administration.

So much for the widely held belief that Northern women are meek and docile, if it takes these 'Aishas' (Yesufu and Buhari) to be the ones repeatedly speaking up for what is right.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Offisial(m): 7:42am On Dec 26, 2018
xelly:
Talking to a log. In any case, SAI BUHARI.

Dont continue to live like a robot. Atleast, she raised crucial issues
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by UncleJudax(m): 7:43am On Dec 26, 2018
Shookonekilla:
Buhari is a plague that fits Nigerians

After all you still see some who collect a pitiful allowance here shouting sai buhari

Let's hope they can have sense to still vote him out next year after collecting his money just like was done to the ineffectual buffoon

Then in fours years time if the next president doesn't do well vote him out also

It's not.rocket science
Brother. Of course it is not rocket science. But many factors are at play here. These include Poverty, Fanatism, bigotry, ignorance and tribalism

But if Nigerians rise above all these and vote Buhari out, there may be a future afterall
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Betalwaysss: 7:43am On Dec 26, 2018
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Muscomide: 7:44am On Dec 26, 2018
KingThreatzz:
Madam, you and Oby should carry AK47 enter bush na instead of criticizing all the time

Coward, lazy man, na women dey lead man carry AK47 enter bush for your village? While una men dey siddon for house give pikin breast make e suck?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Ojetayo17(m): 7:51am On Dec 26, 2018
Buahri is a Nigeria herod.
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Shinabola: 7:52am On Dec 26, 2018
I am tied of Nigerians... some will just come on to the air and say what they like. They think to manage Nigeria is like managing a room and palour... while some of these people can not manage a room

Nigerians we are the problem of ourselves.
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Edgarated(m): 7:54am On Dec 26, 2018
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by KingThreatzz: 7:54am On Dec 26, 2018
Muscomide:

Coward, lazy man, na women dey lead man carry AK47 enter bush for your village? While una men dey siddon for house give pikin breast make e suck?

Your fada there. If I were a soldier, I will fight where told to fight. Soldiers are risking their lives to protect us, while this woman keeps ranting that the soldiers are doing nothing? If there is something she can do, let her do or shut tha furck up.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by desmond2pk: 7:54am On Dec 26, 2018
20 million jobs lost. Thousands of of lives lost. No improvement in any sector.
Yet some people are foolishly waiting to vote this old criminal to office again.
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by babadeee(m): 7:58am On Dec 26, 2018
xelly:
Talking to a log. In any case, SAI BUHARI.

Cow cheesy I wish your parent die in this your SAI BUHARI campaign Warey
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Righteousness89(m): 8:13am On Dec 26, 2018
[s]
Princedapace:

Bros, they will rig the election and they will win. Pdp is not doing enough regarding the rigging..

The tradermoni and the VP door to door plus the security plans are all part of the rigging..
[/s] No Matter the Rigging, Pmb will be Sent Packing! That is a Settled case!
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by tiredoflife(m): 8:14am On Dec 26, 2018
ubaobi:

I ve come to discover that the problem of this country is not the leaders but the people, you d be surprised that with all the glaring facts about the failure of this government, we still have people chanting Sai baba all over the place. Truth is Nigerian people support candidates based on ethnic and religious sentiments and not based on a critical review of the candidate's performance. same happened in 2015,same will happen this year. I don't see the ruling party losing the election and I don't really care.
Let the suffering continue, we deserve it.

Bros leave matter
I want buhari to be declared winner
This will teach a lot of people sense
Since dem no wan get sense

1 Like

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by slap1(m): 8:15am On Dec 26, 2018
You did not vote out GEJ because he was insensitive to security challenges. Don't come here to lie. You wanted him out, he was from a minority group, and the north is born to rule.

Let the north burn. By the time the South East would become a killing field, the north would have been a conquered territory, wiped off the face of the earth.
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Muscomide: 8:16am On Dec 26, 2018
KingThreatzz:

Your fada there. If I were a soldier, I will fight where told to fight. Soldiers are risking their lives to protect us, while this woman keeps ranting that the soldiers are doing nothing? If there is something she can do, let her do or shut tha furck up.

'If I were a soldier' bla bla bla bla bla. Lol. Who dash woman wrapper like you soldier? Since when has a criticism of Buhari's incompetence translated to criticism of our soldiers?
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by allthingsgood: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2018
KwoiZabo:
I am not in anyway campaigning for Atiku the way I did for GEJ in 2015. I will just quietly go to the polls and vote for him on election day because there are more than enough people feeling the heat of this govt more than me.

And u believe atiku will do better? What are his antecedents??
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by KingThreatzz: 8:21am On Dec 26, 2018
Muscomide:

'If I were a soldier' bla bla bla bla bla. Lol. Who dash woman wrapper like you soldier? Since when has a criticism of Buhari's incompetence translated to criticism of our soldiers?

You dont know me and you assume things? I be woman wrapper so tey i wipe your mama ni?
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Ayobami7(m): 8:22am On Dec 26, 2018
na wa o
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by jrusky(m): 8:29am On Dec 26, 2018
God bless this lady she is one of the living soul from the north and one of the living soul that voted this man i regarded as identity theft presudent.

He was standing there doing useless 4×4 idiotic sign with no brain and no clue and his no life rats are jumping up instead to cover their ugly heads in shame.

Up till now I have not seen any different from the old pdp and current apc sorry I haven't seen any difference so why did Nigerians voted apc to power remain a mystery.

I'm not here to talk party thrash but I stand for the truth Buhari must go either via front door or back door he does not worth it and never again will his type rule this country. What a shame

People are dying like chicken all across the country, evil acts engulfed the nation, Nigerians citizen became epidermic to all their host in other nations, Nigeria pride was totally gone to extend that Malian Fulani now invading our land and killed as many as they want Malian who in a those days can not look at Nigerian by face now invading us I'm so
ashame of Buhari and apc. Anyway buhari must go anyhow anyway.
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Princedapace(m): 8:33am On Dec 26, 2018
Righteousness89:
[s][/s] No Matter the Rigging, Pmb will be Sent Packing! That is a Settled case!

lol, bro, wake up. Buhari is going no where.. I am not his supporter and I dont really support any politician becus i av nothing to gain from them..

But Buhari is winning massively o thru rigging.
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 26, 2018
ubaobi:

I ve come to discover that the problem of this country is not the leaders but the people, you d be surprised that with all the glaring facts about the failure of this government, we still have people chanting Sai baba all over the place. Truth is Nigerian people support candidates based on ethnic and religious sentiments and not based on a critical review of the candidate's performance. same happened in 2015,same will happen this year. I don't see the ruling party losing the election and I don't really care.
Let the suffering continue, we deserve it.

Bro I feel you but the problem is really not the people but the constitution. Eg take power for instance, Lagos can conviniently power the SW but it can't because its in the exclusive list which means biz in sw would suffer along with areas with no biz ditto Niger state powering the North Central alone.You know why the sowores, dukes etc of this world can't be president? It is beacuse they appeal to the educated and those who would want to wrestle power from the old order who only use religion and tribe like what is currently going on to perpetuate themselves in power. Who suffers closure of universities the most? Whose biz would suffer if telecoms are down?Would a sowore appeal to an igbo man whose foremost desire is buisness or would he appeal to the north that sees family planning as a taboo? We have ideologies too far apart as a people, these ideologies are centrifugal forces pulling us apart and that is why it seems only the military can hold us together,by force. Until we all agree (which I don't know how we can) to elect acivilian leader that will ensure the superiorty of our constitition to religion and tribe and also enforce it we will always blame the people who mostly are illiterates with some regions even having more of such people than others

1 Like

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Righteousness89(m): 8:34am On Dec 26, 2018
[s]
Princedapace:

lol, bro, wake up. Buhari is going no where.. I am not his supporter and I dont really support any politician becus i av nothing to gain from them..

But Buhari is winning massively o thru rigging.
[/s] u sleeping on a Bicycle bro!
President Buhari CANNOT come back as President in Nigeria 2019 Elections..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:34am On Dec 26, 2018
Righteousness89:
Am Tired of Talking n Complaing of Buhari! Buhari!

Just So Eager for Next Year! can't Wait to send him to His Hometown in Maradi in Niger Republic

Fixed
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Righteousness89(m): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

Fixed
Wherever!
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by israelmao(m): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2018
Blood keeps flowing daily yet some dogmas and zealots want him to be kept there so that more people could be killed.
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by michoim(m): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2018
Mentally derailed woman...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Applauds Appointment Of Olukemi Badenoch As British Minister / Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors / African Development Bank Presidency: 5 Serving Ministers, 3 Others Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.