Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings (18877 Views)

APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara / Celebration At Muhammad Matawalle's House Over Zamfara Supreme Court Victory / INEC, APC Set For Showdown Today Over Zamfara Candidates’ List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by KwoiZabo(m): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2018
allthingsgood:

And u believe atiku will do better? What are his antecedents??
With Regards to security, Adamawa is peaceful, Atiku is detribalized, Atiku is smart etc Don't just go to corruption because this is the most corrupt govt we've had in years.
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by allthingsgood: 8:42am On Dec 26, 2018
KwoiZabo:
With Regards to security, Adamawa is peaceful, Atiku is detribalized, Atiku is smart etc Don't just go to corruption because this is the most corrupt govt we've had in years.

Is atiku the commander in chief of Adamawa Atiku is simply a smart thief. He was in govt for 8 years, pls point to one achievement apart from looting Nitel, NEPA etc
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Oweku: 8:43am On Dec 26, 2018
Join us to send him back to Daura come 2019.. Its not far anymore..

Browse and earn.. Click my signature below.. It's free
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by honor4me: 8:45am On Dec 26, 2018
Keep dreaming. Wake up in 2023

Righteousness89:
[s][/s] No Matter the Rigging, Pmb will be Sent Packing! That is a Settled case!
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by KwoiZabo(m): 8:49am On Dec 26, 2018
allthingsgood:

Is atiku the commander in chief of Adamawa Atiku is simply a smart thief. He was in govt for 8 years, pls point to one achievement apart from looting Nitel, NEPA etc
He was the head of the Economic Council (all VPs are) and Nigeria grew by over 5% all those years. He claim to bring Okonjo Iweala OBJ also claims so, but that lead to the clearing of all our Debts which Buhari is raising now. etc
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Righteousness89(m): 8:53am On Dec 26, 2018
[s]
honor4me:
Keep dreaming. Wake up in 2023

[/s]
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by jrusky(m): 8:58am On Dec 26, 2018
Righteousness89:
[s][/s] u sleeping on a Bicycle bro!
President Buhari CANNOT come back as President in Nigeria 2019 Elections..

Pls stop telling them because by the time it would happen it will be like Nollywood movie. I'm sure they will call you ipob they are so confused and so lifeless that pdp beat them in Osun and they came back rigging and upon all the rigging the total different not up to 4,000 votes despite all the stealing and looting. In Ekiti the difference was less than their expectation. The byelection in kwara despite all there lies, stealing, rigging and their shameless election robbery they beat opposition with just 3,000 votes and yet the *NL apc tyrants pooh* still believes it's only IPOB that are voting for pdp what a sect of no brain people.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by emmyxtacy: 9:09am On Dec 26, 2018
Heaven please hear my prayers, KILL president buhari before next year's election. Amen
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Wahala90: 9:10am On Dec 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by xelly: 9:55am On Dec 26, 2018
babadeee:
Cow cheesy I wish your parent die in this your SAI BUHARI campaign Warey

Does it mean that most people do not understand Irony? I will NEVER SUPPORT BUHARI'S RE-ELECTION.
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 26, 2018
ubaobi:

I ve come to discover that the problem of this country is not the leaders but the people, you d be surprised that with all the glaring facts about the failure of this government, we still have people chanting Sai baba all over the place. Truth is Nigerian people support candidates based on ethnic and religious sentiments and not based on a critical review of the candidate's performance. same happened in 2015,same will happen this year. I don't see the ruling party losing the election and I don't really care.
Let the suffering continue, we deserve it.

SAI BABA, RATHER VOTE HIM THAN ATIKU
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by xelly: 9:56am On Dec 26, 2018
Offisial:

Dont continue to live like a robot. Atleast, she raised crucial issues

I am not for Buhari pls, it is an Irony.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by foreshore(m): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2018
khalifjgusau:
ABUJA – Foremost activist and co-founder of the Bring Back Our Girls Movement, Aisha Yesufu has taken a swipe at President Muhammadu Buhari over his handling of the recent spate of killings in Zamfara state, North-West Nigeria.

Aisha in a minute and 43 seconds video recording made available to our correspondent accused the President of playing the ostrich and doing too little to curtail the senseless killings going on in some parts of the country.

Questioning the rationale for replacing President Goodluck Jonathan with the incumbent, the fiery activist said the same missteps of the immediate past President are today being replicated by the All Progressives Congress, APC-led administration.

She said: “President Muhammadu Buhari, what kind of a leader are you, what kind of an insensitive leader are you? People are dying in Zamfara and it seems you don’t care. You are supposed to be the Commander-in-Chief, the President of this country. Everything about security is centrally in your hands and yet, you are doing nothing.”

She noted that rather demonstrate sufficient commitment to the protection of lives, Mr. President has been fixated on his re-election bid; a development she described as unfortunate.

“Your election is what matters to you; re-election is what your business is. The fact that Zamfara has turned to a place where state burial is being done almost everyday means nothing to you.

“Why then did we vote out the last administration of President Goodluck Jonathan? Was it not about the same insecurity? Was it not because of their insensitivity to the security challenges in the land? Then you came on and you are doing the same thing,” she added.

That said, the activist said at 76, the first citizen ought to realize that material things should no longer be the focus of his interest, saying, “At your age, your 76 years of age, you still don’t know that this world mean nothing.

“Nigeria gave you everything but you have denied the people of Nigeria all the things that make you what you are today.

“If the insecurity we have today was during your time and the people who were leaders did nothing, I don’t think you will be here today as a President.”

While calling for a new approach in the fight against insurgency, Aisha said Mr. President’s “lack of competence,” is killing a nation that gave him a lot in life.

Zamfara which has witnessed spates of killings in recent times was on Monday in the news yet again as scores of lives were reportedly lost to the activities of some yet to be identified gunmen.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/aisha-attacks-buhari-over-zamfara-killings/

It's obvious it's not Buhari ruling but the man from Sudan and the 2 cabals.
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by orisa37: 10:09am On Dec 26, 2018
God is working.
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Shookonekilla: 11:00am On Dec 26, 2018
UncleJudax:

Brother. Of course it is not rocket science. But many factors are at play here. These include Poverty, Fanatism, bigotry, ignorance and tribalism

But if Nigerians rise above all these and vote Buhari out, there may be a future afterall

To be honest I do not see that happening as unfortunate as it sounds

Nigerians are the most backward , morally bankrupt, despicable race of humans on Earth

I can confidently tell you that every single Nigerian who speaks passionately in support of buhari is either out of religious or tribal sentiment or are being paid to .

Now the former one can understand how dumb such a human is but the latter who are paid to support buhari shows you tell true face of Nigerians .
Nigerians are vile and down right evil.. I strongly believe Nigerians are the spawn of lucifer ...

Nigerians will do anything for money , I mean what manner of human will collect money and support malignantly evil deposit like buhari.

Just walk down the street of any Nigerian city and look at the people standing in lines for buses. See the hunger , misery and frustration on their faces ... What manner of human knowingly sells his dignity for money not caring that the next four years will be terrible for over 100, million people

The government own bureau of statistics has shown over 20 million people lost their jobs in the last three years... That alone is a record.

In America the POTUS would have resigned immediately or been impeached over this

Yet some beasts comes here and tell you sai baba

Honestly I actually pray deeply that he wins so he can plunge Nigeria into a deep religious crisis that spirals I to a full blown bloody civil war that claims the lives of about 90% of nigerians
This will be the bloodiest civil war ever in Africa...I wish this comes to pass so when all those creaming sai baba are dying they will rethink on their mistake

Nigeria is vile and full of the most evil creatures on Earth that are unfit to be called human

Nigeria's represent everything satanism stands for

Nigerians are a curse on this world

Think of a world where Nigerians didn't exist . Imagine how peaceful and honest the whole African continent and the world would have been if suddenly all nigerians died

When you see the evil leaders Nigerians keep attracting to rule them you realize how true the power of God is.

God can never be deceived .. God cannot be bribed with huge churches or mosques.. God sees the heart of man and gives on to all as they deserve.

Travel abroad and relate with strangers on the street and see how true human beings are meant to behave.. they respect life ,plants , animals and each other ...and you think it's a miracle that God has blessed such countries with good leaders ?

Come to Nigeria and see how vile evil and dark the people are then you understand why forever and ever they will always attract leaders like buhari

Nigerians think it is buy having the world's largest church or mosques yet the people who enter these buildings can not be described as human beings more animal

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by KingDonPablo: 11:24am On Dec 26, 2018
EastGold:
I am sorry to say, happenings in the country suggest Buhari is bereft of ideas
there is nothing to be sorry about. President Buhari has no business running a country. He is the perfect example of incompetence.
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by UncleJudax(m): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2018
Shookonekilla:

To be honest I do not see that happening as unfortunate as it sounds

Nigerians are the most backward , morally bankrupt, despicable race of humans on Earth

I can confidently tell you that every single Nigerian who speaks passionately in support of buhari is either out of religious or tribal sentiment or are being paid to .

Now the former one can understand how dumb such a human is but the latter who are paid to support buhari shows you tell true face of Nigerians .
Nigerians are vile and down right evil.. I strongly believe Nigerians are the spawn of lucifer ...

Nigerians will do anything for money , I mean what manner of human will collect money and support malignantly evil deposit like buhari.

Just walk down the street of any Nigerian city and look at the people standing in lines for buses. See the hunger , misery and frustration on their faces ... What manner of human knowingly sells his dignity for money not caring that the next four years will be terrible for over 100, million people

The government own bureau of statistics has shown over 20 million people lost their jobs in the last three years... That alone is a record.

In America the POTUS would have resigned immediately or been impeached over this

Yet some beasts comes here and tell you sai baba

Honestly I actually pray deeply that he wins so he can plunge Nigeria into a deep religious crisis that spirals I to a full blown bloody civil war that claims the lives of about 90% of nigerians
This will be the bloodiest civil war ever in Africa...I wish this comes to pass so when all those creaming sai baba are dying they will rethink on their mistake

Nigeria is vile and full of the most evil creatures on Earth that are unfit to be called human

Nigeria's represent everything satanism stands for

Nigerians are a curse on this world

Think of a world where Nigerians didn't exist . Imagine how peaceful and honest the whole African continent and the world would have been if suddenly all nigerians died

When you see the evil leaders Nigerians keep attracting to rule them you realize how true the power of God is.

God can never be deceived .. God cannot be brined with huge churches or mosques.. God sees the heart of man and gives on to all as they deserve.

Travel abroad and relate with strangers on the street and see how true human beings are meant to behave.. they respect life ,plants , animals and each other ...and you think it's a miracle that God has blessed such countries with good leaders ?

Come to Nigeria and see how vile evil and dark the people are then you understand why forever and ever they will always attract leaders like buhari

Nigerians think it is buy having the world's largest church or mosques yet the people who enter these buildings can not be described as human beings more animal

You spoke as a concerned human. Nigeria has been shaped by the series of bad leaders before and after independence.

How could a country with sons and daughters of international reputation be left with Buhari and Atiku as major presidential candidates?

Buhari particularly is so incompetent that he is unfit to be a village leader...but like you said, this is Nigeria...he has amassed so much money within the last 3.5 years and ready to perpetuate himself in power by rigging.

A group bought his nomination form, rice farmers and farmers association have raise around 2 billion naira for his re-election grin...all na package

Over $300 million was recovered from Swiss bank, Buhari "shared the money", then went to China to borrow same. Hahahaha

Corruption is smelling everywhere, Buhari and APC are shouting that every other person is a thief and corrupt shocked

The division/hatred his government has created is so unprecedented that I do not write off a serious civil unrest soon.

The most unfortunate this is that only the PDP has a fight against Buhari/APC

Future with these people bleak die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Shookonekilla: 11:55am On Dec 26, 2018
UncleJudax:

You spoke as a concerned human. Nigeria has been shaped by the series of bad leaders before and after independence.

How could a country with sons and daughters of international reputation left with Buhari and Atiku as major presidential candidates?

Buhari particularly is so incompetent that he is unfit to be a village leader...but like you said, this is Nigeria...he has amassed so much money within the last 3.5 years and ready to perpetuate himself in power by rigging.

A group bought his nomination form, rice farmers and farmers association have raise around 2 billion naira for his re-election grin

He got 3 million from Swiss bank, "shared the money", then went to China to borrow same. Hahahaha

Corruption is smelling everywhere, Buhari and APC are shouting that every other person is a thief and corrupt shocked

The division/hatred his government has created is unprecedented, and I do not write off a serious civil unrest soon.

The most unfortunate this is that only the PDP has a fight against Buhari/APC

Future with these people bleak die.

My dear it is

Nigerians are terrible people

They deserve ever suffering and pains they experience ten fold

Look at how they attack truth ... They rally behind falsehood

Nigerians are children of the fallen angels and djins
Hence they will always attract evil leaders

God is not mocked or deceived

It's not by singing gospel songs or by attending so called spiritual crusades

The very people known as Nigerians are evil ...every single one of them

Nigeria is experiencing God's judgement and it will continue till they change

Nigerians do not respect human life, animals or creation

Nigerians only respect money and material things

Nigerians have no real moral compass but they can speak as if they do ... A typical Nigerian will do or say anything in the right circumstances where it's guaranteed they will get away with it

I can tell you as a matter of fact that there are no witches and wizards in Nigeria .. they people are on the level or witches and wizards

Every sad event they say it's village people, when the so called village people are Nigerians themselves

My brother forget this people and relocate your family if you can , Nigerians deserve the worst things ever to happen to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by 2buffagain(m): 11:59am On Dec 26, 2018
KwoiZabo:
I am not in anyway campaigning for Atiku the way I did for GEJ in 2015. I will just quietly go to the polls and vote for him on election day because there are more than enough people feeling the heat of this govt more than me.

You fool.
Vote Sowore instead. Why don't you idiots use your brains?

You don't only have 2 shitty choices!!!!
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Weaponx: 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by UncleJudax(m): 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
Shookonekilla:

My dear it is

Nigerians are terrible people

They deserve ever suffering and pains they experience ten fold

Look at how they attack truth ... They rally behind falsehood

Nigerians are children of the fallen angels and djins
Hence they will always attract evil leaders

God is not mocked or deceived

It's not by singing gospel songs or by attending so called spiritual crusades

The very people known as Nigerians are evil ...every single one of them

Nigeria is experiencing God's judgement and it will continue till they change

Nigerians do not respect human life, animals or creation

Nigerians only respect money and material things

Nigerians have no real moral compass but they can speak as if they do ... A typical Nigerian will do or say anything in the right circumstances where it's guaranteed they will get away with it

I can tell you as a matter of fact that there are no witches and wizards in Nigeria .. they people are on the level or witches and wizards

Every sad event they say it's village people, when the so called village people are Nigerians themselves

My brother forget this people and relocate your family if you can , Nigerians deserve the worst things ever to happen to them
An average Nigerian has a really low IQ. I cannot put into words how backward Nigerians are. Heck it is evident in their inclinations and decisions.

Well, I no longer live there, and I may never. To visit sef no de free me plan.

Human life is damn too cheap in Nigeria...it is sickening.
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Shookonekilla: 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
UncleJudax:

An average Nigerian has a really low IQ. I cannot put into words how backward Nigerians are. Heck it is evident in their inclinations and decisions.

Well, I no longer live there, and I may never. To visit sef no de free me plan.

Human life is damn too cheap in Nigeria...it is sickening.

grin
That's good bro ... Trust me no need to visit again

Live well
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by wink2015(m): 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
khalifjgusau:
ABUJA – Foremost activist and co-founder of the Bring Back Our Girls Movement, Aisha Yesufu has taken a swipe at President Muhammadu Buhari over his handling of the recent spate of killings in Zamfara state, North-West Nigeria.

Aisha in a minute and 43 seconds video recording made available to our correspondent accused the President of playing the ostrich and doing too little to curtail the senseless killings going on in some parts of the country.

Questioning the rationale for replacing President Goodluck Jonathan with the incumbent, the fiery activist said the same missteps of the immediate past President are today being replicated by the All Progressives Congress, APC-led administration.

She said: “President Muhammadu Buhari, what kind of a leader are you, what kind of an insensitive leader are you? People are dying in Zamfara and it seems you don’t care. You are supposed to be the Commander-in-Chief, the President of this country. Everything about security is centrally in your hands and yet, you are doing nothing.”

She noted that rather demonstrate sufficient commitment to the protection of lives, Mr. President has been fixated on his re-election bid; a development she described as unfortunate.

“Your election is what matters to you; re-election is what your business is. The fact that Zamfara has turned to a place where state burial is being done almost everyday means nothing to you.

“Why then did we vote out the last administration of President Goodluck Jonathan? Was it not about the same insecurity? Was it not because of their insensitivity to the security challenges in the land? Then you came on and you are doing the same thing,” she added.

That said, the activist said at 76, the first citizen ought to realize that material things should no longer be the focus of his interest, saying, “At your age, your 76 years of age, you still don’t know that this world mean nothing.

“Nigeria gave you everything but you have denied the people of Nigeria all the things that make you what you are today.

“If the insecurity we have today was during your time and the people who were leaders did nothing, I don’t think you will be here today as a President.”

While calling for a new approach in the fight against insurgency, Aisha said Mr. President’s “lack of competence,” is killing a nation that gave him a lot in life.

Zamfara which has witnessed spates of killings in recent times was on Monday in the news yet again as scores of lives were reportedly lost to the activities of some yet to be identified gunmen.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/aisha-attacks-buhari-over-zamfara-killings/

BRING BACK OUR GIRLS WOMAN!

She don talk her own.
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Uguruzik(m): 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
EastGold:
I am sorry to say, happenings in the country suggest Buhari is bereft of ideas
[color=#000099][/color] You don't have to be sorry for saying the truth. Buhari never had any idea.
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by amazon14: 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
Princedapace:

Bros, they will rig the election and they will win. Pdp is not doing enough regarding the rigging..

The tradermoni and the VP door to door plus the security plans are all part of the rigging..

I chop tradermoni, but I no go vote for APC. If they like make them bring Buharimoni.

Stupid APC government
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by kingkhan(m): 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=Racoon post=74160903]Does Buhari/APC still deserves a second term? Zamfara people let's hear. Noooooo am not an indigine of zamfara but am serving there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight / Man Bathed In Gutter To Celebrate Ganduje's Victory At The Tribunal / Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.