Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,028 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas (34955 Views)

Bisi Fayemi: NGWF Members Were Not In Dubai Solely For Aisha Buhari's Birthday / Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday / Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by kumakunta: 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
May God reward him according to his intentions .

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by Felixv: 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
I think atiku watched this program..Zeal Akaraiwai does not have the wings of an angel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml00zTce5rk

the real heroes are unsung and quiet -they are consistent -let's wish the young girl well and a speedy recovery.

sai buhari 2023
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by nelsonoba: 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
eyeview:
It's shocking that Atiku is way ahead of buhari in every aspect of governance but they will still want to jump in here to discredit Atiku for this humanitarian gesture.

Can any apc zombie or buharideen show me at humanitarian or welfare gesture ever extended by buhari before he became president or even as president.

If you ask Buhari, he will tell you he can't afford to do so because he is a "man of integrity" has never stolen money and all he has is just 150cows + N1million in his account. He doesn't also have money to buy his nomination form too. He's just a "poor man with integrity trying to fight corruption", that's why He can't afford to do anything useful to help the dying masses or to move the country forward

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by elitejosef: 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
Vote integrity
Egor/ikpoba-okha constituency

Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by toprealman: 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
What of those he didn't pay for? Not a supporter of APC but this is petty. We need a more holistic approach to solving health crisis in the country not politicians picking random patients and acting for the camera #2019Election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by ozo13(m): 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2018
Oweku:
Kind gesture cheesy

Nigerian politicians can leek our feet, because this is our time... tongue

Because after election date...my guy na only siring dem go tke dey pass us.. grin

lol
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by mechanics(m): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
God will replenish his pockets.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by primeache: 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
eyeview:
It's shocking that Atiku is way ahead of buhari in every aspect of governance but they will still want to jump in here to discredit Atiku for this humanitarian gesture.

Can any apc zombie or buharideen show me at humanitarian or welfare gesture ever extended by buhari before he became president or even as president.

It's like asking for Buhari,-s certificate

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by martineverest(m): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
wouldn't be surprised if her mother came out to tell us she isn't orphan

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by JubiGold(m): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
eyeview:

No big deal giving out the money he stole...
millions of orphans in Nigeria. let him reach out to em. All na for Election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by dominique(f): 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
This is why I love election season.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by nograv: 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
I still don’t care, Sowere is my only choice.... tongue

Tired of the old cabal Buhari included...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by namio10: 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
Atiku has a heart the other one is heartless if you doubt me ask the shittes

Atiku is compassionate the other one does not care if you doubt me ask Benue people

Atiku is responsive to the cry of the people the other one does not know anyone is crying if you doubt me ask Zamfara people

Atiku is treats all Nigerians as one irrespective of where they come from the other one feeds and breathes nepotism

May the Almighty Bless Atiku our incoming president by the Grace of God for his acts if kindness

The other one that says her wife belongs to the inner room, and in front of the most prominent woman in the world, before global TV crews, is he not a natural sadist? No respect for women.
Could that man have been a president of a country in the 21st Century?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by omooba969(m): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:

Na Buhari and APC be scam Atiku keeps his promises

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by Uglyboy: 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
Atiku desperado
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by omooba969(m): 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
elitejosef:
Vote integrity
Egor/ikpoba-okha constituency

Stop supporting thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by omooba969(m): 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
Koralords:
This guy is wey better than Buhari forget the corruption issues they always associate with him ...it's funny how people condem atiku and celebrate Tinubu

This is the problem with you unfortunate Nigerians.

It's clear you're enjoying your servitude.

Mtcheeew...Nonsense! cool
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by RealityShot: 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
ochejoseph:
Like or hate him Atiku is a compassionate man, this young girl like our special eagles was in a state of hopelessness before Atiku came to her rescue.

Here is what katsina Youths have to say "The teeming youth groups in Katsina State thanks @atiku for the immediate payment of all the hospital bills, including plastic reconstructive surgery of Aisha Haruna orphan from Katsina State."

For Atiku , where you come from does not matter because nepotism is not in his character. With a compassionate and loving incoming President like Atiku who needs a tyrant?

Oche Joseph Otorkpa

Member Presidential Campaign Council

https://twitter.com/SalihuAmumini/status/1077598178394951680?s=19
hospital bills without academic scholarship equal to what?

ALMAJIRI REFRESHED!

ATIKU NEPOTISM is that your agenda if you get in office?

TELL US YOUR AGENDA & stop playing pikin politics!

BTW where is our N300billion electricity development fund?

#AtikuNOTanOPTION
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by gentlegenius(m): 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
netpro:
Atiku will be a lonely man without money. Nobody loves him, they all gather around him for the Money.

If Atiku refuse to give out money, even Oche Joseph will abandon him.
STFU!
I will vote Atiku without getting money from him, but I won't vote a dullard even if I am offered 100k.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by omooba969(m): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Nice gesture.

What's nice about the gestureundecided, Atiku's one of those who wrecked the ship and now giving crumbs to just 1 out of millions who desperately need medical care.

U 9ja ppl sef. cool
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by omooba969(m): 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:

Whether election peri peri or not, someone has been rescued.

If all Nigeria politicians can be doing these kinds of election peri peri, the country will be a bit better.

You've misplaced your priority, evidence that you got the wrong education.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by netpro(m): 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
gentlegenius:

STFU!
I will vote Atiku without getting money from him, but I won't vote a dullard even if I am offered 100k.

Bla Bla Bla Mr. 100k grin

Atiku is wasting his time.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by omooba969(m): 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
id911:

May God bless Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. That man is so caring and is committed to making sure that Nigerians, no matter their tribe and religious affiliation, are treated equally in all ramifications. We are lucky to have him as our next President

Why do you like supporting thieves? undecided

Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by gentlegenius(m): 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
YeraKay:
In as much as I would like to commend atiku, my instincts keeps telling he does it solely for the election ahead
Buhari the dullard is doing even the worst through tradermoni.
The tradermoni scam is not a way to care for Nigerians. It is indirect vote buying.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by gentlegenius(m): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
netpro:

Your dullard is wasting both his time and our money.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by Dpleaser: 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
id911:

May God bless Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. That man is so caring and is committed to making sure that Nigerians, no matter their tribe and religious affiliation, are treated equally in all ramifications. We are lucky to have him as our next President

Dream well brother
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by gentlegenius(m): 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
netpro:

Your dullard is wasting both his time and our money. Nigerians are tired of him.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by netpro(m): 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
gentlegenius:

Your dullard is wasting both his time and our money.

You and your 1k per stand zombies are ashamed, that is why they covered their faces.

Truth is, you are free to support Atiku, but majority of Nigerians cannot allow the criminals we chased away to return and steal everything unabated. Never.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by princetom1(m): 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
Atiku has a heart the other one is heartless if you doubt me ask the shittes

Atiku is compassionate the other one does not care if you doubt me ask Benue people

Atiku is responsive to the cry of the people the other one does not know anyone is crying if you doubt me ask Zamfara people

Atiku is treats all Nigerians as one irrespective of where they come from the other one feeds and breathes nepotism

May the Almighty Bless Atiku our incoming president by the Grace of God for his acts if kindness

All these ones u counting just to promote someone not sellable? Tell me a compassionate person that steal money from his place of work... Don't be deceived, Buhari and Atiku are same... Only God knows atiku might even be worse because pdp dey steal no he small
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by Koralords: 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2018
omooba969:

This is the problem with you unfortunate Nigerians.

It's clear you're enjoying your servitude.

Mtcheeew...Nonsense! cool

You whole family and generations are unfortunate ...it shall not be well with you
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by omooba969(m): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
Koralords:

My whole family and generations are unfortunate ...it shall not be well with me

AMEN !

Oníranù ni e, orí e tí dàrú.

Òpònú rádaràda. grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas by chloride6: 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
GavelSlam:
Until it is refuted.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House / Throwback Photo Of Yahaya Bello And His Wife / October 1: Sowore Challenges Burna Boy To Join #RevolutionNow Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.